PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello! To me of 27 years. Several days ago on the external party or side of an anticnemion on...
  2. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! With coming New year! Happiness, blagopoluchi...
  3. Hello! During pregnancy at me veins became very strongly visible on...
  4. Hello! At me such problem - a birth trauma of a cervical department (vozmozh...
  5. The patient 1967 r. Complaints: megalgias in ikronozhnyh muscles, soprovozh...
  6. Good evening the doctor. Thanks big for an explanation. But I would like to set e...
  7. The dear doctor! One and a half year ago to my mum cut off a leg or foot (gangrene)....
  8. Hello. At me on legs or foots many vascular asterisks. Whether it is possible for me it is hollow...
  9. Advise ointment gel from varices vnutrinny Varices...
  10. Whether tell or say, please, can appear at the child of 12 years ateroskleroticheska...
  11. Hello, at me on a leg or foot a small reticulum from small vessels - hirur...
  12. The doctor, at my mum thrombuses on legs or foots. Speaks that all this has begun, after that...
  13. Hello the doctor! At me reduces a foot of a leg or foot and shchikolotki. predznamenovani...
  14. Hello, the dear doctor! My problem that last time to to...
  15. Good afternoon, the doctor. Prompt please with what can be connected sledujushch...
  16. At me tromboflembit deep veins. Now has increased prothrombin...
  17. I am ill or sick very longly, I have on the bottom part of an anticnemion huge wounds. Doctors postavi...
  18. Hello, on a background of reception of contraceptive tablets (2 months " Regevid...
  19. As well as where it is possible to cure a stenosis pozvonochnoj 7...
  20. Good afternoon. At me from 4 years verikoznoe expansion venbnedavno the doctor has told or said...
  21. Nearby 2 h months lifted gravities and me 55 back Where that in two weeks...
  22. Good afternoon, the dear doctor! Year one and a half I to you wrote about the husband and...
  23. Doctors suspect, what at me gemoragichesky a vasculitis (it is correctly written?...
  24. The dear doctor, hello. To me 38 years I have on stupnjah increased sust...
  25. Tell or Say, please, what order of the prices for operation in occasion of varices nizhni...
  26. The doctor, please explain about posttrombo... tichesky a syndrome...
  27. After transferred or carried in June with. TELA daily I accept 7, 5 mg of WARFARIN and...
  28. Hello the dear doctor! At me on arms or hand and On a body have appeared bugork...
  29. Hello, to my father 64 years, have diagnosed him anivrizma zheludochno...
  30. Hello! I wish to borrow or occupy in treatment of varicose veins. Tell or say please...
  31. Hello, I hope you could help or assist me in my small problemke....
  32. Hello to me 24, 3 pains under kolenkami a tumour and on the left leg or foot...
  33. Hello! At me to you a question: at fast walking at me a muscle of calf on...
  34. Magnitno-the resonant tomography has shown: a hypoplasia right pozvonochnoj and...
  35. At me on a neck from the left party or side are inflated or distended a vein, such vpechetlenie, what not pr...
  36. There was an inflammation of the venous site, prolechili-have cured. (here tolko-that). Hir...
  37. At me in posledni 3 months pull vessels on legs or foots, and now were still added...
  38. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich! I already asked to you a question on the aunt with kr...
  39. I would like to ask, whether illness or disease Rejno is tap or removal from service in army?...
  40. Hello. JAprinimaju hormones in occasion of an asthma, on legs or foots a year of 4 maculae...
  41. From shchikolotki up to a knee cyanotic maculae, as prints of fingers, only at for...
  42. Hello! Heard about a new method of treatment of a varicose phlebectasia: in...
  43. I wish to pass or take place a course of water massage (Charcot's douche), but at me weak vessels, and ra...
  44. Good afternoon! At the boy of 13 years the varicose phlebectasia left is revealed...
  45. Whether it is possible to remove independently a hemangioma ok 5 mm an agent for excision p...
  46. Hello, excuse, it is possible or probable you already read my letter some times, but...
  47. Hello! By results of KT and MRT have diagnosed - cavernous angio...
  48. I wish to learn or find out more about a Raynaud's disease...
  49. I during day have strange sensations in a leg or foot at shchikolotki-...
  50. At me on the left leg or foot acting veins are visible. Tell or say, except for operation is l...