PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Whether really hormonal disbalans leads to a venous failure...
  2. The dear doctor, in occasion of eskuljusa - - in structure of tincture konskogo a chestnut...
  3. Dobyrj day, at me within a year is observed periodic reddening but...
  4. Hello. You could not help or assist me, time for visiting of the doctor simply...
  5. Hello the doctor! After two beremennostej has noticed sine-red zvyozdo...
  6. At me on legs or foots small "asterisks". Under right kolenkoj it is visible a vein. Inog...
  7. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! I CONGRATULATE On the HOLIDAY you! I wish much upehov...
  8. What, in your opinion, the best method (most exact) estimations passably...
  9. From the childhood at playing sports or dances at me the cramp starts to reduce...
  10. The lymphonodus in district of an inguen has inflamed. Prompt that it is necessary to do or make, and on what...
  11. The dear doctor, instead of whether was necessary to you to advise in your practice ljudja...
  12. Hello, the doctor! To me 51 year. 5 years ago to me have performed operation on ushiva...
  13. Hello, to me 33 years, on the right cheek a superficial hemangioma pink tsv...
  14. Zdravstujte, I on all right leg or foot have an expansion of a vein. In particular p...
  15. Hello, the doctor! Tell or say please, at strongly expressed acting...
  16. To me of 27 years. Legs or foots (ankle joint) Very or very much hurt at walking. A pain pojavljae...
  17. At me about eyes dark blue veins (vessels) are very strongly appreciable. As it is possible them to...
  18. Trophic ulcer on the right leg or foot, 3 months. I accept detraleks and eskuza...
  19. Hello! Already repeatedly felt strong enough pain in left a floor...
  20. The dear doctor! Yesterday on training has received a strong bruise a ball in varices...
  21. Hello, the doctor! About three months ago at me have started to grow dumb...
  22. Birthes at my daughter were an edema on stops up to >> the middle of an anticnemion. Through not...
  23. The spouse operation on excision of a vein on a leg or foot is shown. Permeability deep...
  24. At me a third day grow dumb mezinets and anonymous fingers, also a part lado...
  25. Dear Ilya Gennadevich if you remember to me responded in occasion of a stenosis...
  26. It is a lot of thrombocytes in a blood pojavljajutsjatromby how to treat...
  27. Hello the doctor Advise what better to accept from night cramps in calfs...
  28. Hello the doctor. Ours doche 2 months, are available a hemangioma on right shchyochk...
  29. Natalia January, 22nd 2003 15 : 50 : 20 Hello, the doctor! To me of 25 years. Here...
  30. HELLO, PROMPT PLEASE, WHETHER WILL PASS or TAKE PLACE THE VESSEL OF MACULAE AT THE CHILD OF 3 YEARS...
  31. Dear doctors, very much to you it is grateful for consultations and for interesting d...
  32. Good afternoon! The doctor, me in a vein of the left arm or hand from the external party or side about a brush, in...
  33. The doctor, I have learned or have found out, that it is possible to get rid of capillary grids by means of prepa...
  34. Hello! Help or Assist please! Last time, my grandfather complains...
  35. To me of 48 years. From last year disturbs frequent reddening brushes of arms or hand. That mo...
  36. To me of 36 years, body height 179, weight 70. Last 10 years I test problems about heart...
  37. Whether treatment by ointment and tablets asklezan is effective, at tramboze bottom a horse...
  38. Hello the doctor! To me 30 years in current of year are felt gravity in legs or foots and...
  39. Hello! Prompt what to do or make? One year ago have spent to me in it is very good...
  40. Prompt, please: at me from footwear (boots) the leg or foot in rise grows dumb, and to...
  41. At my spouse the analysis of a blood has shown a high level of a prothrombin the Doctor terap...
  42. Hello the doctor. Whether tell or say please capsules " Red vinogra will help or assist...
  43. Hello. Whether it is possible for me to accept oral contraceptives if is sklo...
  44. Hello, the doctor. What of nowadays existing methods is most on...
  45. During a dream there is a numbness of extremities (fingers) of arms or hand, they become to...
  46. Good evening. Whether the varices can (legs or foots, operation is recommended) to cause...
  47. Good morning! At me sah Diabetum to me 22 years earlier I am simple so in a syncope not...
  48. Hello, one month ago at me vascular asterisks on n began to appear...
  49. Good afternoon! At men jamerznet the right leg or foot (strongly enough), I understand, that e...
  50. At me a lymphostasis of the bottom extremities already nearby 10 ti years. Legs or foots swell on...