PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Prompt how to grow stout not adding in a stomach or belly? I am sick thin....
  2. Hello. Today has made cleaning the face. Naturally, after this procedures...
  3. And WHERE it is possible to perform OPERATION ON DISPOSAL FROM LAPOUHOSTI In Moscow And HOW MUCH...
  4. The dear doctor! Tell pozhajlusta about a mastoplasty. After r...
  5. Hello the doctor. I wish to make an otoplasty. To me 18 years, whether are possible it or her de...
  6. Problem: on arms or hand between fingers white scurf is formed. Practically nikog...
  7. The dear doctor, my daughter of 14 years. At body height of 165 sm, ves-69. rodilas...
  8. Hello the dear doctor! Would like to consult at you. At mine...
  9. Hello! Advise please as me to be in a following situation. On...
  10. Tell or Say, please, to me yesterday have removed a wart on an index finger (at...
  11. Zdrastvujte! To me 22 years. The matter is that with me on the face have remained sosudisty...
  12. Hello. Years with 12, probably, at me on a nose, And also on a skin on a side...
  13. Tell or Say please it is how much good protivougrevoj gel Kuriozin. If konchn...
  14. Prompt how to treat vulgar prishchi?...
  15. Prompt as will get rid of bags and black circles under the eyes! Thanks!...
  16. Hello, whether there is a way to remove or make less appreciable a seam...
  17. Respond, please, to my question on how it is possible, excepting surgery and and...
  18. Prompt, whether it is possible to get rid of brown circles around of eyes?...
  19. Hello. At me fingernails or nails though I drink vita exfoliate constantly and fractured...
  20. Hello, I had a congenital cavernous hemangioma right predple...
  21. Prompt, please, that such laser rejuvenascence of the face, what protivopo...
  22. Kto-somebody knows, whether adhesive tapes Nivea from acnes are effective? And what else sreds...
  23. Really nobody knows the answer to my question - whether the child can inherit...
  24. Very much you I ask tell or say at what doctor it is possible to make podtjazhku drooping shche...
  25. Tell or Say, and saljary pravdo it is harmful?...
  26. Everyone knows what dolhna to be the form of an ideal breast and who knows with what...
  27. Tell or Say please, what most safe method On excision posleugrevyh...
  28. Prompt, please, as it is operatively possible to remove so nazyvyaemye " zazos...
  29. Yesterday, going for a drive with the child from a hill, has broken a nose. Is rengen. A picture. It is strong...
  30. The doctor to me of 26 years at me under eyes ecchymoses and and not uniform edemas n...
  31. The dear Doctor, My mum was going to to lay down on operation in occasion of excision...
  32. At me after operational cicatrix (appendektomija). Through what term it is possible ubra...
  33. Kind Night! What most safe materials use for augmentation...
  34. After sorts or labors at me the form of a breast has changed and she has lost elasticity. To me 21...
  35. Hello, to me of 25 years, body height of 167 sm, and my weight of 48 kg., very narrow femurs...
  36. Nose strongly shelunitsja. Whether it is impossible for something to make? Cream or something to...
  37. Hello. To me 21 year. I do not know, when particularly it has begun, but at me...
  38. Prompt how to get rid from ugrevoj eruptions on the face. Has a little helped or assisted perelivani...
  39. The dear doctor what it is necessary to do or make that ecchymoses from the face have more likely passed or have more likely taken place? Has rescueed or saved...
  40. To me 29 years, my body height of 175 sm, and would be desirable 185.. That will advise... SPA...
  41. Hello! I do not know what to do or make! To me 20 years and at me still are pry...
  42. Plastich. The surgeon carries out correction of the form of legs or foots by a method lipoplastiki - utverzh...
  43. Hello the doctor. As you consider or count, whether it is possible in a conditions of life by means of...
  44. Thanks for an opportunity to ask to you a question! I at once shall tell or say the provisional patient...
  45. Hello, three years ago in kosmetologicheskom a cabinet or study to me has been entered is...
  46. HELLO!!! To me 55 years, wish to perform plastic operation. Tell...
  47. The doctor At me after thoracal my feeding the child the left breast hardly is more...
  48. Marina The dear doctor! At me on a breast it was formed small shramik. The EC...
  49. Day kind. Such question. Spending (some time back) an epilation of hair n...
  50. I vkalola botoks am very happy or am - now the doctor hints on restelain in nosog...