PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. To the son of 14 years. The surgeon has defined or determined varikotsele (a varicose phlebectasia of a bridle...
  2. Whether it is possible ointment and what to get rid of a grid of vessels on legs or foots?...
  3. Prompt, what new preparations can be used at trophic jazvyh...
  4. 3 year I am excruciated by a thrombophlebitis. Each 2 months - an inflammation of veins that vnutr...
  5. Zdrastvujte the doctor. After pregnancy and sorts or labors umenja has appeared varicose r...
  6. In the answer to one of questions you write " asterisks it is necessary sklerozirovat "...
  7. Hello the doctor, The matter is that at my parents at the analysis of a blood...
  8. DOKTOR, SKAZITE POZALUISTA Y MEHJA BOLIT GOLOVA, ZATEKAET BSE V OBLASTI ZA...
  9. The doctor at my mum varices rassh. Veins. Nothing helps or assists. What will advise?...
  10. Whether there are methods bezoperatsionnogo treatments of a varicose phlebectasia?...
  11. To mum of 76 years. It is sick of a polyarthritis. Hardly moves. In poslednene srem...
  12. Good afternoon, to me of 27 years, varices hereditary. On the right leg or foot, on calf, in...
  13. Hello! I for very short term had some red veins...
  14. Hello! After massage of a back the extensive hematoma on right was formed...
  15. Hello the doctor. At me on legs or foots veins became visible, they do not act, but...
  16. Hello the doctor. To the son of 15 years. Since the childhood constantly complained of pains in n...
  17. How effectively to help or assist cheleveku suffering hypertonic attacks...
  18. Tell or Say please through what is the time after operatsii-varicose rasshire...
  19. Whether there are effective techniques of conservative treatment of syndrome Lerisha?...
  20. To me 18 have diagnosed rejno, since the childhood at me merznut strongly legs or foots and r...
  21. Where it is possible to make magntno resonant tomagrafiju. And what quotations on it or her?...
  22. At me on both legs or foots of "asterisk" in size with a fist. How with them to struggle? An ooze...
  23. At the father do not pass or take place ecchymoses on legs or foots after bruises (some years). Feels tja...
  24. Hello! I enough taki am strong x for last 2 months, on...
  25. What researches are necessary for making to establish or install nalichae syndrome Re...
  26. The doctor as you concern to the Chinese preparation " boluses huato " for treatment...
  27. Hello the doctor! I on a body have traces from bursted fine sosudiko...
  28. My father (66 years) already about half a year is hurted with the right leg or foot (femur). Except for...
  29. Hello! To me of 36 years, and on legs or foots very strongly expressed kapiljarnaja set...
  30. Hello the doctor, My mum (69 years, a diabetes mellitis, a thrombophlebitis) week...
  31. The doctor! Limfodema-it is a verdict? Whether there Is a hope for convalescence? Su-dzhok...
  32. Hello! 4 months ago mum on malleoluses of legs or foots had red maculae...
  33. The dear Doctor! At my daughter small gemongioma on a forehead which was at...
  34. I work seven years dalnobojshikom, but 3 months ago nachilis problems....
  35. At my mum (to her 55 years, weigh 46 and she is a smoker with the experience 35 lem, sejch...
  36. I from time to time spontaneously have ecchymoses on legs or foots - not under...
  37. The dear doctor! After sorts or labors has noticed occurrence on legs or foots capillary setoch...
  38. Zdrvastvujte the doctor! At me it is strong boljat legs or foots varrikoznoe a phlebectasia...
  39. Dear Doctor UCHKIN And. I wished to receive your consultation and p...
  40. Hello the Doctor! Consult to what doctor it is necessary to address. ..
  41. Please, recommend good clinic where it is possible to receive competent to...
  42. Urgently! The doctor! - 68 years - have been diagnosed my mum " acute trombof...
  43. The dear doctor, at mine rodstvenitsy 57 years living in small small town, on...
  44. Pulls a leg or foot, suspect an occlusion of veins (swells with a pain). In a drugstore posovetova...
  45. Hello! After injections in a vein I still had sensation of a burning pain...
  46. At my father, was Pan-an arteritis. He has died in 1993. In 1999 to me of a post...
  47. Hello! To me 53 years. Two years ago there was a problem with a hemoglobin (at...
  48. Pereodicheski burst kapeljary, then pass or take place. Whether it is dangerous? And to as...
  49. Zdrastvujte the doctor! Whether neznaju correctly I address this question. At me spont...
  50. At me after a patrimonial thrombophlebitis of internal veins I treated it or him and after go...