PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello, the doctor! At 16 years or summer boys vessels on a scrotum are expanded under...
  2. I constantly wish to sleep, I can sleep day, all time I feel weariness....
  3. Hello. At me a puerperal thrombophlebitis of deep veins left konechnost...
  4. To the man 43 years. Suffers since young years headaches, as a rule is...
  5. At me two questions: 1. A floor of year back at me began to appear more distinctly or clearly in...
  6. At me from 16 years the vein on calf of the right leg or foot, now gradually progr has acted...
  7. Zdravstvute! Please, consult me... In September to me with...
  8. Hello. At my father (69 years) a following problem. Two weeks ago p...
  9. Hello, the doctor! To me of 27 years. 5 years ago cut out varices. Now legs or foots...
  10. I recently, have enough often, suddenly begins strong golo...
  11. Prompt, please, to me 20 years and at me are predilection to varices (under...
  12. Me the last some days, disturb a little finger and anonymous fingers on a lion...
  13. In 1994. The right knee has been injured (the block or trochlea of glasses has fallen to a knee, were...
  14. At me varices of veins n/to an average degree. Whether it is possible for me to accept the COOK? Read...
  15. Now advertise or promote a preparation "Venza", whether it is necessary to accept it or him?...
  16. Dear Ilya Gennadievich, I hope, last, concerning or touching my problem (g...
  17. To me have put diagnos a Raynaud's disease At me arms or hand and partially legs or foots grow white. CHt...
  18. Hello. To me of 40 years. It is diagnosed a varicose phlebectasia, reko...
  19. Hello! I do not know to what doctor to address. At me such question: mum...
  20. Dear Ilya Gennadievich if Could you, shine or cover please mine...
  21. Good afternoon, the doctor. I am on 14 week of pregnancy and at me on legs or foots...
  22. How much myself I remember (me 44) my mother suffers a varicose phlebectasia...
  23. At me varices of veins n/to the moderate degree. Did or made skleroterapiju 5 years naz...
  24. Hello! In advance I am sorry for the long story, but differently it is simple mo...
  25. Hello the Doctor. To me of 57 years. At me a problem on March, 23rd, 2004 to me...
  26. I address in occasion of edemas. Has made US of organs GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT - all normally, and legs or foots...
  27. The dear doctor. My mum often has clottages of veins on fingers of arms or hand, legs or foots...
  28. Doctor Uchkin, I read all your comments - as you simply, clearly, with jum...
  29. At me after pregnancy on the top part of legs or foots such sensation that burst...
  30. The dear doctor, at my mum when the daddy laid with temperature 40 (was str...
  31. Hello!!!! At us in family a greater or big problem!!! Yesterday my wife uvezl...
  32. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! Within several years is worse myself I feel...
  33. Hello! To me of 30 years. Recently has found out on a leg or foot got out to a wreath. Pains in...
  34. In my report from May, 21st (12.30) you have recommended to me preparation Detralek...
  35. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! To Me 29 years, I have the child of 7 years. It is Literally hollow g...
  36. After intravenous injections at me the arm or hand and has swelled up outlines of a vein inflamed...
  37. Please, advise good preparations for treatment and prophylaxes variko...
  38. After long walking when legs or foots ustali, some people advise to take n...
  39. Hello! At me bilaterial pleche-scapular pereartrit. Now poja...
  40. During pregnancy month on 7 veins, and even in the field of prome have got...
  41. Hello, At me varices of the bottom extremity (the diagnosis is put by the surgeon...
  42. The doctor! I have started to be engaged in fitness, but I have reticulums on legs or foots, and in...
  43. Hello! My husband (43) had an ischemic insult (something in m...
  44. I am am disturbed with a giddiness, accompanied strong delicacy, is speeded up...
  45. I am am hurted with legs or foots in the field of ikronozhnyh muscles more 2 years, in the course of time a pain a moustache...
  46. Hello! At me very much merznut arms or hand, and fingers even grow dumb on a cold...
  47. At me a varicose phlebectasia on the right bottom extremity... Whether it is possible...
  48. Will not prompt, where it is possible to pass or take place any inspection? In sense polikl...
  49. Hello the doctor! Advise to kkakomu to the doctor to me to address. Business in that...
  50. Hello, the doctor! 2 years ago on the right leg or foot operatsija-it has been removed on...