Вход

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70

1. Hello! On October, 7th to my child (1 year) operation on peres has been made... (1 ответов)
  2. At me not beautiful legs or foots, iz-that ikronozhnoj is few a muscle. poeto... (1 ответов)
  3. Hello! Whether it is possible for something to improve body height and structure or frame of hair at the child 10... (1 ответов)
  4. HOW CORRECTLY TO ACCEPT VITAMINS?... (1 ответов)
  5. The doctor, at me very wide vlagaleshche and I do not take pleasure in sex... (1 ответов)
  6. The dear doctor! 4 days ago the child (the girl, 11 years), has fallen at school, on... (1 ответов)
  7. IN THE CHILDHOOD HAS TRANSFERRED or CARRIED OPERATION ON THE HEART, NOW ONE BREAST IS LESS ANOTHER ON... (2 ответов)
  8. Daughter 1, 4 years kosolapit (the right foot strongly comes inside). For posledn... (1 ответов)
  9. After excision of an appendicitis has remained enough the big scar (ok. 9 sm), though with... (1 ответов)
  10. In the program "TV-club" on channel TNT advertise or promote preperat "Vejnish" - agents... (1 ответов)
  11. Hello, the doctor! At me a problem with a breast. Not only that nulevka, so... (1 ответов)
  12. After operation on excision of a habitual dislocation of a brachium has remained white wide shr... (1 ответов)
  13. The wife wishes to perform operation on excision of Adeps in the field of beder (liposaktsiju (?... (2 ответов)
  14. The dear doctor! Please, prompt the most effective methods lecheni... (1 ответов)
  15. Hello. 9 years ago has decided to correct the thin legs or foots, the Problem zakljuch... (1 ответов)
  16. Because of what there can be edemas on the face? Edemas insignificant... Under an eye... (3 ответов)
  17. At me on the face so-called bloody asterisks and maculae. Especially in oblast... (2 ответов)
  18. Dear doctor, at me labiums burst, hygienic lipstick does not help or assist... (4 ответов)
  19. I about one year try to remove undesirable hair on a neck elektroepiljatsi... (2 ответов)
  20. Hello! To me of 25 years, I have strongly grown thin, where that on 10 kg in teche... (1 ответов)
  21. ON the SKIN of REDDENING WHICH are strongly scratched. WHAT IS IT CAN be???... (1 ответов)
  22. Steel pojavljatsja not that freckles, not that new "rodinki" on the face. As from them... (1 ответов)
  23. Hello the doctor! Prompt please, in what the reason of occurrence pry... (1 ответов)
  24. It about black circles under the eyes. WHAT to do or make after normalization of a way of life... (2 ответов)
  25. As it is the most safe to remove porosity of a skin and the residual phenomena after pry... (1 ответов)
  26. Prompt what to do or make. Last days all face is covered as if by scales, see... (2 ответов)
  27. Tell or Say, whether the truth, that mezoterapiju it is necessary to do or make, if have begun, all life... (1 ответов)
  28. Good afternoon. I am going to to do or make operation, to tighten a skin on a stomach or belly, she with... (1 ответов)
  29. At me full legs or foots. In communication or connection by that they fray, between legs or foots in top... (1 ответов)
  30. At me false curvature of legs or foots. Operation on its or her elimination will cost How much... (1 ответов)
  31. Tell or Say please, that can serve as the reason of dryness and an ecdysis of a skin n... (1 ответов)
  32. Hello! After the birth I have had been ill with a phlegmon, from operation on... (1 ответов)
  33. Tell or Say, please, where it is possible to perform operation on decrease small sexual... (2 ответов)
  34. Tell or Say how to get rid of a bad smell from a mouth?... (1 ответов)
  35. The doctor, advise please! After long (1, 4) feedings rebe... (1 ответов)
  36. Hello, the doctor! At me iz-zi fluctuations of weight, well and by nature and vreme... (1 ответов)
  37. Hello. The problem is not new. After sorts or labors on legs or foots has developed terrible tsellju... (2 ответов)
  38. The doctor, advise please as is better to get rid of a furuncle on... (1 ответов)
  39. Greetings, DOCTOR! The Problem!!! At my girl (her 22) often on the face appear... (1 ответов)
  40. Hello To me 17 years last time nachila to notice that at me nachinae... (1 ответов)
  41. One year ago has torn lateral ligament or cord;sheaf of a knee till now I feel low in knees... (1 ответов)
  42. Prompt please, whether it is possible zagarat in a sun deck with endoprosthesises? Recently... (1 ответов)
  43. Hello. At me around of eyes dark circles. Prompt as from them izbavi... (1 ответов)
  44. Whether pregnancy (possible or probable pigmentations) will affect or influence the face, if now... (2 ответов)
  45. The doctor, At me on a cheek small reddening - bursted sosudiki. As them... (1 ответов)
  46. For last 6 months I had pains in heels on the left foot in obl... (2 ответов)
  47. Advise, what best way of excision of hair on a pubis and in promezhno... (2 ответов)
  48. Prompt, pozhalusta. As it is necessary to look after a fat porous skin (vern... (1 ответов)
  49. Dear doctors, I ask, if it is possible or probable, to inform in what Moscow honey. ts... (1 ответов)
  50. Tell or Say pozhajlusta, whether it is possible with hirurgiskim by udilinjat the penis on 5... (1 ответов)