PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Scars
  2. In the childhood I have hit the top part of a nose about a chess little table and now to me 18...
  3. At me chut-hardly a remained undeveloped gnathic joint, izza it or this a jaw vyh...
  4. Hello! Prompt, please, how much on the average there is laser a microsection...
  5. The lovely ladies, the Dear doctor. My report for those who is going to sdelat...
  6. Whether it will be possible to learn or find out how much to cost plastic operation on an ear (ustranni...
  7. To me 28 years and at me strongly climb hair. In a drugstore has met production konads...
  8. Tell or Say, please, as it is possible to get rid of small (bluish) maculae on...
  9. Hello Prompt please how long there is a preparation, itself operatsi...
  10. Whether the electroepilation on the face can cause or call allergic reaction?...
  11. How to remove karitomu from a nose?...
  12. Hello! On a forehead a scar after impact by a bottle. (13 seams) That is possible sdela...
  13. Hello. I require correcting curvature of a femur - incorrectly srosshijsja...
  14. Explain please, what such diseases GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT?...
  15. In proshlu Friday that is called has received on a muzzle. Through an hour after sluchivshe...
  16. Hello, the doctor and all present! Advise, pozhajlusta, good...
  17. To me of 18 years and at me curve legs or foots that it is possible to make to get rid of this...
  18. To me 20 years and about one year back under eyes have appeared tumescences vvide poluk...
  19. Would like to learn or find out, whether it is possible, not resorting to a various sort to injections to clean or remove...
  20. Whether there is a massage or a diet for growing thin of the face? All rest at me in n...
  21. Hello And. you have advised me for augmentation of calfs at legs or foots a silicon....
  22. The doctor advise, at me a fat skin of a head what to do or make?...
  23. Hello, the doctor. After introduction botoksa in area of a bridge has developed...
  24. The doctor, help or assist, pozh-that! To the son 1. 5 months has received about 30 minutes ago travmu-at...
  25. Hello! Tell or say please, after third-degree burns, if obrazo...
  26. Hello! To me of 25 years and at me such problem: on a nose and cheeks of a reticulum r...
  27. uvelechenie breasts
  28. Doctor, Gde v moskve mozno osysestvit operatciu lipisactii, kakov risk? U...
  29. Hello, the dear Doctor! My diagnosis: the Aplasia of the right mammary gland...
  30. Tell or Say please as it is possible to get rid from temnogo-red maculae on the face...
  31. Whether to me 30. Mozhno-to get rid of baggies lower eyelids? Have appeared years in 16. With p...
  32. The woman, 32 years, feels well, goes with a rod. The diagnosis: it is extensive...
  33. Four years ago wore long hair, often pulled together them behind in a tail. Se...
  34. The rough skin on the face disturbs, spots and acnes basically are not present, but even with...
  35. The skin on the face - particularly - on cheeks is shelled. I use humidifying or wetting a cream...
  36. As it is possible to avoid a baldness and to restore body height of hair....
  37. Good afternoon, the dear doctor! At me a dry sensitive skin of the face. In kos...
  38. The dear doctor!!! You could not help or assist to solve a small problem - as well as...
  39. Zdrasti the doctor. At me here what problem, the matter is that at me big n...
  40. At me on labiums often jump out vavki, similar to herpes. Than them to treat?...
  41. My daughter of 16 years very much experiences in occasion of ottopyrennosti ears. In what cart...
  42. In what clinic (grinding) of a skin of the face is more preferable dermoobrazija...
  43. Hello the doctor! At me the most usual problem: I am very dissatisfied with the ...
  44. Oh, and where wash a question? Whether have erased that? Really he criminal? That stoi...
  45. Hello! Thanks for the previous answer. It would be desirable vsyo-taki to specify...
  46. zdravstvujte! u mena ploskostopie i s vneshnej storoni stop torchat takie k...
  47. Zdrastvujte! Tell or Say please what to do or make what a skin on the face was it is elastic...
  48. At me on legs or foots the penultimate finger (before mezintsem) is shorter than the others, priche...
  49. At me very much a plenty rodinok on a body (arms or hand, the face, a back). It is possible...
  50. Zdravstujte. At me such question the matter is that I wish to increase the size st...