PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Good afternoon! At me on breeches strong extensions (white color), and on legs or foots...
  2. Doktor! U menya postoyanno krasnoe lico, chto posovetuete. Zaranee blagoda...
  3. How it is possible to get rid of the expanded pores on the face? Whether Only at plastic...
  4. At me augmentation of small sexual labiums, prompt please where it is possible sdela...
  5. Hello! Tell or say, whether there are methods of excision nezheletelnyh hair on...
  6. Hello, in the childhood to me have strongly struck on To nose and he a little bit izkrevil...
  7. Prompt please, whether it is possible to process a skin of blepharons a usual cream for...
  8. To similar our doctor vsk have bothered...
  9. Tell or Say, please, I can to the wrong address, is new se. After pregnancy on...
  10. Whether it is possible to get rid or smooth a keloid cicatrix of 10 sm 2 years or summer prescription...
  11. Zdrastvujte the dear Doctor, I ask to help or assist though advice or council. At me curve legs or foots...
  12. Hello! At me very specific question, but he has for me very much...
  13. Zdrasti the doctor! The doctor, the matter is that at me in the field of a temple - rodinka, to...
  14. Curve fingers on legs or foots, I am remediless?...
  15. Zdrastvujte! At me such terrible problem! All life I am excruciated iz-for et...
  16. SHestnadtsatiletnemu to the guy operation in occasion of a curvature thoracal kle is made...
  17. Whether the truth, what after liposaktsii Adeps again not narastet? And whether is nehirurgich...
  18. MY DAUGHTER OF 15 YEARS SHE HESITATES OF THE OTTOPYRENYH EARS, PROMPT WHERE MO...
  19. Uv. The doctor, hello. Tell or say, whether it is possible or probable liposaktsija in obdasti beder...
  20. Question to those who did or made mikrotokovuju therapy on the face. Whether there was an effect? protse...
  21. To me 24 years. Very much often after a dream at me pomjatoe the swelled face though I do not drink...
  22. I was going to to do or make plastic operation - excision of fatty surpluses on troubles...
  23. How to look after a skin of the face of a neck of a breast after 25 years...
  24. 3 years ago at falling on a brachium I had a dislocation, and after that arms or hand...
  25. At the child a ptosis. Tell or say, please, from what age to spend operas better...
  26. Cooking on March, 16th 2004 19 : 32 : 19 Hello, the doctor! One month ago to me has made...
  27. Hello! Tell or say please how much is operation on breasts (podtjazhka)...
  28. After excision zhirovika on a cheek there was a big scar. pozhajlusto posovetujt...
  29. It seems to me, that at me too long small sexual labiums. It is normal?...
  30. In pozoproshlom to year to me have excised cicatrix, but on its or his place has grown pigmentirovanny...
  31. The dear doctor! Tell or say please as it is possible to get rid from strong suhost...
  32. Whether procedures from extensions on a stomach or belly and femurs during feeding gr are harmful...
  33. 1) Me 24 years, I high and harmonous. After pregnancy 4 have settled on femurs...
  34. Four years ago to me "have beaten off" two fingernails (on different arms or hand) was at the surgeon, he...
  35. Prompt, please, a complex agent from a cellulitis (an initial stage...
  36. The dear doctor, My son (11 years) does not have fingers (average and without...
  37. Xochu sdelat operaciyu po umensheniyu grudi, no boyus posledstviy, kakie mo...
  38. Uv. The doctor! Allow to ask you advice or council. At me after standard about...
  39. In the summer in a heat I on the face, a neck and brachiums have a set fine gnojn...
  40. 5 months ago has given birth to the child. On a stomach or belly there were extensions. I feed a breast...
  41. Good afternoon! At mine 8 monthly girls a cavernous hemangioma left br...
  42. Tell or Say, whether correcting curvature of legs or foots by your way if years five is possible or probable...
  43. It would be desirable to learn or find out, powder brings more harm, hammering in pores of the face, or a floor...
  44. Hello, at me on the face have appeared hypodermic pryshchiki. The analysis has shown, ch...
  45. It is possible to sunbathe in saljarii (vertikaklnom) not prekryvaja a mammary gland???...
  46. Prompt please, whether operation on augmentation of a breast, and how much or as far as is harmful?...
  47. Respond to continuation of a question 04.11.00...
  48. To the child 2., at it or him torchjat ushki. It would be desirable to eliminate or erase;remove this disadvantage...
  49. TELL or SAY PLEASE EVEN IF ASSIMETRIJA BREASTS it is not connected With SPENT OPE...
  50. Thanks for the answer To extend legs or foots is painfully? Whether it is possible to live normal zhizn...