PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. I was born with extensive limfogemangiomoj at the left on a thorax, is made 5 with...
  2. To me 33 years. I am engaged in an exercise room with power or force loads. Steel sil...
  3. Hello! To me of 26 years, after a birth of the daughter there were strong varices on...
  4. That can tell or say about http: // www. lenta. ru/health/2002/08/10/sos/ ..
  5. I dermotolog has told or said that at me very fragile vessels, osnovyvajas on that that...
  6. Whether we shall cure a thrombophlebitis?...
  7. At me congenital kompresionnyj a stenosis of a celiac trunk rezkovyrazhennyj, kli...
  8. The dear doctor! To my husband (58 l.) 4 years ago have spent shunting femurs...
  9. Hello, the doctor. To me 26 years, I have 2 children (cesarean). Began to notice...
  10. Hello! It is not assured, what is it on your speciality, but I am simple not zn...
  11. The dear doctor Why there is a crunch under kolenkami about what it speaks?..
  12. Hello! Please, explain to me, that such skleroterapija. In advance...
  13. The dear doctor! Prompt, please: at me about a nose have appeared a vessel...
  14. In a year after the infarct transferred or carried on legs or foots legs or foots - bolezne began to hurt or be ill;be sick...
  15. Hello, the doctor. To me 33 years, after 7 miletnego a break became prini...
  16. Hello. Whether at present in medicine treatment varicose r is possible or probable...
  17. In hospital put droppers, now there is something strange to a vein n...
  18. One year ago, I passed or took place course of treatment by ferriferous nyxes... .kak rez...
  19. Kto-to somebody from knowing doctors respond please. And that the vascular surgeon...
  20. After doplerografii vessels bottom kon-tej the doctor has told or said, that in femoral ve...
  21. Hello! To me of 26 years. At me in the field of the right brachium of a vein approach or suit sl...
  22. Hello! At me from the middle of calf up to the middle of a thigh on internal the parties or sides...
  23. Hello! At me on legs or foots below knees wounds from any are easily formed at...
  24. Hello! To my mum of 48 years. At it or her varices. proaperirovali one leg or foot on...
  25. The dear doctor! To me of 29 years. Recently began to feel gravity in legs or foots...
  26. Hello, the doctor! I in April had a nervous stress, after kotor...
  27. Excuse the doctor for immodesty... (JUlja on May, 20th) Anything to itself preuvelichivae...
  28. Ilya Gennadevich! To Me of 30 years. 6 years ago during pregnancy at me obna...
  29. Zdrastvujte! At me the feeling of intensity in a head is constant, is turned golo...
  30. Hello, the doctor. To me 22 years. Last night suddenly has sharply started to hurt or be ill;be sick...
  31. I have serious predilection to varices. I am going to zaberemennet. Prompt...
  32. The dear doctor, after the spent inspections (a computer tamograf, doplerograf...
  33. Hello the doctor! At me constant headaches, a nausea and pains in zhel...
  34. What is limfodema?...
  35. Than to treat a Raynaud's disease of 1 degree?...
  36. The dear doctor! Consult me, please. To me 32 years. Did not give birth or travail...
  37. Whether prompt mozhel an epilation on legs or foots to provoke or aggravate varices....
  38. Hello! What is the varicose expansion of deep veins and whether it is possible it or him at...
  39. The dear doctor, at my son in occipital area it began to be probed or palpated palates...
  40. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich. To my husband of 30 years. One year ago he twice laying...
  41. Tell or Say, please! From what there can be a morbidity of legs or foots below a knee (calfs) p...
  42. There was an operation on excision of veins but nepomoglo and continue merznut legs or foots, stra...
  43. In my son (12 years) have found out varikotsele. Whether It is possible to do without operation?...
  44. Urgently!!! Help or assist, really usual gynecologic survey and vaginalnoe...
  45. Has read through about your negative attitude or relation to Vitjazju, So it does not help or assist...
  46. Kind! At once a short, on a course of veins on legs or foots inspissation, is sharp boleznenoe, places...
  47. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich! Huge to you thanks for the answer! On yours with...
  48. Zdrovstvujte! At me such question: At me already very much for a long time on cheeks pojavilo...
  49. Dear. The doctor! At me posttromboflebitichesky a syndrome. And now from a leg or foot...
  50. Repeatedly did or made skleroteoapiju and each time is shown in the same volume...