PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello! Prompt as to struggle skapiljarnoj a grid, asterisks on but...
  2. Hello! At me the varices, hereditary predisposition. projavils...
  3. Hello. To my brother of 16 years. All time bleeds a nose, raised or increased davl...
  4. Heard, that do or make a nyxis and redress a leg or foot (for example), that a vein " races...
  5. Good afternoon! Daughters of my girlfriend one year. At the child since a birth two sosudis...
  6. I am am disturbed with an onychalgia. - to mine she is connected with varicose expansion...
  7. The doctor, can you something will advise. 7 months at me it was formed tro...
  8. Once again about ozone.. That is you wish to tell or say, that mass of clinics and kosmetiche...
  9. The dear doctor, I do not know your question or not, but me an allergy sometimes muchae...
  10. Hello. Prompt, please, where it is possible to make qualitative dopler...
  11. Advise clinic in Moscow on treatment of a varicose phlebectasia and trombo...
  12. The wife 43 years, disturb pains in an anticnemion (piercing) On legs or foots of asterisks, pove...
  13. Some months hurt a leg or foot (from a foot up to a femur). The fourth finger became otyoch...
  14. The doctor, at me a varicose phlebectasia and trombovye plaques on legs or foots. In a deck...
  15. I had a puffiness of legs or foots and arms or hand, and in the summer at puffiness on arms or hand a prominence or mamelon...
  16. The dear doctor, to my mum of 76 years. The diagnosis: a clottage right subclavial ve...
  17. Hello, the dear Doctor! At me a problem: began diko to hurt or be ill;be sick right...
  18. Good afternoon, the dear Doctor! One week ago to the husband have performed operation on it is daring...
  19. The uncle in legs or foots had pains. And it only on one leg or foot. At the reference or manipulation to...
  20. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! At my mum (86 years) obliterating disease...
  21. I accept a preparation polikortolon priastme more than 14 years. Strongly burst a vessel...
  22. Hello, the Doctor. At me here what problem. About one month back at me...
  23. The dear doctor, what ointments can be recommended at an initial stage gemorr...
  24. Hello. To the son of 11 years, on physical examination the doctor has diagnosed - varikotse...
  25. Hello the doctor. Prompt please how much is operation on it is removed...
  26. Hello! To me 23 years and years with 15 16 at me have started to appear a vessel...
  27. Hello! Help or Assist, please, advice or council, and it is possible or probable, and consultation....
  28. Hello, the doctor! Flebolog has diagnosed me - the second degree varik...
  29. To me of 17 years. As soon as it becomes cool, arms or hand at me at once otmerzajut...
  30. The dear doctor! At what stage of varicose illness or disease helps or assists Ginkor-the Fort (...
  31. Hello Tell or Say please, than the varices in the field of mashonki threaten. Zara...
  32. Whether the varices from enough intensive employment or occupations by dances (3 4 times can begin...
  33. Advise what medicines it is necessary to apply at a lymphostasis? Thanks....
  34. Good afternoon, the doctor. At me in 23 it is constant merznut legs or foots (stops) in the winter, even...
  35. Hello. At me varicose illness or disease of bottom extremities HVN of 0 1 degrees...
  36. 42 years, on legs or foots strongly pronounced vascular drawings. Whether there are methods of struggle...
  37. At me in the left leg or foot below a knee why that has suddenly appeared such oshchushchenie-to...
  38. Hello the doctor! To me 28 years the surgeon of a district clinic to me were a post...
  39. Hello, I from Kazakhstan, therefore would like to ask simply advice or council. Mn...
  40. Hello, to me 23 years, I work on refuelling by the cashier, is constant on legs or foots...
  41. Hello! To me 26 years, terribly swell legs or foots (right swells more), an edema...
  42. Since morning of a leg or foot by way of, by 11 o'clock start to be poured, swell, mottled with...
  43. Zzhravstvujte! At me often at night "burn" soles of legs or foots. Prompt, that et...
  44. Hello! I did not address yet to the doctor, but I have a suspicion on cook...
  45. Hello, at my daughter, her of 7 years, on a cheek gemangeoma (0.3 - 0.5 sm)....
  46. Last 2 months I accept an oral contraceptive " Three Mersi ". At me on...
  47. The dear doctor. In the left auricle (in ushke) the thrombus in the size ok is found out. 2...
  48. Hello. What to me to do or make? At me in front on the right leg or foot of steel pojavljatsja...
  49. The dear doctor. Whether it is possible or probable at treatment Obliteritujushchego of an atherosclerosis sos...
  50. To me 24 YEARS. At me HAVE appeared STRONGLY VESSELS ON LEGS or FOOTS. It HAS turned out In the form of PJA...