PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. I had very weak vessels. One month ago passed or took place course of treatment and posl...
  2. Hello, the doctor! At me such problem - on the right leg or foot it is bright vyrazhenn...
  3. From frequent intramuscular injections something can in a muscle (femur) will change?...
  4. My mother 71 year. For a long time is ill or sick with Diabetum. One and a half year ago, as a result...
  5. Prompt than can be caused or called a numbness of brushes of arms or hand during a dream? prosypa...
  6. The dear doctor. To me 32 years. On MRT in angiorezhime at me change in eks...
  7. Describe, please, the first displays of a varicose phlebectasia. Nasledst...
  8. Day kind. At me veins on a leg or foot (I do or make houses repair) have strongly inflamed in...
  9. If at me the varices, but to the doctor to go there is no time (the small child), whether I can on...
  10. Zdravstujte. At my husband, here some years at night overheat but...
  11. Hello. To me 32 years, at me an extensive hemangioma since a birth (an arm or a hand, lop...
  12. To the sister of 18 years, at it or her one party or side of a head and a little bit an arm or a hand, frequent golo is thrilled...
  13. Operation Bentala de the Check
  14. Zdrastvujte! I would like to consult at the expert on problems var...
  15. Moemu otcu udalili 4 mec. nazad venu na noge po povodu varikoza. A teper et...
  16. After sorts or labors there was a ugly increased vein on the right breast - though mA...
  17. The dear doctor! At my girlfriend mum hardly was ill. Doctors have put dia...
  18. Ilya Gennadevich! I live not in Moscow so it will be problematic will appoint or nominate...
  19. Gde-that half a year periodically there are pains in a foot in rise, as though vnut...
  20. The dear doctor! Tell or say, whether can after skleroterapii on legs or foots, increase...
  21. Whether prompt, please, is Venorutonum a synonym of Troxevasinum?..
  22. Hello, the doctor! To me of 27 years. Last time (1 2 years) I try narashch...
  23. Hello. To me of 36 years. Last time at turn of a head to the right or on...
  24. Hello! To me 24 years. At me after an angina headaches, tachy have begun...
  25. Hello, the doctor! One of these days has groped on a breast under a throat, on a stomach or belly and under...
  26. Kind time of day, the doctor! Consult, please. To mine to the daddy 5...
  27. To my son 4 years. It or he often has from a nose a blood and thus the head hurts....
  28. Hello! About five years ago in the middle of the external party or side of an anticnemion has appeared nebol...
  29. Hello! My son (9 years) after even not very long walking to a sting...
  30. After sorts or labors - bad sokratitelnaja activity of a uterus. Cleaning and an abundance antib...
  31. Zdrastvujte! To me of 26 years, At teenage age has noticed that at me in the summer and...
  32. Why veins on arms or hand can act strongly and grow dumb arms or hand?...
  33. I was hurted or was ill;was sick some times with a leg or foot from fingers up to an anticnemion, is more exact before rise (in...
  34. Good afternoon! Disturb onychalgias and veins became very visible also one even pr...
  35. Hello! To me 42 years, years 15 varices on the right leg or foot (after sorts or labors)...
  36. The dear doctor! At my son - 24. A hemangioma of the left testicle. Wanted...
  37. Hello the doctor. To me 42 years. In time employment or occupations on trenazhore has torn a muscle...
  38. At me the second day legs or foots swell. Unpleasant sensation, a pricking, nemenie...
  39. To the child have diagnosed illness or disease Pertesa. That you know about those and as he...
  40. At me hereditary disease was showed -- Varicose phlebectasia...
  41. To me of 50 years. Giddinesses, but only during that moment 2 weeks ago have begun...
  42. Hello, the doctor, after sorts or labors, (8 years ago) at me has appeared trombofleb...
  43. Zdrastvujte, the doctor. At me and up to pregnancy on calf stuck out kruzhochek with in...
  44. Dear Ilya Gennadievich! In August after purpose or appointment hondrolona on in...
  45. The dear doctor, hello! More often in the morning, I feel gravity in legs or foots...
  46. Zdrastvujte. At me often merznut brushes of arms or hand. When they are lowered or omitted that they kras...
  47. Hello the Doctor! Thanks for the answer. The diagnosis of my father: Aterosklezoz with...
  48. Hello, the doctor! To me 24 years, at me are visible veins on legs or foots, but they while...
  49. To me of 27 years. Today almost all the night long could not fall asleep iz-for colicy...
  50. Hello, the doctor! Mum (68 years) is hurted with greater or big fingers on both legs or foots....