PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Hello! What best cream from folds?...
  2. Tell or Say, please, at me on a body have appeared white small bugorki.......
  3. Prompt, podalujsta, from what age it is possible to use ochishchajushimi sre...
  4. Prompt how to get, please, on reception to the expert on hair - vra...
  5. Hello the doctor! At me to you such question. I till 13 years was light, but...
  6. Would like prokunultirovatsja at the GOOD cosmetician. nemogli you posovet...
  7. Hello, whether it is possible after operation on podtjazhke for a breast to give birth and feed or travail and feed re...
  8. The girl had a congenital hiatus soft itverdogo palates up to forward otd...
  9. Hello the doctor! I wish to perform operation on augmentation of a breast, please...
  10. Hello. I am going to to make a rhinoplasty. Also would like to ask vas-m...
  11. Mine 35 years or summer husband differs set pepelom in the field of a neck of axillas. Years...
  12. Prompt, whether it is possible to clean or remove extensions on a breast, if them much? It is possible l...
  13. My daughter (3, 5 years) has fallen from a swing and has bitten through noskvoz a lower lip. Seams...
  14. Kvazhaemye damy/misters! Advise good clinic in Moscow, which z...
  15. In 2 weeks after excision papilom on a neck I had to leave unexpectedly...
  16. As it is possible to increase width of brachiums....
  17. Zdrastvujte, whether it is possible to get rid by means of any methods of extensions...
  18. Hello! To me 42 years. At me began to hang upper eyelids, obrazovyvajut...
  19. How will get rid of cicatrixes on the face after ugrevoj eruptions?...
  20. Good afternoon, the doctor! I already set on May, 9th the question in conference " a trauma...
  21. Zdrsti the doctor!!! I from sunburn still had black maculae, that to me to do or make, about...
  22. shrami
  23. At me on the face miliumy in the form of shishechek, after expression they again pojavljaju...
  24. Whether the section of tissues on srosshihsja is possible or probable Anonymous fingers with little fingers...
  25. I wish to make a laser grinding of the face. Whether is etod a method good for omo...
  26. Prompt please in what klineke in a to Moscow it is possible to remove kandilomy and...
  27. zdravstvuite doktor ohen nadeus na vashu pomosh i nahogus v korea gdeto ne...
  28. In the beginning of 2001 to the son (16 years) operation in occasion of a curvature gru is made...
  29. Hello the doctor! At my daughter, her now 6 years, after fracture of average...
  30. Hello! At me here what problem: I was engaged prfessionalny earlier...
  31. My problem that on skins of the extension and as it seems to me, they rasprostra...
  32. Dear, the doctor! Whether and daetsja the guarantee, that halgus-valgus will not grow...
  33. Good afternoon, the doctor. At me such problem: within 1, 5 years fingernails or nails n...
  34. I heard, that it is possible to reduce temporarily the size of a nose what that an adhesive tape. It...
  35. Hello the doctor. Whether prompt please there are traces on a body from pes...
  36. Hello! At me a question in occasion of application of cosmetic agents: mozh...
  37. Prompt please, to the girl of 12 years, hair in axillary area it is better...
  38. Olga on July, 28th 2004 17 : 58 : 00 That it is possible to make with consequences rozatsea (r...
  39. Hello g-n Rabaev! Thanks for a fast reply. Maculae have appeared 3...
  40. At me kuppiroz. Prompt, please, the most effective methods lecheni...
  41. Tell or Say please, on how much centimeters it is possible udlinnit legs or foots, how much or as far as...
  42. Hello! At me after sorts or labors it is a lot of extensions (two at a birth + a hydramnion)...
  43. Prompt, to itself will address in occasion of correction of the form of a nose....
  44. Hello Alexander Aleksandrovich! To me 31 year, body height 154 and legs or foots dos...
  45. All with a holiday!...
  46. The dear doctor! Advise, please, to to address itself in occasion of viti...
  47. The dear doctor! At me above a upper lip dark short moustaches. It would be desirable nemno...
  48. Hello! At me a question to clients of aesthetic clinics, I wish to turn...
  49. The dear doctor! Whether excision by the laser of convex scars on a place is possible or probable about...
  50. Hello! At me on all body it is a lot of lipomas. To me of only 30 years. I n...