PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Tell or Say please if vessels on arms or hand (a phalanx of a finger of times often burst...
  2. Hello! At me it is constant merznut legs or foots and arms or hand, in the street in cool in...
  3. Hello the doctor. At me, 18 years ago, has happened puerperal trombof...
  4. The doctor! I on legs or foots had vascular asterisks. That it is necessary to do or make, cht...
  5. Good afternoon, the doctor. Whether onychalgias kak-that svjazanny with ginekologiches can...
  6. Tell or Say, the doctor. Whether there can be something of type of a thrombus on a neck, at me if otk...
  7. Good afternoon! To mum (55 years) 3 weeks ago have performed operation on excision VA...
  8. Hello! At me around of eyes very strongly appear through also fine kapillja...
  9. To me of 40 years. Seven days the head does not cease to hurt or be ill;be sick. I rise in the morning feel...
  10. Some years excruciate onychalgias, cramps at night, gravity in legs or foots in the afternoon....
  11. There is a hereditary predisposition to varices. What need to be applied p...
  12. Very strongly legs or foots in the field of external parts of a femur hurt. Basically a pain in...
  13. To me of 47 years. The extensive vascular grid on legs or foots has appeared for a long time, nosledstven...
  14. Hello. At me varices 5 years. Has begun after sorts or labors. The surgeon rekomen...
  15. Kind vremneni day! The doctor, help or assist pliz I do not know as whence... ...
  16. Hello, mister Uchkin I. ! My question - continuation of question Ljubo...
  17. Hello the doctor. Already long time at me legs or foots, right here n swell...
  18. Mnem 53 years. I recently, have enough often, suddenly, begins...
  19. Hello, when to me there was year I have had been ill voskulitom. Then me have rescueed or saved...
  20. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich! I shall do or make operation on excision of veins in the autumn...
  21. At me on legs or foots not healing ranki. In current of year it was treated at the dermatologist....
  22. Prompt, please, where in Moscow it is possible to receive very qualified...
  23. The dear doctor, probably, robrashchajus not absolutely to the address of, but it would be desirable...
  24. Hello, the doctor! It is urgently necessary for me to consult. Obstojate...
  25. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich. Question such. At the husband - varikotselle. I know...
  26. The dear doctor. Approximately 2 months ago have started to disturb me my legs or foots in...
  27. Awful veins
  28. Hello. To my husband have diagnosed - a ulcer of the right anticnemion. Have frightened about...
  29. UVAZHAEMIJ DOKTOR UCHKIN! PODSKAZITE POZHALUJSTA, OPASNO LI DELAT OPERATSIU...
  30. That it is necessary to do or make if constantly cold arms or hand and legs or foots. To me of 29 years. Stra...
  31. Hello the doctor! To me have diagnosed a posttraumatic lymphostasis. Sk...
  32. Last time at me is constant merznut legs or foots, not only a foot. Even at night...
  33. Rebunku 6 months. On different parts of a body it was showed 13 gimamgion. All prizhi...
  34. Good afternoon the doctor! Tell or say please, with a syndrome rejno can take in arm...
  35. Hello! Prompt, please, in what of profile institutes or...
  36. To me 28 years and at me have begun problems with veins on legs or foots. Most strongly pr...
  37. Legs or Foots began to get tired, muscles caviar move constantly, veins it is not visible yet...
  38. Terribly legs or foots swell and there is a gravity and feeling oderevenenija, the edema falls down...
  39. Hello! Tell or say please, whether it is possible to drink " ginkor a fort " at feeding...
  40. To me 32 years. I do or make mezoterapiju and ozonotherapy for decrease of a cellulitis. On...
  41. I am am excruciated with one problem. Above the left temple at me such sensation is framed...
  42. Hello! At my daughter of 4 years since a birth on a back and a stomach or belly vascular pja...
  43. I am am hurted with legs or foots: the nagging pain in the left leg or foot in district of a knee begins, to...
  44. In 23 years at me have appeared on shchikolotkah specks, kotrye it is temporary pojavljali...
  45. The little finger (and half of ring finger) on the left arm or hand has grown dumb. Not strongly, but...
  46. The dear Doctor! My girlfriend subjects itself to an innovation on treatment varikozn...
  47. Hello, tell or say as it is possible to get rid from " a violet reticulum - zvyozdoch...
  48. dogogoj the doctor at me it is constant merznut arms or hand and legs or foots and have mottled rastsv...
  49. Zdrastvujte the doctor! At me today in the morning on legs or foots, (on a forward surface...
  50. Hello the doctor! To me 27 years, have appeared first attributes of varices, is n...