PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Thanks, but we not in Moscow, in Kiev. It would be desirable to reach you, but trudn...
  2. Hello! Consult please. At my mum (60 years) cook...
  3. Hello Ilya Gennadievich! To My father-in-law 2 weeks ago have amputated legs or foots...
  4. Zdrastvujte, to me 42 years in September, 2002 the greater or big lipoma has been removed (...
  5. The doctor, prompt please, whether it is possible for me to perform cosmetic operation...
  6. Tell, please, about nonsurgical methods of treatment anevrizmaticheskog...
  7. The doctor, than differs a varicose failure from a thrombophlebitis?...
  8. It is necessary to perform operation in occasion of varicose illness or disease (sites on legs or foots dov...
  9. Whether it is possible to remove succules and Venous disorders - perforant Dode turboflebodis...
  10. At the Mother-in-law an obliterating angiosclerosis of the bottom extremities. A leg or foot red...
  11. Hello! Advise than is possible to remove fine kapiljarnye asterisks on...
  12. The dear doctor!!! Prompt please when after operation of excision VA...
  13. Hello, the doctor! 2 months ago to me have performed operation on the left leg or foot (VA...
  14. Hello, the doctor. At me a following problem. I all time merznu (well, for...
  15. Hello, the doctor! To my mum 63, revmat. A polyarthritis 4, osteohandroz....
  16. Zdravstvuite. K vecheru u mena ochen silno ustajut nogi i ochen silnaja ote...
  17. Hello the doctor! Pains in in the top left part of an inguen (bolshch prevent to go...
  18. Hello. I by the evening very much am am hurted with legs or foots, nojut, especially from a knee and...
  19. My husband about 10 years ago has freezed arms or hand, after that at it or him at a frigorism...
  20. At me a question on portal surgery, whether I know from this area. At mine...
  21. Hello once again! Whether Anet any other way of treatment variko...
  22. The question is more on medicines. Has already abused the girlfriend for haste - yesterday p...
  23. The dear doctor! At my son (13 l.) a year ago there was a numbness in...
  24. To me of 25 years, 2, 5 years ago I have noticed at myself depression of an erection. To an erection became...
  25. Hello! In the Autumn of the last year to me have diagnosed: varicose rasshir...
  26. zdrastvujte! Whether such situation, that after reception hormonal tab is possible or probable...
  27. Hello uv. The doctor! To me almost 40 years one year ago has given birth to the child. Veins mo...
  28. Hello, the doctor. At me after employment or occupations in center Dikulja not simulators (at...
  29. Hello! To me 23 years, gde-that one year ago on femurs (and now I notice and...
  30. Zdrastvujte the doctor. After sorts or labors at me has appeared varicose rasshyrenie veins...
  31. Hello, the doctor. My mum has more than 20 years a thrombophlebitis n/to, in techeni...
  32. The doctor if 20 years ago I have operated two legs or foots on varices, and 2003 p...
  33. At my father (to him 72 years) on veske it was formed "voronka", I cannot am exact...
  34. Hello. To mine to the daddy of 70 years. Many years smoke. Disturb onychalgias, n...
  35. After pregnancy I am am hurted with legs or foots after obchnoj loads: utensils, glazhka...
  36. At the wife feeding the child (1 year) a breast, vessels on brushes of arms or hand burst. As...
  37. Hello the doctor! I one year ago, after sorts or labors, had a clottage on right n...
  38. Hello, the doctor. At me on arms or hand and legs or foots strongly increased veins. Wound...
  39. Hello, the doctor. To my sister of 17 years. Strong varices, recommend operas...
  40. At position A hurts between items or points B and C. I suspect, that veins. A-Sitting...
  41. At my brother a varicose varicocele, it or him direct or refer...
  42. The doctor! Tell or say, I am am hurted with veins, whether my illness or disease of veins can, is connected with about...
  43. The doctor! To me 53 years. Recently in one of the Moscow clinics to me have put dia...
  44. The doctor, for the second spring successively when tepleet, at me I start to hurt or be ill;be sick but...
  45. Zdrastvujte the doctor! At me phlebectasias on the right leg or foot also swells up above kol...
  46. Hello! To me 21 year. I suspect, that at me varicose expansion ve...
  47. The doctor, I have pains in coccyx at long sitting I can not rise strong bol...
  48. Hello the Doctor! To me of 56 years, the varices for a long time, but do not disturb me, here...
  49. My husband towards evening awfully is hurted with legs or foots as he speaks "twists", gravity...
  50. Clottage of a subclavial vein