PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. Hello, the doctor. To my mum 62 years. Two days ago on the left leg or foot vospal...
  2. Hello, it is not assured, that a question to you, but not so I represent, what...
  3. Hello, the doctor! At me varices, operation is recommended. I can not will solve...
  4. The dear doctor, about 5 8 Years ago in the winter I had strong attacks of a pain...
  5. Good afternoon, to me 48 years, the tumour on an arm or a hand (disturbs a brush of the right arm or hand raspu...
  6. To me 32 years, after inspection of US the doctor of the vascular center has put me...
  7. I have red specks on the face, as from the bursted capillaries, ka...
  8. Hello, the doctor. Prompt, please the most modern (and zhelat...
  9. After nyxes of diclofenac (on a place ukola-on a breech) were formed dyrochki...
  10. Hello! At me - the varicose phlebectasia on the left leg or foot, is enough yes...
  11. Good afternoon! To me 22 years, one year ago I have noticed, that at the nights at me the beginning with...
  12. Hello. At me such problem. At the slightest cold legs or foots polnos become blue...
  13. To me of only 20 years, but in the past to a year in the summer I went on earnings and praktiches...
  14. Hello. To me have told or said in a heading "therapist" in yours to address. Me it is obvious...
  15. Hello the doctor! At me on legs or foots a vascular grid, at my grandmother varik...
  16. Sechas advertise or promote gel for treatment of varices, on mine is called SVEN. Mozhn...
  17. The doctor, I have pains in the field of the left femur at walking through 200...
  18. Hello. My name is Tatyana Antonova, Me of 49 years. During half a year p...
  19. Zdravstuite. U mena pod glazom lopnul sosud, znaju, chto ubirat eto mozno t...
  20. Hello, the doctor. I while do not have diagnosis " a varicose phlebectasia "...
  21. The dear doctor! I suffer posttromboflebicheskim a syndrome of 10 years. These or it 10 le...
  22. Hello the doctor! And iz-for what legs or foots can itch and redden internal...
  23. Good afternoon! Tell or say, whether will damage or injure;hurt to me vacuum antitselljulitnyj massage...
  24. I ask yours opinion, after a chemotherapy and radial has passed or has taken place about 6 months...
  25. The doctor hello! I do not know to what expert to address. To me of 29 years...
  26. Hello. My problem - at me probably something with vessels on brushes r...
  27. At my grand daughter / 8 months / gemantioma on the internal party or side of a femur 4 h 1, 5...
  28. Good afternoon. Couple of days began to swell shchikolotki back. I eat normally....
  29. Hello, the dear doctor! I was disturbed with pains In district of anticnemions of legs or foots....
  30. The doctor, after flight to Germany at my mum has arisen an acute thrombophlebitis. Was...
  31. At me on a bridge bursted sosudiki. Already two times tried to clean or remove the laser...
  32. Zdrastvujte! At me arms or hand and they always cold constantly redden; and sometimes...
  33. About compresseal golfs and chulki-Explain - be dobry-it antivarikozny...
  34. Good afternoon! Whether it is possible to use elektroepilljatorom in 7 months posl...
  35. Legs or Foots began to hurt or be ill;be sick me, very much often there are ecchymoses and feeling of gravity...
  36. To mine to the uncle 51 year, 2 months ago at it or him has happened an extensive infarct. After l...
  37. The doctor, I already wrote to you in occasion of a hematoma (?) - hygromas (?) - gryzhy (?...
  38. The dear Doctor! To me have performed operation tredelenburga, has now finished skle...
  39. Paid operation in institute of neurosurgery is required to them. Burdenko. I shall be glad...
  40. Hello, Ilya Gennadevich and Maxim Aleksandrovich. To me of 18 years. At me n...
  41. Zdrastvujte the doctor! Hardly more month I accept OK, for some tablets...
  42. The dear Doctor! 2 weeks ago I have been operated in occasion of varikoznog...
  43. Dear Ilya Gennadievich, next morning after celebrating (and vozlijanija) at me...
  44. Hello. At me in vertical position legs or foots redden, what is it can...
  45. On the face since recent time red streaks as them to clean or remove began to act...
  46. Constantly the left leg or foot swells. Write the detailed information on my post...
  47. Hello, the doctor. At me VRV the left anticnemion (a venous reticulum, absolutely a nem...
  48. Dear doctor Uchkin! pochitav your answers, has understood, that you against gormonal...
  49. One week ago handed over a blood from a vein. It is Literally in 20 minutes on a fold of an arm or a hand...
  50. Good afternoon! To my mum 72 years. Has the whole bouquet of illnesses or diseases: a hypertonia, ate...