PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello, the doctor! At my mother-in-law it is put diagnoz-alternating hromo...
  2. Hello! To me 26 years, on legs or foots have acted veins (in 20 years), but is not strong...
  3. The dear doctor, I wish to consult in occasion of veins on legs or foots. At men...
  4. The dear doctor! Look or see once again a question from 18.12 from Svetlana! In advance...
  5. Hello! Whether syndrome Rejno Is treated?...
  6. I often have red arms or hand (sometimes even to a bluish shade), in the winter...
  7. On an anticnemion the inflammation, a leg or foot hurts my mum (75 years) and has swelled up a little. Speak, e...
  8. Hello the doctor! To me have appointed or nominated a preparation " Depo-probelief ", in connection with zabo...
  9. Hello! To me 32 years. One year ago on one leg or foot has appeared expanded ve...
  10. Hello, advise as to clean or remove vorekoznoe a phlebectasia, me 21 and on...
  11. Tell or Say please, in a larynx shift of a cartilage. How much or As far as it is serious and that...
  12. I asked about veins on legs or foots. You have responded " to you operation, and necheg is shown...
  13. Hello the doctor, To me of 18 years I shall describe all of you the signs When I was...
  14. Good afternoon. Prompt, please, where it is possible prokunsultirovatsja at horo...
  15. Good afternoon, the doctor! At my girlfriend of a problem with legs or foots. Doctors assume...
  16. Help or Assist please. To me have informed that at me weak walls of vessels. Than mozh...
  17. Hello, I have ecchymoses in itself, without any impacts...
  18. Hello! I ask you, consult, please, on nizheizlozhenn...
  19. To my son 4, 5 years. Two years ago, on the face, under an eye from the right party or side...
  20. Pressure is almost constant (unimportantly when: after a dream, in the evening, in the afternoon-...
  21. The doctor, whether tell or say, please, greater or big exercise stresses can influence on...
  22. Tell or Say - whether it is possible to break a thrombus on a leg or foot by means of medical grjazi-at men...
  23. At me an atherosclerosis of vessels of a brain, Frequent giddinesses, pains in...
  24. Hello! To me 21 year. In the childhood at me it is sometimes awful "nyli" legs or foots, in osn...
  25. I am am hurted with legs or foots, a pain nojushchaja as after long though, calfs hurt...
  26. At my mum varices. (her 58 At it or her one kidney.) predlzhili operation. Nask...
  27. On legs or foots so to say "asterisks" and "reticulums". Doctors could not understand, that e...
  28. Hello. Has learned or has found out about a new medicine - asklezan, prompt, please...
  29. Ilya Gennadevich! Advise, what inspections to pass or take place in my situation: in...
  30. How much or As far as I understand, at extensions, a vascular grid and varicose expansion...
  31. Hello! At Me to you a question. To me have made in hospital combined f...
  32. I on legs or foots in the field of an inguen under a skin had strongly pronounced veins, he...
  33. Zdravstujte! To me of 30 years. One year ago began to accept contraceptive tablet...
  34. The dear doctor, prompt. nedano the grandmother, a clottage has died. Has appeared pani...
  35. There was a trauma in the top part of a head. An intensive bleeding. Now krovot...
  36. The dear doctor! To me have appointed or nominated operation in occasion of kontrakury the left palm...
  37. Hello the doctor! At the man of 57 years a varicose phlebectasia. In what sl...
  38. Hello! My daughter (14 years) 8 years is engaged in variety dances, an afterbirth...
  39. Whether it is possible to find in the Internet the text of performance or statement S.Krotovskogo on a conference...
  40. zdravstvuite. u moei docheri vrozdennoe pyatnishko na golove/Skazali geman...
  41. Zdrastvujte! Only 1 question. Always very cold arms or hand, especially in the morning (pr...
  42. Zdrastvujte! To me of 26 years and at me a postnatal thrombophlebitis of deep veins pra...
  43. The dear doctor, help or assist me please! I have passed or have taken place inspection - a tomograph...
  44. Good evening. At me after sorts or labors on legs or foots above knees have appeared as though m...
  45. Hello! That means also what the diagnosis is born or taken out at high vascular...
  46. Good afternoon, the doctor! Prompt, please. My grandmother is hurted with legs or foots. Vra...
  47. Question practically one to one from August, 10th 2004 15 : 57 : 46 in occasion of bo...
  48. The doctor, to me 40 years, but look or appear is very young, problems with health special not...
  49. Good afternoon! If it is possible, short vopros-I 3 months ago accepted Trentalum...
  50. At me 24 25 weeks of pregnancy. From 22 weeks have started to disturb cramps (...