PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Zdravstujte the Doctor! To me 25 years recently often I feel strange on...
  2. In a heat it is strongly convex veins on legs or foots act. Showed the doctor, but he niche...
  3. At me varices and a strong inflation of a vein on legs or foots already are a lot of years. Has decided to make...
  4. Hello the doctor! Tell or say please, to my brother have diagnosed " a dream...
  5. Hello! At me such question: 3 years in hundred are ill or sick with a thrombophlebitis of 7 years...
  6. Hello, to me of 17 years as that winter I have freezed legs or foots is sensitive, well in the summer vs...
  7. The dear doctor, already is a lot of years strong pains in the field of fingers of legs or foots. Has noticed...
  8. To me of 39 years. 15 years ago I did or made UZDT vessels n/kon-j. The conclusion: nedos...
  9. Hello. At me pregnancy of 20 weeks. Yesterday obnaruzhila-have begun vylaz...
  10. Recommend, please, what elastic compression jersey priobr...
  11. I here all life constantly struggle with weight - and, than it is less on it or this zatsiklivaju...
  12. The doctor! How you concern to the preparations containing Gingko biloba? At mine on...
  13. Tell or Say. The doctor, it is possible to be engaged at varices kalanetikom (excuse if...
  14. Hello the doctor, At me since recent time of a problem with veins. Tell or say...
  15. The doctor, 02.11 has directed to you a question and has received your answer 02.11. But was in otp...
  16. Than threatens varicose rassshirenie veins in oblosti mashonki?...
  17. Hello! To me 31 year. Recently began to notice, that veins on arms or hand...
  18. Hello, the doctor! Whether prompt please have any influence ts...
  19. Good afternoon. I very much hope for your help! To my father 63 years, at it or him tro...
  20. As do or make sklerozirovanie-if veins 2 on one leg or foot, through how much days...
  21. Hello, the dear doctor! At me and at the father a varicose phlebectasia (...
  22. Hello. To me 23 years (almost 24). One week ago, after training on fit...
  23. THE DEAR DOCTOR. EXPLAIN THAT MEANS THE DIAGNOSIS TRANSITIONAL ISCHEMIC...
  24. On legs or foots have appeared vennye grids. Gravity in legs or foots and a pain. Iz-for what it mo...
  25. The doctor! At me veins are close located to a surface of a skin, and can is simple to...
  26. Hello! The doctor, prompt, please, at me under kolenjami to steel vys...
  27. At the elderly woman strong edemas of legs or foots (especially right) also have appeared trofichesk...
  28. What ways of forecasting of development tromboembolicheskih oslozhn exist...
  29. Hello the doctor At me in a cold season on the top party or side lodo...
  30. To me 26. Several months ago at me after falling it was formed boleznenn...
  31. Hello, the dear doctor! Would like to learn or find out: whether the varices nasl are...
  32. rastrojstvo vessels how to treat...
  33. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to visit or attend a sauna at kuperose and whether exist...
  34. Mum (69 years) two days hurted or was ill;was sick stop, yesterday there was a puffiness, all is faster...
  35. Konstantin, please, excuse mine serost, But I do not know that such NTSH...
  36. Hello, tell please at surgical operation on veins (2...
  37. Hello! My mum lives on in a Petropavlovske-Kamchatka. nedavn...
  38. Good evening, help or assist please with we wash with a problem. To lower weight in the summer...
  39. Dotkor tell or say please, to you cases when illnesses or diseases of veins (oslozhneni are known...
  40. Help or Assist please! At me very strong attack vegeto-vascular diston...
  41. Cold arms or hand
  42. Hello the doctor. One and a half year ago on the back party or side stop there was a m...
  43. At my grandmother (73 years) a trophic ulcer 3 years. Doctors have put diag...
  44. The dear doctor! 64 year. Doctors of a local out-patient department cannot define or determine...
  45. Hello the doctor! To my mum of 76 years, she the invalid of 1 group. All oslozhnjaets...
  46. Diagnose Acute vestibular perefirichesky sindorom. Puts nevrolo...
  47. Hello, the doctor! At my daughter, which 7 years, an extensive dysplasia pove...
  48. Hello Ilya Gennadevich. Do not prompt, what medicines can clean or remove...
  49. Hello! Advise, what Polyvitaminums is better approach or suit at cook...
  50. Hello. To me of 20 years. So a long time the hall (month 3, h began to go about sports...