PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Good afternoon! Recently has noticed on the external party or side of a femur on left and right n...
  2. HELLO. AT ME AFTER THE CUT OF THE ARTERY ON THE LEFT BRUSH OF THE ARM or HAND IT WAS FORMED..
  3. Casually, have found out a myoma, 3 months intranazalno I accept buserelin, obviously...
  4. Hello the doctor. At pozheloj women in 76 years on the right leg or foot from stops up to...
  5. Tell or Say please, at me nassledstvennost not so good, already prorasta...
  6. Good afternoon, the doctor. At me vascular asterisks on legs or foots. I wish to pass or take place ku...
  7. Zdravstvujtu, I live in small small town and, unfortunately, there are no experts in...
  8. Hello, the doctor. At me after sorts or labors of steel merznut a foot: last z...
  9. I sometimes have an itch in fingers, sometimes a numbness. Whether there CAN be it...
  10. The dear doctor. Tell or say please, whether sharp depression reografiches is...
  11. Have swelled up for no apparent reason veins under the right knee on the right (inside). Legs or foots " to...
  12. Hello, the doctor. At mum obleterirujushchy the atherosclerosis, is completely closed...
  13. Hello! At my daughter (4) on bedryshkah splint Vilenskogo on is put on on...
  14. Dear sirs Uchkin and Vorontsov! Excuse for repetition, but vse-taki ka...
  15. Hello. To my friend have diagnosed " the Deep vein thrombosis of an anticnemion...
  16. Hello. To me 22 years. About one year back, winter of the house has sharply begun to spin g...
  17. Prompt, pozhalusta, an agent from varicose razshirenija veins...
  18. From 14 years I suffer a varicose phlebectasia (it was passed by right of succession. Sejch...
  19. I after job by the evening very strongly am am hurted with the right calf. Tell or say to a sting...
  20. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! I have a problem with a leg or foot: on a background of a paresis stops (m...
  21. Hello, the doctor! As it is possible most to diagnose varices that was...
  22. Hello the doctor! To me of 26 years. That can become the reason of narrowing of vessels...
  23. The dear doctor! At my mum Diabetum and as its or his complication a thrombophlebitis, ang...
  24. Please! Somebody help me find information about gangrena and treatment. I...
  25. I on legs or foots from the slightest bruise have ecchymoses. The same nabljudaets...
  26. Hello, to Me 24 years. Since 13 years vegeto-a vascular dystonia. The last...
  27. Hello... To me of 18 years. A second day legs or foots especially at night hurt....
  28. Prompt, in what Medical centers Sankt-of Petersburg, treat varicose...
  29. In the extremity or end of 2002 has got in road accident. ZCHMT and the right leg or foot has swelled in 1.5 times. Legs or foots...
  30. Hello. Mine 57 years. Recently could not practically go...
  31. Hello! A problem such: legs or foots burn that fire grow dumb. Same about...
  32. Uv. The doctor! What is the erythema? How she is treated? And whether it is treated in general?...
  33. At me on legs or foots vascular reticulums on each side on calfs. Began to be engaged shejp...
  34. In 1996 and 2002 g I was treated in local mountains. To hospital, diagnoz-an acute thrombus...
  35. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! At me have assumed presence of venous leakage, sk...
  36. Hello, the doctor! I would like to learn or find out, that such courses venotonikov-Gink...
  37. Recommend to spend cleaning of vessels on the Tibetan way - garlic about alcohol...
  38. Hello! To me 24 years, I have transferred or carried operation on excision povehnostnyh veins...
  39. Interests as better and where to get rid from zvedochek on legs or foots. On how much without...
  40. zdavstvuyte doktor, menya interesuyet vopros mojnoli li pri bolnix venax i...
  41. Whether it is necessary udolit zhirovik?...
  42. Hello the doctor! After droppers and injections during the postoperative period...
  43. In 2003. Has transferred or carried a pulmonary thromboembolism, a thrombus under right kolenkoj. proshl...
  44. The dear doctor! Prompt please what status of the patient on 2 3...
  45. To me 52 years. To me have diagnosed limfedema to the left bottom extremity ...
  46. Would like to consult. To me of 30 years and I have started to go to an exercise room dl...
  47. Hello. At my daughter (9 years) very much deformirovnnye, morbid fingernails or nails...
  48. To me 30 and here already in current of three years at me very much often happen very much sil...
  49. The husband in the left leg or foot from a knee downwards prihodbe has a pain. A leg or foot in it or this at...
  50. Whether the excessive addicting for hot and contrast hydrotherapeutic procedures p can...