PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Summer would like it would not be desirable to devote to improvement of the appearance to lose vr...
  2. Hello! Probably it is a question to the dermatologist, but in that konfe there is no doctor (...
  3. Hello. To me 25 years, my problem - are disproportionate narrow shoulders, sut...
  4. The cosmetician to me has written out loson for a fat skin and has told or said to add there juice of odes...
  5. Tell or Say, the rhinoplasty, if to me how much can cost It is not necessary zatragivat...
  6. Hello! You in what could not explain essential difference between to...
  7. As it would be desirable to understand at last for itself as it is necessary about daily ochishcha...
  8. The dear doctor! To me of 30 years. At me the storage recently began to be naked or exposed...
  9. The dear Doctor! Advise, cold on a skin about 2 3 months ago poured out...
  10. Hello! Operation on correcting a nose will cost How much: a nose slightly...
  11. Whether hair during a climacterium can drop out?...
  12. The dear doctor. By the previous remarks at you another is a little bit spets...
  13. Mister RabaevG. to me it is not clear, you the cosmetician or all taki the urologist. In...
  14. Prompt operation on change of the form of a breast (without acute necessity) vre...
  15. To my husband have removed small rodinku under a chin, t. To. She often traumas...
  16. Whether it is possible to do or make a peeling trihloruksusnoj by an acid at very porous skin, not...
  17. As ozonotherapy operates or works. It is not harmful? Thanks....
  18. The doctor as you will concern to the statement that one of the reasons ranneg...
  19. Hello, at me on the face the expanded pores, what masks or dr. Procedures...
  20. I have a small curvature of legs or foots but if I strain them and reduce or shall take in kolenjah...
  21. After a birth of the child hair on a head drop out, after sorts or labors has passed or has taken place already 9...
  22. Good afternoon the doctor! It would be desirable to ask one question, he can to you will seem glu...
  23. Hello! Whether tell or say please there is a surgical way of disposal...
  24. To my child 2, 5 years. He has fallen with podokojnika. Thus razorvalili rasse...
  25. At me almost all fingernails or nails with a rough surface! What to do or make? Why such pr...
  26. At my son, 14 years, a platypodia, speak gde-that it is possible to reserve spetsial...
  27. During last half a year at me hair have strongly thinned, is possible or probable iz-z...
  28. After sorts or labors the breast became even less (1 on 0), whether are possible or probable bezoperatsionnye m...
  29. To me 21 year. As it is possible to cope with a fat skin on a forehead (while on shch...
  30. Tell or Say please, whether you do or make operations on augmentation of body height on method Bl...
  31. To me 18 years, since recent times at me on a back have started to appear spots. Wound...
  32. Whether it is correct, that all shampoos and agents for hair are practically identical on svo...
  33. Good afternoon! And my cosmetician advises 30 years to me to make a chemical peeling...
  34. Whether it is harmful to the child (the girl, 5 years) to sunbathe golenkoj? What solntsezashchit...
  35. Hello. To me 20 years, body height 1, 73, weight 66, go in for sports. Business in t...
  36. It is how much effective "eksiderm" an agent against Baldnesses?...
  37. How to treat bald heads on a head at women....
  38. At me very fat hair. For the second day after mitja they seem wet....
  39. What preparations exist from baradavok, except for nitrogen?...
  40. Dear Alexander Aleksandrovich! Thanks for the previous answer. At mine r...
  41. Hello! At me such problem: on the internal party or side beder (is available in...
  42. zdrastvujte the doctor, in August has got in failure or accident therefore has received sh...
  43. Hello, the doctor! At me an endocrine ophthalmopathy, edemas, though ekzofta...
  44. I do not know, that to me to do or make with the face. At me pustular acnes Please p...
  45. If at me dummies or papillas are located inside, whether vozhmnozhno to make something that et...
  46. Hello! Prompt how to get rid, please, of traces on a back with...
  47. Hello! I always had a skin as at the baby, barhotistaja and pure or clean....
  48. Hello! To me of 26 years. At me tokaja a problem: already during 2 h years on...
  49. To me of 15 years, last time with the face is created by something awful: does not remain...
  50. At me some years dense zhirovik hardly above a line of hair it is necessary a forehead...