PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Dock. otvette please on new voprosik from June, 1st from dalnaboishika...
  2. At me predilection to varices (from mum), problems with ngami, but I begin with...
  3. Good afternoon the doctor! At me on legs or foots veins act, pereodicheski they is terrible...
  4. The girl was born on August, 9th 2003. On a head and on necks the hemangioma is found out....
  5. Began to reduce often sudorgoj legs or foots, especially (each time!) during employment or occupations...
  6. Hello, the doctor. I the second week am am hurted with a leg or foot. Unpleasant sensations...
  7. Hello! My MUM From 30 YEARS (it is possible or probable BECAUSE OF NERVES) is hurted with legs or foots...
  8. The doctor, my mum suffers varices, I would like to learn or find out how much or as far as effektivn...
  9. To me of 28 years. Two years ago at me legs or foots have swelled. And after reception, vypisanyh vr...
  10. At my mum generalizovannyj a cancer of a uterus. After the second irradiation has strongly swelled...
  11. At mine doeri on the face has bursted soudik - "asterisk". Prompt, as well as where it...
  12. The DOCTOR! At me cramps in calfs at night, on both legs or foots have begun. At men...
  13. The dear doctor! To me 33 years for quite some time now on a body have appeared set to...
  14. Hello! Recently to me wearing a fixative on talocrural has been registered...
  15. Zdravstujte the doctor at my mum occurs or happens what that vascular disease...
  16. It is possible to clean or remove absolutely di vascular asterisks by skleroterapii?...
  17. Hello! At my mum varicose expansion Veins, about 10 years ago to her did or made...
  18. Hello, the doctor! After a small feast next day at me on...
  19. The doctor has told or said, that at me a muscular hernia on gleni (malenikaja) and has advised...
  20. The dear doctor, at me a spastic stricture of branches somnolent and pozvonochnoj arteries more you...
  21. After acceptance of douche of an eye at me red. With what it can be connected?...
  22. Hello. Tell or say please, in structure of gels like "Troxevasinum", " Lio...
  23. Hello. After a course of antibiotics I feel strong disbakterios (later...
  24. zdravstvuyte, dolgo lejal v bolnice iv techenii vsego vremeni byl pod kape...
  25. To me 34 years. Last 3 years when I fall asleep grow dumb and swell up arms or hand, osoben...
  26. Good afternoon! To the father (72.) has been diagnosed: poured or diffuse gnojno-fibrioznyj...
  27. Hello, the doctor. The husband (age of 30 years) had a thrombus in a vein of a leg or foot, have removed or have taken off...
  28. Help or Assist! I on all body had veins, appear very strongly on r...
  29. In May has performed operation in occasion of varices, there were strong pains in...
  30. Hello, the doctor, To me 55, three fingers on the left leg or foot and n in the mornings grow dumb...
  31. Help or Assist advice or council!! The nurse washing, liked, but without a registration and the policy - complains...
  32. Good afternoon! At me legs or foots are strongly subject to ecchymoses, at the slightest, neznachit...
  33. Hello, the doctor! 4 years ago has performed operation flebetomiju on both legs or foots...
  34. Hello, doctor Uchkin! So, my stepbrother inalid, lives in Rosiii in...
  35. It is possible to learn or find out your opinion to endovaskuljarnoj coagulations?...
  36. Hello the doctor! At the grandmother (80 years) the gangrene on the right leg or foot has begun...
  37. The dear doctor At the father (not Diabetum dependent on an insulin, probably diabeti...
  38. The dear Doctor, 17 Ma I asked to you a question. Big to you Thanks for yours...
  39. Hello. I after impact on a leg or foot had an erysipilatous education after che...
  40. Hello, my diagnosis - limfodema the right bottom extremity of 3 stages. Pe...
  41. Hello, At mine 8 monthly kids on a labium the pump was formed in the form of...
  42. Hello, the doctor. Tell or say, please, it is how much effective Fastum-gel...
  43. Me for kolenjami and below a varicose phlebectasia. Veins it is visible especially on l...
  44. At me in a prone position (in a status of rest) on the left part of a neck razduvajuts...
  45. Hello! To me of 25 years, from them years eight on the internal party or side left legs or foots...
  46. Hello! To me 21 year, at me hereditary " sticking out veins ", superfluous in...
  47. Hello, the doctor! At me periodically (gde-that 1 time in 3 days) I arise...
  48. To me postavli the diagnosis - an acute thrombophlebitis of the left anticnemion. On the basis of doppl...
  49. Uv. The doctor to me 20 years At me a following problem. If I lower or omit arms or hand that...
  50. Good evening. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! Recently has heard from the friend about m...