PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cardiovascular surgeon, phlebologist

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77

1. I on a body last 10 years had many small hemangiomas. The doctor...
  2. Whether correctly I have understood, what limfodema is incurable? Whether it is possible to learn or find out more in detail...
  3. Hello the doctor! What exercise stresses are authorized to be given legs or foots at...
  4. Concerning kapiljarnoj grids on legs or foots, prompt pozhaljsta, that most ef...
  5. Zdravsvujte the Dear Doctor! To my mum 42 years, and at it or her on legs or foots " sosudes...
  6. I had a venous grid on legs or foots, in the top part. Whether it is possible it or her ubra...
  7. Hello the doctor, at me (8 years ago) under a patella Has taken off kl...
  8. Hello! Last month is disturbed with such problem: were treated at dermato...
  9. At me on vnutrenej to the party or side of a palm, On a fold of fingers, veins burst, On t...
  10. Advise please, that it is necessary to do or make for prophylaxis varicose...
  11. Tell or Say please, what probability of transition of process of a gangrene on the friend...
  12. The dear Doctor, I am not assured that to the address of. Me disturb fine sosudik...
  13. Hello. There are hormonal disturbances in female sphere, accept Djuf...
  14. Hello! To me the gynecologist has appointed or nominated garmonalnyj contraceptive Diane-35, in...
  15. Dear Ilya Gennadevich! Please, tell or say how much proceeds it is treated...
  16. The dear doctor! Prompt, please, we in city have advertising Voben...
  17. I accept operation AKSH. Age of 47 years. What variant to choose: autoveny...
  18. 32 years. Pregnancy of 23 weeks. 19 ijulja-operation Trojanova-Trendelenburga...
  19. Good afternoon. To my father 73 years. Last time began to grow dumb, lose chuvst...
  20. Good afternoon! At me constantly very cold foots (foot). That is possible sdel...
  21. Hello, the doctor. Ten years ago to me has been put kava-the filter. And in...
  22. Hello! I uchjus in 8 class to me of 14 years today I passed or took place a medical board...
  23. Prompt please, on the bill of varices it to you to address? To me 27. On but...
  24. I ask to help or assist!!! The elderly person, the man, 72 years: a strong itch of legs or foots, dark blue...
  25. Hello, the Doctor. To me 45, body height 162, weight 95. Strong varicose rasshir...
  26. At my mum a trophic ulcer on a background of a varicose phlebectasia. Have appointed or nominated...
  27. Zdrastvujte. At me sensitivity of a small zone on big pal was gone...
  28. Whether it is possible or probable, what the preparation Venorutonum lowers pressure? In the summary not skaza...
  29. The dear doctor! 28 go February I have written about a trauma of a varicose vein on legs or foots...
  30. What negative consequences in the future can have delivery of plasma for mine z...
  31. Hello the doctor! After statement of a dropper in connection with sorts or labors (21 fevra...
  32. U MENIA VISOKII HOLESTRIN--9!!! NASKOLKO ETO SERIEZNO I KAK S ETIM BORO...
  33. The doctor, tell about a Raynaud's disease. She is treated and how long? What profilak...
  34. The dear doctor! From what there can be dark maculae on nail plates...
  35. Hello! To me 34 years. Body height - 190 sm, weight of 90 kg. I do not smoke. Alcohol not...
  36. Tell or Say somebody urgently. At mine 10 daughters suspicion on osteoparoz...
  37. Have removed already and on the left leg or foot a greater or big hypodermic vein, but pochemu-that only from...
  38. Hello, the doctor! To my mum of 59 years, in June has fallen and has received fracture above...
  39. Hello. At fast walking, on one leg or foot in the field of "calf", pojavljaets...
  40. Recently has found out on legs or foots of an asterisk. Prompt please with what lekarst...
  41. Silnemeet a brush of the left arm or hand. What is it can be?...
  42. Hello! Yesterday in pool has bursted sosudik in the left eye. Now an eye kr...
  43. The dear doctor! To my father 73 years. The diagnosis: diabetic angiopatija. Ra...
  44. At my daughter a Raynaud's disease, her of 20 years. Whether it is possible to recover or deterioration...
  45. Hello! To me of 29 years. After growing thin on 30 kg (in current of half a year), to...
  46. Prompt, where it is possible to find compression jersey Sigvaris?...
  47. The dear doctor, Tell or Say please the preparation Escuzanum is how much effective...
  48. At my son (17 years) dark blue brushes of arms or hand. Do not hurt. What can be the forecast and...
  49. The doctor, prompt, pozh-that, whether vascular surgeons in " ortopedichesk understand...
  50. By the evening legs or foots, especially right swell. Thought, what is it the normal phenomenon...