PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. The dear Doctor! What is it can be and to itself to address? At me spr...
  2. Whether there are now effective ways of struggle against capillaries on legs or foots...
  3. The dear doctor! At me puffiness of the left leg or foot with pokrakneniem. Very strong...
  4. Hello, the doctor! After a nuclear magnetic resonance of a brain (with the diagnosis an atrophy zrite...
  5. Hello! To me 24 years. I badly transfer or carry transport, sometimes at me gruzhit...
  6. How to be treated syndrome Rejno. I feel some coldness of fingers of arms or hand, 23 year...
  7. Good morning! Prompt, please! Today in the morning as soon as I have risen...
  8. Hello, the doctor. To my father of 68 years, has transferred or carried ish. An insult, through 1, 5 me...
  9. Hello. I do not know to what expert to me to address. Was at allergo...
  10. Hello the doctor! Prompt what to do or make. To me of 27 years, vessels it is located...
  11. The doctor, hello! At me often pojavljajuts bolshiie and small red p...
  12. Hello the doctor! I have sharp recessions of pressure up to zero. Diagn...
  13. Good afternoon. Would like to learn or find out to itself to address, it is possible or probable methods of treatment and...
  14. Hello! My mum is hurted very much with a leg or foot. To mum 72 YEARS. On a leg or foot it was raose...
  15. HELLO, THE WOMAN OF 38 YEARS CONSTANTLY MERZNUT ARMS or HAND, LEGS or FOOTS AND IN THE WINTER, AND IN THE SUMMER...
  16. Hello. At my Mum recently operated one leg or foot (Pulled out veins)...
  17. Prompt, please, I Hope address to the address of. Has started to visit or attend bass...
  18. The dear doctor! I about weeks ago had a pain under a knee, the EC...
  19. SOS! SOS! SOS! Day kind, the doctor! Kogda-I already wrote that to you about the m...
  20. Zdrastvujte, the doctor. To me 23 years. After sorts or labors on legs or foots there were capillaries....
  21. Hello! Many thanks for your attention. Tell or say, please, as m...
  22. Hello the dear doctor! After operation on excision of varices has passed or has taken place 2...
  23. At me a varicose phlebectasia offer treatment by nyxes immediately...
  24. The doctor, tell or say, how you concern to application of Escuzanum during is pregnant...
  25. The doctor tell or say - inguinal limfodenit can be a consequence of excision varik...
  26. To my father of 80 years, at it or him a heap of illnesses or diseases, including Diabetum. In general he enough...
  27. Hello, pregnancy - 28 weeks. Have started to disturb onychalgias of veche...
  28. Hello! At me the cholesterin 9, 36 l is raised or increased, How with it or this borotsja???...
  29. Zdrastvjite! Prompt, where it is possible ibavitsja from a varicose phlebectasia...
  30. I do not know where to ask, here most of all approaches or suits under the name. To me of 26 years...
  31. Hello, the Doctor! To me of 25 years, last two years on legs or foots of the beginning pojavlja...
  32. What to accept at a phlebitis...
  33. The dear doctor and all present girls! Prompt, pliz, as izbavi...
  34. Hello the doctor. To me of 18 years. I go in for sports karate from 9 years. polgo...
  35. Hello Dear Ilya Gennadievich! At my father the Trophic ulcer a goal...
  36. I had a small vein on a leg or foot, I would like, that it or her was not vidn...
  37. The dear doctor! To my mum of 68 years, all life had varicose expansion in...
  38. At the daughter since a birth a hemangioma on the right brachium, the area greater or big. Now to us...
  39. I have decided to get rid of a cellulitis and to try or taste a course endermologii by means of...
  40. Dear Ilya Georgievich. After operation (varices of veins) on a leg or foot has begun erypsipelases...
  41. Tell or Say please at whom it is possible to receive consultation on Ostrohondrozu....
  42. Hello, the doctor. In the fair brochure " the Goods on the house " Has read through, that p...
  43. The dear doctor! At me after vnutrevennoj ozonotherapies next day...
  44. U moiey docheri pochti s rochdenya smeshannaya gemangioma mygkogo i tverdog...
  45. Good afternoon! My daughter of 14 years. At it or her on a leg or foot (the internal party or side left but...
  46. Prompt that with me! My legs or foots do not give me rest, is constant merznut. Not with...
  47. The doctor, to me of 49 years, last two years have appeared pains, not strong. In calfs...
  48. Good afternoon! Whether Respond pozhalujsta-It is possible zanimatsja fitness at varicose...
  49. Hello. To mine to the daddy 53 years. In 45 years at it or him have removed a vein on a leg or foot, t....
  50. Hello the Doctor! Very much I ask you to respond to 3 questions exciting me: ...