PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello the dear doctor! pozhalusta help or assist! At me after pr...
  2. The dear doctor! Four months ago has performed operation of a phlebectomy kombinir...
  3. Hello the doctor at me the raised or increased maintenance or contents sledujuschih elements: Natr...
  4. The doctor, at me on legs or foots vascular asterisks began to appear, speak that...
  5. Hello, the doctor! Since recent time I have started to feel a pain in right st...
  6. At me on cervical area zhirovik has grown and increases slowly or is slowly enlarged, that has put...
  7. Hello. I prakticheschki on all body have expanded capillaries...
  8. Hello, the Doctor! At my mother-in-law already more than 5 years on a leg or foot (at a level g...
  9. Hello, the doctor. My husband three years ago had a thrombus of the right anticnemion (g...
  10. To me of 35 years. After operation on excision of a varicose phlebectasia on right...
  11. Hello! After a strong bruise the strong hematoma was formed. Was at vr...
  12. Hello, the doctor! At me sedentary job though I also try to go peshko...
  13. The doctor, I am pregnant 30 weeks, and at me strong edemas in the field of external on...
  14. Hello, I ask your help tak-as in our city vascular hirurgo...
  15. The dear doctor! 9 months ago it has been operated in occasion of varicose...
  16. Hello, apparently, you have not noticed my question from 9 numbers, therefore...
  17. 3 days ago has made a phlebectomy but both legs or foots, at an extract home (up to snjati...
  18. Hello. To my mum of 78 years, 2 weeks ago to her did or made 6 systems for it is treated...
  19. Hello. To me of 35 years. It is put diagnoz-varicose expansion deep...
  20. The doctor, hello! Some years at me swell legs or foots, and with everyone go...
  21. Hello, the doctor! I ask you, help or assist, please! At my husband, 51 year...
  22. What is skleroterapija and mikroflebekstraktsija?...
  23. At me several days ago pojavilos a numbness in calfs, they have noticeably swelled up...
  24. Day kind! At dochki, 2 years, a vasodilatation of an eyeground. What lekar...
  25. Thanks for the answer (on May, 7th 2001. 19.04.10.), at me really is available...
  26. Hello, the doctor. After the second sorts or labors at me on the left leg or foot (an anticnemion, behind...
  27. Zdrastvujte, tell or say, if at me vessels on legs or foots are close located to a skin...
  28. Hello uv. The doctor! At me such problem: I cannot longly lay on...
  29. The dear doctor! Whether exist effective preperaty and methods of treatment zapu...
  30. Hello! Tell or say, and it is possible to sunbathe in the south at moderated or moderate varicose races...
  31. 50 years. 10 years ago a trauma of an anticnemion. Operation. 3 years with a bolt and ligation or suture sv...
  32. The dear doctor! To my father of 76 years. In the past to year he has transferred or carried an infarct miok...
  33. Edema and burning sensation in legs or foots. It is diagnosed - tramboz neprohozhdenie in deep...
  34. Please, prompt, that such signs can mean: my pressure 90...
  35. Hello! To mine to the daddy of 55 years, at it or him a varicose phlebectasia. Month n...
  36. How to define or determine, varices it or simply veins are visible? Under kolenkami proslezhiv...
  37. Dear g-n Uchkin, I thank you for advice or councils. Yesterday next time was convinced...
  38. Forgive or Excuse if I shall repeat. One and a half weeks ago there were sensations of a lung he...
  39. Hello. I am sorry, I do not know necessary terminology. I hope...
  40. Good afternoon! Pediatrists have advised to you. At me the daughter was born with gemangio...
  41. At me for left kolenkoj sine violet mesh wreaths, and on the right and are fine with...
  42. I ask to give me rzjasnenie. At my mother-in-law (67) after spent tomogr...
  43. Hello! At my child (to him 1 year is executed) a hypodermic angioma sza...
  44. At my friend on a leg or foot veins (kak-that stick out), on another takog act...
  45. One year ago I have got in a road accident as a result of which has received...
  46. Good afternoon! At the son varikotsele. Whether there are conservative methods of treatment and...
  47. The child of 6 months. On a forehead, after cauterization by liquid nitrogen gimamgiony, an image...
  48. Hello, At me after sorts or labors the right arm or hand has started to grow dumb, there were pains...
  49. Hello! At me on legs or foots already tri-four years vascular reticulums (melk...
  50. Hello the doctor, 2 months ago to me operation has been made. (the diagnosis si...