PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. To me 23 years. A sweating of legs or foots and palms, hypererethism or hyperexcitability, predilection...
  2. Hello doctor Uchkin And. Writes to you JUlja (a subject of a lymphostasis, 20, on May, 22nd...
  3. The dear doctor, recently at our daughter (20 years) have found out varices (a nodule...
  4. Hello! From me took the analysis of a blood from a vein. In a month the arm or hand became bol...
  5. Hello, the doctor! At me a varicose phlebectasia on legs or foots. Prompt...
  6. Hello! Whether it is possible to bandage legs or foots at an exacerbation of varicose illness or disease? sp...
  7. At the father a thrombophlebitis of deep veins in inguinal area. About one year he accepts...
  8. I suffer - the Raynaud's disease Brushes of arms or hand suffer and now legs or foots are connected That...
  9. Hello, the doctor. Operation on a uterus probably is required to me. But at me...
  10. To my mum (47 years) have diagnosed - an aortic aneurysm. There was a hemorrhage...
  11. Hello! To me 31 year, began to notice, that on a body began to appear male...
  12. In January, 2003 at me has unexpectedly enough swelled and has turned blue right ru...
  13. Good afternoon! To me 19 years also work as the seller in a trading hall - all the day long...
  14. Hello! Tell or Say please, on the face of reddening in the top part...
  15. Hello the doctor! Hurt are nude have advised to address to vascular hiru...
  16. Good afternoon! I had a tumour under kolenkoj and pains at walking. At men...
  17. Hello, the doctor! In six months after a birth of the child at me st...
  18. Tell or Say please, the doctor if it is diagnosed - chronic venous n...
  19. Hello! Help or assist us. The surgeon diagnoses the son of 8 months a hemangioma...
  20. Prompt, RVG has shown, that in stupnjah permeability of a blood in a vessel is lowered...
  21. The doctor, hello! At me legs or foots, Hypothiazidum, Furosemum very strongly swell...
  22. Zdravstvyite! Y menya postoyanno xolodnie ryki i nogi, postoyanno splu v no...
  23. The dear doctor. That you think in occasion of hemodynamic correction veno...
  24. Please, whether tell or say are harmful at varicose veins on legs or foots of employment or occupation on t...
  25. Hello, one year ago during pregnancy there was a threat of an abortion, has handed over to...
  26. At me as doctors - speak a thrombophlebitis of internal veins! It Was showed a pain...
  27. Hello, the doctor. Prompt, please, at the diagnosis - false anevriz...
  28. I for 4 months of pregnancy. At night at me reduces a cramp the bottom extremities (...
  29. The dear doctor! To the son (14 years) have diagnosed " varikotsele 1 items " and ska...
  30. At me frequent pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly on the conclusion of US attributes varicose rassh...
  31. The dear doctor! To me 34. Rentgenormamma a cervical department of a vertebra of display...
  32. Hello, at US of a small basin have found out a phlebectasia of a parametrium up to 0...
  33. I have pains in a leg or foot under kolenkoj the left leg or foot If I shall sit, having turned in a leg or foot t...
  34. The doctor, at my daughter on legs or foots from a birth krasno-sine-grey maculae. Doctors...
  35. Uvazhaeyj the doctor! Pressure - 140/120 in the summer has suddenly jumped up. Further - go...
  36. As well as where it is possible to be checked up on varices. In the last vrejam legs or foots strongly hurt...
  37. Hello. To the woman of 75 years, in current of last month gradually became...
  38. I had a strange sensation - on a leg or foot from a femur periodically razlivae...
  39. Hello prompt please that to me to do or make to me 20 year and three kneading...
  40. Dear My daughter Katya was born with a tumour on a back in a thoracal department...
  41. Hello, I respond to your answer from Uchkin And. A on April, 24th 2002 13 : 43 : 27...
  42. When I rise from a bed one leg or foot becomes bagrovosinej with white in the morning...
  43. Dear Ilya Gennadievich! Consult, please, in occasion of it is treated...
  44. Hello the doctor! Today I was on reception at the gynecologist with the complaint on bol...
  45. Hello, dear doctors! One year ago I have jumped out iz-under rushing and...
  46. To me of 39 years. Disturbs almost constant nojushchaja a pain in the left leg or foot, which mu...
  47. Hello! A question: how correctly to bandage legs or foots at presence varicose in...
  48. Hello at me under right kolenkoj greater or big kapiljarnaja a grid of veins Has made...
  49. Has addressed to the surgeon in occasion of pains in the field of an anticnemion. The surgeon by results of...
  50. To me 38 years, approximately in 33 years began to act veins on both legs or foots, under pr...