PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello. At the father three years ago have amputated a leg or foot, at it or him ateroskaleroz...
  2. Hello! Prompt please in what cases and where it is possible to make ope...
  3. I wish to ask all! Who kogda-that deleted veny-what consequences?? Through z...
  4. Hello misters! At my mum a thrombophlebitis of 25 years. Now at it or her about...
  5. Prompt the doctor please! To the woman of 55 years operation on one legs or foots is made...
  6. Hello, would like to ask as to apply preparation ASKLEZAN before and on...
  7. Hello. The matter is that I am am excruciated with ecchymoses on the legs or foots, appearing, sl...
  8. Zdravsvujte, mne-25 years. One year ago has given birth to the child, did or made cesarean section...
  9. One year ago Flebolog has diagnosed venous illness or disease vetikuljarnogo type, on...
  10. Good afternoon. To me of 38 years. Two months ago at me pojavilisna legs or foots red...
  11. At me extremities of arms or hand often grow dumb, and at delivery on the analysis of a blood honey the sister...
  12. The doctor, I understand, that a question not absolutely to you, but simply I do not know, where still about...
  13. What exercises can be carried out to behave in the form of and to not do much harm...
  14. To kmu to address with my diagnosis and how to reach you...
  15. Good afternoon. To me 24 years, 2 years ago to me operation on both of legs or foots has been made...
  16. Hello! At me on the internal party or side of a femur has appeared red swelled up...
  17. The dear doctor! At my mum strong varices, and now start to get out...
  18. Tell that such the venous program and how much or as far as she is informative and tochn...
  19. The doctor, tell or say please what is it can be. One year ago me steel bespoko...
  20. Tell, please, about technics or technical equipment of " squeezing out massage "...
  21. Treatment of a varicose phlebectasia by means of apple is how much effective...
  22. Dear Ilya Gennadievich! To Me 53 years, suffer a varicose phlebectasia...
  23. Advise, what preparations to use at occurrence of a vascular grid (n...
  24. Whether influences what nebud in the image occurrence of varices umedlennoe serdtsebieni...
  25. Zdravsvujte Ilya Gennadevich! At my daughter 1, 5 years ago it has been removed e...
  26. Hello the doctor. At my father a diabetes mellitis. He many years a colitis and...
  27. I pass or I take place treatment by a method skleroterapii. Between procedures it is recommended to a burden...
  28. Hello, the dear doctor! On arms or hand and legs or foots very much vzdutye, veins. In legs or foots...
  29. The dear doctor! About one year me legs or foots disturb, namely occurrence si...
  30. Hello the doctor! You responded me recently in occasion of alprostana. But here at...
  31. The doctor, by what preparations is better to do or make skleroterapiju. In one of a beam...
  32. I thank for the answer. If Could you, tell or say please: exist l...
  33. How much is operation on excision of veins?...
  34. Hello dear Ilya Gennadevich. I already wrote to you. To my son of 8 years...
  35. Hello, vessels on the face, all cheeks in red streaks, pojavil burst...
  36. Disturb nojushchie sensations in legs or foots. Often - feeling of gravity in them. Has mes...
  37. Whether is varicose illness or disease contraindication for reception protivozachatochn...
  38. ZDRASTVUYTE. UVAJAYEMIY DOKTOR, U NAS V SEMYE NASLEDSTVENNIY VARKOZ. M...
  39. Good afternoon, the doctor! Tell or say, whether so-called "hot" nyxes are applied...
  40. Kind time of the day, the dear doctor! My problem following: When I sleep an ooze...
  41. Hello. Vessels fragile (if I shall well cry - burst under eyes)...
  42. Hello, to me 20 years, and at me on legs or foots appear more and more bursted...
  43. Hello. Probably, whether to do without operation at treatment of cyst Bejkera...
  44. Hello, the doctor. And in what it is expressed postflebitichesky a syndrome? Thanks...
  45. At a daughter a congenital hemangioma on the face in temporal area. After a birth he...
  46. Otvetite, pojaluista na moi vopros: posle udalenia jelchnogo puzirea li..
  47. Y menya varikoznoe rasshirenie. Mne sdelali ukol icherez 3 m-za uchastok v...
  48. Good afternoon, At me very light and transparent skin and it is strong prosvechivajuts...
  49. Hello, the doctor! To me 22 years, and seem to me, that veins on legs or foots at me...
  50. Hello! At me weak veins and predilection to varices. Tell or say, pozhalujs...