PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Prompt to kamu it is possible to address on consultation in Sankt - Petrburge to f...
  2. The dear doctor! 2 months ago there was a pain in ikronozhnoj to a muscle, alternating...
  3. Good afternoon! I often have giddinesses, delicacy, a head kak-n...
  4. Hematoma under her a varicose phlebectasia in a popliteal part of a leg or foot. A pain and...
  5. There was an operation 3 times on one leg or foot, after has passed or has taken place 8 years. At present in t...
  6. And tell or say, please, how much effectively for growing thin pryganie through sk...
  7. I shall sell vazoprostan. Was not useful, it is a pity, money not small. I sell on shodn...
  8. The dear doctor understand at me constantly the face reddens at people. podska...
  9. The dear doctor! My husband the invalid 1 groups. There are no legs or foots. Complains, ch...
  10. Good morning! Tell or say, to me suggest to make dopplerografiju chlena-she mozhe...
  11. Prompt, please, than it is possible to help or assist the person with such situation. The woman...
  12. Hello, the doctor. To me the phlebectomy on left 43.19 years ago has been made...
  13. Hello, the dear Doctor! At me predisposition to varices (I that...
  14. Hello! You could not explain - skleroterapija gives purely or cleanly kosmet...
  15. At me a varicose phlebectasia, at night I am am disturbed with cramps and osoben...
  16. Hello, the doctor. To me 24 years. I shortly plan to make operas...
  17. The dear doctor, advise please. 1. Whether it is possible to accept ekskuzan and...
  18. Prompt, please, at me varikotsele 2 degrees. It is obligatory to do or make ope...
  19. Hello. Illness or disease SHljapera, what is it such and where it is possible to learn or find out about her though...
  20. If someone collided or faced with results of application of boluses Huato, podskazhit...
  21. Hello. Still one year ago to me have appointed or nominated operative treatment of varices on...
  22. In Egypt ankle joints have strongly swelled (a heat, humidity, is a lot of zhidk...
  23. Hello the dear doctor! At me an osteochondrosis pojasnichno-kresttsovogo about...
  24. Zdrastvujte the doctor, at me a phlebectasia. To me entered a preparation trombovar in...
  25. Hello. As prophylaxis of varices (already did or made skleroterapiju) n...
  26. Hello, the doctor! The leg or foot below a knee behind several days ago was ill...
  27. Hello the doctor. Many thanks for your answer. (I asked, whether it is necessary...
  28. To my grand daughter 1 month. On temechke maculae, the doctor has told or said, that a hemangioma (12 mm...
  29. Whether Unguentum Heparini helps or assists from an ecchymosis? (An ecchymosis from the right brow downwards - with...
  30. Tell or Say please if to me have told or said, that at me in a vessel of a brain...
  31. Thanks big for the answer about a lymphostasis. Unfortunately good doctors why that...
  32. Tell or Say, pozhalusta, how long it is possible to drink Escuzanum in drops? (me - 22, nasle...
  33. Hello, the doctor! To me of 46 years. Never earlier of legs or foots complained. But...
  34. Good afternoon! Now I am pregnant in third time and at me is prizn...
  35. The dear doctor! To the surgeon did not consult, but at me acting ve...
  36. Good afternoon. To the girl of 14 years have diagnosed: an aneurysm internal bulbar...
  37. The dear doctor! To me 32 years. Has just noticed, that on legs or foots became poja...
  38. Hello, I am going to in business trip to Moscow. Where most correctly it is possible at...
  39. At me on the left leg or foot varrikoznoe a phlebectasia. I accepted 2. detralek...
  40. Posttraumatic kistozno-slipchivyj cerebral arahnadit. gidrotsefaln...
  41. 10 years ago to me have diagnosed "Raynaud's disease", but I am not assured in pravi...
  42. Hello! At me on the big and index fingers of the left arm or hand sensation...
  43. Hello. Daughters 24 years, since a birth on the left leg or foot in popliteal oblast...
  44. Hello the doctor. To me 25 years and at me sedentary job, also want will add...
  45. Hello! At me several days ago during douche has sharply pinned up in ve...
  46. Zdrastvujte the doctor. Problem here in what: at walking diko calf of a leg or foot hurts, about...
  47. Hello the doctor! To me of 28 years. I very much like footwear on high heels...
  48. Hello, often grow dumb a foot of legs or foots (sometimes only fingers), what it is m...
  49. Hello, the doctor! At me sometimes without the reason burst fine sosudiki on...
  50. After operation of a varicose phlebectasia back left ovary has begun 4 years p...