PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello! At me predilection to varices (hereditary predraspolozhennos...
  2. Who suffers a Raynaud's disease is more often?...
  3. Hello! In 2 days after a capture of a blood from a vein (by the way, very much bolezne...
  4. The doctor, you could recommend what preparations at trophic ulcers, an ooze...
  5. Good afternoon! 61 year is diagnosed the man atherosclerotic okljuzija...
  6. The dear doctor! About what speaks result of the analysis krovi-antistreptolizin-...
  7. Hello. To me of 29 years. Last two years with my veins something proisho...
  8. Hello! Within last month at me constant bleedings from...
  9. Hello, the dear doctor! At me a following problem: frequent golovokr...
  10. Hello, the doctor. I asked a question on June, 6th in 12.43. Recently I have noticed...
  11. Hello! To me of 25 years (weight below norm or rate). At me after the first sorts or labors under to...
  12. The doctor, hello! Me 2 days excruciate headaches with right strony, blizh...
  13. Good morning! At me varices. Now I accept "Detraleks" what to do or make dalsh...
  14. Hello, the doctor! My mum is hurted with the right leg or foot in district of calf. Has passed or has taken place...
  15. Zdravstvujie, the doctor! I had vascular asterisks on legs or foots. Kako...
  16. Hello, the doctor. To me it is diagnosed: " Varicose illness or disease bottom kon...
  17. That can tell or say in occasion of: http: // www. vasilevych lviv. ua/ Mozhna in...
  18. Advice or Council here in what question is necessary: to Me of 30 years, has given birth to two children And voobshch...
  19. Hello, the doctor! In the winter wished to treat the varices leeches, but iz-...
  20. Hello! Help or assist me please! How to treat an erythema? Really unity...
  21. Uv. Ilya Gennadevich! To the Husband have performed operation on restoration of a blood flow in n...
  22. Prompt please, that it is possible to make that nebylo on legs or foots melkik are red...
  23. The doctor, at my mum today the strong giddiness and obmorochn in the afternoon has begun...
  24. What most effectual measures on prophylaxis of occurrence vascular zvezdo...
  25. Whether tell or say, please, the truth, that an aneurysm it is characteristic only for arteries...
  26. Zdrastvujte, the doctor! At me to you a following question: in April of this year to me...
  27. My mother-in-law many years suffers a varicose phlebectasia. Whether it is possible a moustache...
  28. Hello, the doctor. At me an extensive hemangioma (the bottom surface of an arm or a hand...
  29. Hello! I address to you with the request and hope. At my son already a pain...
  30. Hello, the Doctor. To me of 39 years. Operations on excision of varicose veins delel...
  31. Hello! There is an opportunity to go on a health resort with procedures talassotera...
  32. Whether porekomendueti injections GLIATILINA to 400 woman 80 ti years after serious...
  33. The DOCTOR at me vascular expansion on the face and on brachiums. Have appeared recently...
  34. Hello. Umenja a varicose phlebectasia. Prompt, please as d...
  35. Hello! Our child in one month had red maculae under jazy...
  36. Hello, the Doctor. At me approximately pjat-six years ago on internal...
  37. That such osifitsirujushchy meozit....
  38. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! Wished to enter the name to you on free-of-charge konsult...
  39. To me of 56 years. In current of 30 years is a varicose phlebectasia of legs or foots, operation n...
  40. Rescue or Save!!! The third night I do not sleep, nojushchaja the pain was in current of day, but it was...
  41. Hello. 2 did or made skleroterapiju, now back (there are problems with nutrition...
  42. The dear doctor, through what time after end sklerotizirujushchih ukolo...
  43. Hello. At me a varicose phlebectasia. Very much often I feel an itch. About...
  44. Hello! At the grandfather sick legs or foots (vein), and in Russia he used maz...
  45. The doctor, I on femurs had capillary grids, prompt, pozhalujst...
  46. Where it is possible to spend scanning of arteries of a neck, an abdominal cavity and sexual chle...
  47. Something hurts under kolenkoj on the left leg or foot, me 36, to mine vascular, under...
  48. The doctor, you have responded me, that at operation of varices, at the big weight - BYS...
  49. At me on legs or foots a varicose phlebectasia, and a bad tonus of vessels head...
  50. Why in the evening under kolenkami very strong burning sensation, it is necessary to sit with vytja...