PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Always there were problems with veins, like not varices, but veins since the childhood thick...
  2. Tell or Say, please, what is this a preparation vorovar or varovar. Wanted designates...
  3. Good afternoon!! Respond please!!!!! To Me 21 year, here a week at me...
  4. At my mum sometimes, t. e. Time two in a year (especially on spring and summer) hurt stu...
  5. The dear Doctor! At my husband from the left party or side of a stomach or belly (2 sm from a belly-button) bolezn...
  6. Hello, dear doctors! Such questions: 1. What is a spastic stricture...
  7. Zdravstvuite! Proverka UZI pokazala: glubokie veny v norme, na pravoi noge...
  8. How to treat syndrome Rejno????...
  9. Zdravstvuyte. Nahojus na 7 mesystse beremennosti. Na sgibe bezimyannogo pal...
  10. Hello, the doctor! At my mum a varicose phlebectasia. Legs or foots almost...
  11. What else there are methods of treatment of the Varicose phlebectasia on legs or foots (2...
  12. Hello! Half a year to back mum (45 years) have put a thrombophlebitis (or flebotr...
  13. Hello. pozhalusta, help or assist! At us in family hereditary varices. Mo...
  14. Hello, the doctor. To me 24 years. After sorts or labors I have strongly recovered legs or foots...
  15. Zdrastvujte. There is a question. To the child 2, 5 months, the girl. At it or her on left brachiums...
  16. Hello. My mother-in-law of 69 years, already more than 20 years at it or her a clottage deep...
  17. Hello the dear doctor! At me such problem - have appeared vascular...
  18. Three years ago has transferred or carried operation on excision of veins on both legs or foots. US before...
  19. Hello, at me disease of vessels - gemoragichesky a vasculitis (already 5 l...
  20. I feel necessity to go in for sports as I sit at job for kompju...
  21. Hello!!! Question such. In September there was an intravenous narcosis. After n...
  22. Thanks for the answer. Read gde-that that the mors from a compression of century Kava can us...
  23. Hello! The question concerns or touches my father (50 years). He many years with...
  24. Whether it is possible to do or make contrast trays or basins for legs or foots at obliterating disease...
  25. To me 40 years, at me sometimes hurt an anticnemion of the left leg or foot, sudorg does not happen, but bol...
  26. Re. Alexander on August, 09th 2004 20 : 00 : 17 In the extremity or end of 2002 has got in road accident. ZCHM...
  27. Hello, the doctor. To me of 35 years, the weight is more than norm or rate. Last time of steel about...
  28. The doctor, postojanye ischemic pains excruciate me. What to do or make?...
  29. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! Big to you thanks for advice or council, for the help. Vazap...
  30. At mother veins on legs or foots began to burst. That will advise...
  31. Tell or Say, please, at asterisks (while excepting surgical vmeshatels...
  32. Hello. At me - a trouble. It is Literally on eyes yesterday polopalis capillaries...
  33. The doctor, at me a problem with ikronozhnoj a muscle. One and a half year ago has transferred or carried about...
  34. Hello, the doctor. At me such question: has made REG (there were headaches)...
  35. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! Whether you will prompt any meducherezhden...
  36. My signs: Legs or Foots, arms or hand strongly merznut Bleeding from a nose after morozn...
  37. Hello, the doctor! At me such problem: very much often there are situations...
  38. 39 years. Wished to do or make operation on veins, but have postponed and have translated or transferred me in terap...
  39. How much operation on excision of veins can cost, I had consultation and m...
  40. The dear doctor, advise as to be. From mum half a year took a blood from back...
  41. Good afternoon, to me 43 years, now terrible depression, blame all and vsjah doctors...
  42. The varices on a leg or foot are not present, but veins more than are appreciable, especially after long pre...
  43. The doctor! That will recommend to my grandmother (78 years) at a thrombophlebitis. To the extremity or end...
  44. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! At mine spouses (62) on legs or foots spontaneously pojav...
  45. Prompt, in what sanatorium it is possible to treat a clottage?...
  46. The doctor and where it is better to do or make skleroterapiju, now so much medical tsentro...
  47. Very much stops of legs or foots hurt, uzi has shown bad krovoob- rashchenie. To go very much...
  48. There was a gravity in legs or foots. Nagging pains on the internal party or side of a femur are closer to...
  49. To me it is diagnosed: podvzdoshno-a femoral phlebothrombosis. 2 weeks laid...
  50. At me on the left leg or foot a varicose phlebectasia. Yet does not disturb, but nekra...