PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! Twenty years ago to me did or made operation on on...
  2. Hello! By means of what creams or ointments it is possible to reduce visibility with...
  3. Through what time after skleroperapii it is possible to be engaged in fitness and to visit or attend...
  4. Last time there were onychalgias, meshajushie to sleep. Some times in sn...
  5. My daddy has died in 68 years of an obliterating atherosclerosis of legs or foots, whether is passed...
  6. Hello the dear doctor. Rarikoznym a phlebectasia stradju nearby 7 l...
  7. The doctor, hello! Advise what to do or make. After not the big impact of a pain...
  8. The dear doctor! Tell or say how to treat varices please. It is very loaded se...
  9. Good afternoon! At the woman of 48 years the varicose phlebectasia, the surgeon directs or refers...
  10. Umenja the legs or foots hurt, more and more appreciable there are vessels, inspection display...
  11. Hello! At my mum varices. Here the conclusion the BRIDLE sos. n. To. 1. proh...
  12. Tell please about a clottage, what signs at it or him...
  13. Hello. Tell or say please, whether exist any nonconventional me...
  14. At me veins below knees are allocated. Skoreevsego etovarikoz. Prompt the pro...
  15. Hello To my son of 25 years he lives in Petropavlovske-Kamchatka. The doctor...
  16. Hello, at my daughter (1 year) in the age of 5 months would remove a hemangioma on...
  17. Hello the doctor. Recently has found out in itself on the face not clear phenomenon....
  18. Zdrastvujte! 21 year, and I already have expanded veins. Was on kon...
  19. Hello. To mum 82. Anticnemions brown, one leg or foot In an anticnemion hurts and opuhl...
  20. To me 42 years, weight of 52 kg, pressure lowered. Last time began to notice...
  21. Hello the doctor. Six months ago to me operation - embolja has been made...
  22. Hello! In May, 2001 has been diagnosed - an endarteritis top kon...
  23. At me on fingers of arms or hand burst kapiljary, there are red points. With what et...
  24. Hello, the Doctor! Whether prompt, please, it is possible to use depiljat...
  25. Tell or Say, the doctor, it is possible to be engaged in sex after sklerozirovanija if is not present...
  26. To my relative operation on the right leg or foot simpoteloktomija (arteries) is made...
  27. Hello the Doctor! To me 37. Now I do or make repair in an apartment, I work much...
  28. Hello! The raised or increased prothrombin has been found out in me. Tell or Say, to a sting...
  29. To me of 66 years. One and a half year ago has transferred or carried transmuralnyj an infarct, in given vre...
  30. Several years ago, during game in football on one leg or foot veins have got out, and...
  31. At my father aterosleroz vessels of the bottom extremities. Vozvrast 59 years. podsk...
  32. Progressing varices, there were operations - a venectomy and skleroterapija, trofich...
  33. Hello the doctor! At me predisposition to varices. At mum of a vein vyp...
  34. To mum of 77 years. It is intolerable legs or foots hurt, thus is very strong merznut, are scratched...
  35. The dear doctor! I live in Moscow and I do not know where to address for kvalifitsirova...
  36. At me after school under kolenjami capillary vessels began to burst. Then on...
  37. At my relative of a problem with vessels - internal walls and elas are broken or disturbed...
  38. ATTENTION! Happens... And happens here that, I sit - has overworked, did not eat...
  39. The dear doctor, hello. I feel a pain in a sole of legs or foots at walking...
  40. Help or Assist please! My mum is paralysed 20 years as a result oshchibochnoj about...
  41. Skazhate please, whether dejsvitelno is sleroterapija cosmetic about...
  42. forum
  43. The dear doctor. At my mum thrombuses of veins on anticnemions of legs or foots, and in the last we say lies...
  44. Hello the doctor! I already wrote to you about the misfortune, at me is improbable with...
  45. Hello, whether tell or say the doctor it is possible for me to reduce display sosudestoj z...
  46. Hello, the doctor! Addressed for consultation in conference " profzabole...
  47. Hello. 21 year, on a leg or foot (calf) 2 veins - the diagnosis varices are visible to me. He...
  48. Hello the doctor 2 weeks ago to me have performed operation (the right leg or foot, variko...
  49. Very strongly legs or foots swell. Within day awful gravity in legs or foots, calfs of legs or foots...
  50. Zdravtvujte the doctor! Whether tell or say please it is passed by right of succession varikozn...