PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. To me have put diagno rheumatic disease of heart and a failure of an aorta! Prompt n...
  2. During training, at sharp turn of a head happens sharp "hot" bol...
  3. Hello. At me in an axillary hollow has appeared shishka and has started to hurt or be ill;be sick...
  4. Hello, 10 years suffer headaches (now to me 33), doctors of hundred...
  5. The dear doctor. At me varices at an early stage, on the right leg or foot with vnutren...
  6. That you think of such method bezoperatsionnogo treatments varicose is expanded...
  7. Hello. At me varices of both bottom extremities on one has begun tro...
  8. To me 21 year. At me lumbar osteohandroz, cervical osteohanroz, astably...
  9. Uvadaemyj the doctor! There Are small got out wreaths on an anticnemion right and left but...
  10. Hello the Doctor! To me did or made MRT, in the conclusion have written that is available tr...
  11. Hello. To me of 29 years. Diagnoz-hypoplastic limfodema right bottom...
  12. To my father 64 years. To him are going to to do or make operation aneurysms of an abdominal aorta...
  13. Tell or Say please, Pyracetamum and tsinarezin one and too? They are similar something?..
  14. Please, prompt, that it is necessary to apply and do or make during beremenn...
  15. To me of 45 years. Has by right of succession got varicose razshirenie veins. Earlier it is bright in...
  16. Age 71 year. Diagnoz-obletirujushchy enderteriit the right leg or foot. In operation...
  17. Iz-for what reduce calfs and than it is dangerous....
  18. Whether there are any references on improvement of the general or common status of veins, napri...
  19. Good afternoon, At me often appear on legs or foots above shchikolotki on an anticnemion and with...
  20. Tell or Say, I had a strong cut on the left arm or hand, whether probably this scar kak-...
  21. The doctor! Good afternoon! At me chesta legs or foots swell, constantly get tired, when mine...
  22. Hello the dear doctor! I ask you To give consultation on treatment Var...
  23. What consequences if can be at introduction penitsilina on Novocainum in m...
  24. Prompt, than it is possible to recover, if at me the leg or foot in a fold, pokrasne has swelled up...
  25. The doctor! Three weeks legs or foots excruciate - swell. And before such not nabl...
  26. To me of 29 years. In the field of a temple maculae is revealed three years ago dark blue color with...
  27. Hello! To me of 26 years. Last time is disturbed strongly with headaches-...
  28. Hello! And that such limfootek and what complaints can be shown in sv...
  29. Zdarvstvujte! To me of 25 years. At me a hereditary varicose phlebectasia n...
  30. 1. Whether it is possible or probable full excision ehinokokkovoj cysts of a lien bezoperatsionny...
  31. Good afternoon. At me pulses (or it is called "bursitis"?) left bottom...
  32. Good afternoon! I have predraspolozhenost to varices, I am engaged in shaping. Kogd...
  33. It is diagnosed attributes okljuzii to a superficial femoral artery with kollat...
  34. Hello. At us now very hot weather and at me legs or foots (full swell...
  35. The dear doctor! Despite of good, convenient footwear, after job hardly - ate...
  36. Hello. At me a varicose phlebectasia on legs or foots. Suffers le More...
  37. Ilya Gennadevich, I ask you to give consultation repeatedly. I already wrote to you about...
  38. Hello. At me year is a problem with arms or hand. Snachalo ends grew dumb...
  39. Thanks the doctor for the answer. A thromboembolism in the spring. PI 110, you advise to return...
  40. Hello. Tell or say, for varicose expanded veins on Legs or Foots are harmless l...
  41. Have diagnosed - a lymphostasis of the bottom both top extremities, and the left cheek (n...
  42. Help or Assist, please, advice or council. At 90 years or summer old men on a background intimate or cardiac nedo...
  43. The dear doctor! Tell or say, please, in what clinic it is possible to receive konsu...
  44. Flebolog has appointed or nominated to me sklerozirovanie veins of the bottom extremities. What effect...
  45. Hello, About one and a half years disturb unpleasant sensations (especially for...
  46. Doctor Uchkin, well where you??? And soles of legs or foots till now burn... Truths...
  47. At me it is constant almost constantly any high sound in a head, as from not...
  48. Hello, at me have defined or determined a small pachemia, periodically besp...
  49. Zdravstvujte. U moego muzha na zhivote v rajone zheludka "vilezla" vena (ona...
  50. At me anomaly of vessels obeeh kidneys since a birth pressure rises 250 on...