PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello. To me of 47 years. At me a chronic circulatory unefficiency...
  2. Hello! Would like to ask a question in occasion of mum. To her 54 years...
  3. Hello! My mum lives on in a Petropavlovske-Kamchatka. nedavn...
  4. Hello, at me on legs or foots when longly I cost or stand, act any white...
  5. Hello Yesterday under a knee has found out in itself small weak it is reddened...
  6. Hello the doctor, I ask you to explain the diagnosis of my father (to him 80 years): about...
  7. The dear doctor! Tell or say please at an insignificant cold snap krasne...
  8. About skleroterapiju has learned or has found out already much, and what such mikroflebekstraktsija?...
  9. Whether have put prolabs the mitral valve terribly it???...
  10. On a ulnar fold of arms or hand sometimes appear red tochechki, at extension to...
  11. Hello. To me of 30 years. Today has noticed small soft bugorki on a leg or foot....
  12. At me two children of 10 and 7 years boys. They often have ecchymoses, very much up to...
  13. The dear doctor. Prompt please, Not initial stages of a lymphostasis le...
  14. Hello, the doctor. At me 2 aja pregnancy (28 weeks). About a month...
  15. Hello! To me 44 years. At me in the top part of a back, about a neck, almost p...
  16. About one week I feel a numbness of fingers of the left arm or hand, similar to volume when has become numb...
  17. To me of 37 years. Has transferred or carried operation on heart (transvenoznaja a destruction) in 1995u...
  18. What tactics of application vazaprostana at patients with accompanying erosive...
  19. 2 days ago there was a numbness of the right little finger and a ring finger, with what...
  20. At me vascular asterisks on legs or foots. One year ago did or made skleroterapiju. Wanted...
  21. The doctor in what the reason of that on all body veins began "to be shown", jotas...
  22. The dear doctor! Many thanks for the operative answer about operating both...
  23. Zdravstujte, Ilya Gennadevich. Whether the opinion what not sushchestvue is correct...
  24. I ask you to tell about ointment advertised or promoted in mass-media With. VEINS Of what consists, ka...
  25. Hello, the doctor! To me of 59 years. After small walking reduces a cramp (...
  26. The dear doctor! To me 23 years, at me a varicose phlebectasia on left but...
  27. The doctor, advise please! What measures need to be accepted on prophylaxis...
  28. Whether is genetic predraspolozhennos to an atherosclerosis and how to define or determine the EC...
  29. In cold weather strongly merznut extremities, become as a piece of ice, become blue...
  30. Hello. At my mum the last some weeks derzhitsja high having given or allowed...
  31. pozhaluista help or assist izbavitsa from troficheskoi ulcers...
  32. Dear doctor Ilya Genadevich! Very much I require your advice or council. To me nazn...
  33. The doctor, constant nojushchaja a scelalgia - at what here the psychotherapist? A leg or foot and with...
  34. Hello. To my mum one of these days have removed a cholic bubble. For the second day posl...
  35. In February has transferred or carried a clottage gluboih veins. To me 34 years. I wish to receive qualities...
  36. Hello! To me of 30 years. At me on one leg or foot since years 17 veins on vnutr are visible...
  37. Hello the doctor, consult please. To me it is put diagnoz-and...
  38. The dear doctor! To my husband in the age of 19 years have put kava-the filter (on m...
  39. Good afternoon, my wife has a predisposition on a maternal line to VA...
  40. THE DEAR DOCTOR! TO ME 55. I SUFFER THE HYPERTONIA, IT WAS STRONGLY RAOSE THE WREATH ON BUT...
  41. Hello the doctor, Whether it is possible to receive at you consultation in occasion of " Diabe...
  42. Good afternoon, To me of 29 years, repeatedly addressed to doctors in occasion of varices...
  43. Good afternoon! At me such question, on legs or foots at me is a lot of tak-to tell or say " pauch...
  44. Help or Assist, please, to me to understand with my veins. To me of 26 years. On golen...
  45. Good afternoon! At me on a long finger of an arm or a hand the vessel on all dli all over again was raose...
  46. Dz: Compression fracture of a body of the seventh thoracal vertebra, spinno--mozgovo...
  47. Hello, the doctor! 3 weeks ago operation on excision rasshirenn is made...
  48. Good afternoon! At mine the daddy in vosresene on June, 27th, most likely, has happened...
  49. Hello! I accept antiritmikm allapinin and sotoleks. Suddenly obnaruzh...
  50. Hello, the doctor! At me a chronic valval venous failure...