PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Dear doctor Uchkin! At me a varicose phlebectasia, 30 years, are visible for...
  2. Hello! At my brother a thrombophlebitis, now legs or foots of steel of cyanotic color...
  3. I wished to ask a question in occasion of a skin of legs or foots. By the nature I swarty. But a skin but...
  4. Up to pregnancy suffered a varicose phlebectasia of extremities now in in...
  5. Hello, at my father the phlebitis of the left bottom extremity, in the beginning was tr...
  6. Hello, at my child (to him now 2 years) a congenital hemangioma on...
  7. To me 26, for last year to steel strongly enough it is visible veins on anticnemions. Hir...
  8. Hello, doctors have diagnosed me an angiodysplasia. All has begun with de...
  9. Hello, the doctor! Tell or Say please how much effectively treatment erek...
  10. Hello, to me 27 years, are the child 2 years. One year ago have removed right at...
  11. Hello, by your advice or council I accept Venorutonum. As it or him to drink: a course or...
  12. To me 40 years, the man, I do not smoke, I do not use alcohol. At me speeded up with...
  13. Hello the doctor! 64 years 9 years ago to him have diagnosed my father...
  14. At me at night strongly merznut legs or foots, and now began sil to swell up, what is it?, to...
  15. Have diagnosed " obliterating aterokleroz p/p to 1 degree s-m Lerisha...
  16. To me 26. Approximately 5 years ago there were onychalgias, in current of it or this vre...
  17. Hello. To me of 35 years, I feeding 8 mi the monthly kid. It is my the third...
  18. Hello, the doctor. To me 20 years and me are disturbed with a following problem. On but...
  19. Good afternoon, the dear doctor! I live in Finland and consequently it would be desirable uz...
  20. Hello! To me 22 years. At my grandmother and at mum varices. Mum has transferred or carried...
  21. Hello, prompt please what way treatment varicose rasshio...
  22. At me a syndrome polupustogo a turkish saddle. What consequences can be and...
  23. The dear Doctor! Help or assist please. My mum (80 years) cannot rise...
  24. Tell or Say, the doctor, what physiotherapeutic procedures are shown at varices...
  25. The doctor, to me of 20 years, at me constantly cold arms or hand (brush), very much often ime...
  26. Umoego znakomog to the child ppostavlen the following diagnosis: Congenital in...
  27. Zdrastvujte, at my Mum a varicose phlebectasia (Not an initial stage), in...
  28. Hello the doctor! To my sister have diagnosed " a syndrome rejno ", as to us...
  29. The dear doctor, after service in army on the right leg or foot of an internal part stop...
  30. Hello the doctor. Respond please. At me after sorts or labors varicose r...
  31. Hello. To me 54 years. Last time disturbs puffiness of legs or foots below kol...
  32. I heard from the sister about skleroterapiju. From it or this suffer next veins...
  33. Attributes are found out in me obletirujushchego an atherosclerosis of arteries and konechnoste...
  34. To me of 55 years. An obliterating atherosclerosis of the bottom extremities. The invalid 3 gr. ...
  35. GOOD AFTERNOON! To me 52 years. Recently after an exercise stress - ra...
  36. Koloto-an avulsive wound of a palm, with crossing ligaments or cords of a little finger. Operation is made...
  37. Zdrastvujte. To me of 26 years. Recently has noticed, that on calf of the right leg or foot at me you...
  38. I suffer onychalgias surveyed vessels at angiohirurga all in norm or rate but in ho...
  39. Good afternoon. To me of 26 years. Already some time (about 3 years) at me pojavljajuts...
  40. The dear doctor, Much heard about skleroterapii. Confuses that at all vr...
  41. Hello! In me are found out appreciable anevrozy Right legs or foots...
  42. Hello, at me fine sosudiki on wings of a nose, one year ago in kosmetiche...
  43. Prompt, please, where it is possible to make limfostsintigrafiju....
  44. Good afternoon! I had an exacerbation gemmor. Sites, accepted week detral...
  45. Hello. To me 21 year. When I strongly am nervous, at me become blue and grow dumb...
  46. Hello, at me on the left calf varicose expansion.. Years 7 8....
  47. Hello, the dear doctor! At me a problem with the right anticnemion. I hope...
  48. Hello the doctor! To me of 40 years. I from Kazakhstan. Advise and help or assist, p...
  49. If at young age you have problems with veins (delicacy venous klapano...
  50. The dear doctor! 39 years and at me on cheeks are visible to me red streaks, with...