PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Whether it is possible to increase a breast without a surgical intervention...
  2. At me on the face on the left cheek from a labium up to a nose a scar (more than 20 years) In 13 years n...
  3. The husband persuades to make a tattoo. Whether there is a danger if to do or make in horoshe...
  4. Good afternoon! Prompt what agents better to use in order to prevent rast...
  5. Since May, 2001 on a head there was a high temple in the size in a five-copeck coin. For these or it a floor...
  6. Hello. Help or assist please. After operation here a year strongly attack...
  7. Prompt, please, as mozhgno to get rid of extensions on a body?...
  8. Tell or Say please, how much is to make an electroepilation and as to you popas...
  9. Hello, the Doctor! Would like to ask to you one question. Since 13 years at me n...
  10. Hello! Tell or say please how much is operation on breasts (podtjazhka)...
  11. Hello. At me a question to the cosmetician. I have bought or purchased molochko, tonic and night...
  12. Where it is possible to increase labiums and it will cost how much?...
  13. Tell or Say please, at me on a lower eyelid, is closer to an internal corner of an eye...
  14. Skazite vash adres i grafik raboti (telefon), mne neobhodimo udalit zirovic...
  15. Nedavno bla v centre "Estetika", tam menja posavetovaly mezoterapiju dlja u...
  16. Whether it is possible by means of etoj for operation though as nibud to reduce iskrevlenie poses...
  17. Good afternoon! Whether prompt, please, dangerously to delete the big nevus on faces...
  18. Yearly at me appear treshchinki in corners of a mouth. What is it can be?...
  19. Kak-that to me for the night have stuck a leg or foot on an anticnemion a sticky tape (what for only it...
  20. At use of a varnish and gel for hair on the face there is a set pryshchik...
  21. Prompt what to do or make please. After reception of sweets (any) on the face on...
  22. Hello! To me 14 years, cut out appenditsid there was a scar. How it or him to clean or remove?...
  23. At growing thin the skin on a neck droops. How it or this to avoid? Or as with it or this boro...
  24. Zdrastvujte. Me the plasty of auricles very or very much interests. All process, ka...
  25. Hello! To me of 17 years. At me on the face is any red sosudiki, to...
  26. How much days it is necessary to spend in clinical conditions and to return to a normal...
  27. Only also write, how podrasti, to increase body height. And me 25 and my body height - 1 meter...
  28. Hello! At the boy (7 years) badly grow to hair on a head, especially in...
  29. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to do or make in 20 ti years or summer age deep it is pure or clean...
  30. On a nose black points... Pores... As ljuchshe and than and to clean... And that tol...
  31. Hello! At me a skin of the face very inflamed. As though an allergy, shelu...
  32. Today has learned or has found out a new way of disposal of hair. He consists in the following...
  33. I wish to make to clean or remove baggies lower eyelids hirur. By. Whether the effect is longevous...
  34. What procedures are to clean or remove koloidnyj cicatrix on the face...
  35. Heard, that reddening and an ecdysis in the field of nosogubnyh cords or crimps is not...
  36. Hello! It is known, that vitamin E is useful to a skin (he is a part...
  37. Please, advise, in what way it is possible to get rid from posleoperatsionn...
  38. Hello, I had a congenital cavernous hemangioma right predple...
  39. After successfully spent plasty of forward crosswise or cruciform ligament or cord;sheaf a knee nik...
  40. Good afternoon the doctor! okoo an ear I have squeezed out kamedon (a black point). As a result at men...
  41. On the face capillaries, therefore color of a skin on cheekbones all are very close located...
  42. GOOD AFTERNOON! After a chicken pox with which I have had been ill in 6 years, on the face have remained...
  43. At my son trehpalaja stop with splitting. The big finger grows from goleno...
  44. Zdravstvuyte! 3 mes. nazad sdelala plast. operatsiyu na nos. Kost ne trogal...
  45. Good afternoon! Explain, please, as it is possible to get rid of papillomas in obla...
  46. Zamuchali papilomy (hereditary). What exist we shall tell lies. Methods ustrane...
  47. The doctor! I wish to make peranentnyj a make up on a brow and eyes. At me is not...
  48. All with holidays! voprs - at me thin labiums that in your opinion most without...
  49. Uv. Doctor Rabaev! Whether the anaphylactic shock Is possible or probable at plastic or plasty an aural cancer...
  50. In magazine " Health " read, that it is possible to change an oval of the face. Really the truth and...