PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. zdrastvujte here already from a hopelessness has decided on to write to you dear or expensive doctors with nodezhd...
  2. Hello. Tell or Say, please, ka often it is possible to spend courses of treatment...
  3. I had an eruption on a back and on a breast, what you can advise me?...
  4. Hello! At me Spina Bifida S1, partial soskalzyvanie L5, mezhpozvo...
  5. The dear doctor, you could not poskazat as it is better to delete nevuses on faces...
  6. Hello, the doctor, posovetute, pozhalusta, I wish to buy or purchase body stockings an anticellulitis...
  7. Hello! I wish to get rid from excessive, in my opinion, breasts. In a youth st...
  8. Valentine on April, 09th 2004 16 : 03 : 13 Me interests concrete konsultatsi...
  9. Hello doctor Artemyev. I wrote to you on April, 11th about that that all taki slozh...
  10. Recommend how to treat a metatarsus latus vtorioj degrees - there will be you...
  11. Good afternoon! At me such question: To me 17 years, on my face are constant pojav...
  12. Tell or Say please, whether est-any cream which can tighten or delay or...
  13. The doctor, at me on a pilar part of a head a papilloma approximately 5 millimeters...
  14. To a question on augmentation of body height. Tell or say, in fact wearing is so long...
  15. Tell or Say where to find doctor Danishchuk I. ?...
  16. Tell or Say, whether it is possible to remove cicatrixes from chronic (since the childhood) ozhega and what p...
  17. After a chemotherapy hair have completely dropped out or blurt completely out. Have now started to grow a little. Mo...
  18. How much is operation on a resection of small sexual labiums?...
  19. At me a curve nose. But it or he can be made to straight lines if to enter something tver...
  20. Skoleo will be there is a consultation and when it is better to come. Days and reception hours...
  21. The dear doctor! To me 22 years. I very much like zagarat. And in the winter everyone nede...
  22. Dear Alexander Aleksandrovich! I Ask you to send me a complex uprazhne...
  23. I addressed to you for advice or council January, 14th 2003 15 : 52 : 18 in occasion of plasty...
  24. Zdrasti, Dock! At me a problem with body height! Understand, me of 15 years, and body height at me...
  25. Hello the doctor! Whether tell or say, please, probably to recover from follik...
  26. Above a upper lip there is a pappus, wish to make an epilation, prompt what kind e...
  27. 10 years ago plastic operation on a nose has been made - restored noso...
  28. Hello the Dear Doctor! To me 42 years 1) At me below an eye (below mesh...
  29. I want izminet the form of a nose, inform where it is possible to make? Inform the address...
  30. Hello, There can be my question will seem to you banal, but for me e...
  31. Hello! Whether tell or say please the truth that that in operation on straightening...
  32. The dear Doctor! My grand daughter in 2 years has cut shchechku glass. We have made about...
  33. To my friend in 70 h years 2 operations in occasion of " the wolf mouth " have been made...
  34. Posovetuite horoshuju kliniku, hochu uvelichet grud, kakoi implantant menee...
  35. Be well dock!!! I do not know, whether to the address of I have addressed, but the matter is that...
  36. Zdravstvuyte doctor. U menya na pravoy sheke dva bolshix shrama ot ukusa s...
  37. Doctor Artemyev And. at me to you a question: to the girl of 7 years, at it or her static...
  38. How you concern to korektsii assimetrii breasts gel, instead of an implant? sp...
  39. Prompt what to do or make with labiums which awfully dry and burst zi...
  40. The dear doctor, respond, please, to my question - at me to steel pojavlja...
  41. Hello! Heard, that if to smear area above a labium and a chin a cream...
  42. Advise please what method of an epilation approaches or suits for the face (bezbol is better...
  43. Help or Assist, after an electroepilation above a upper lip already as month do not pass or take place...
  44. Tell or Say the doctor, and to men do or make liposaktsiju? If do or make, how much Adeps...
  45. Zdrastvujte dear doctor Rabaev! I asked to you below a question about umensh...
  46. I know, whether extensions it or tseljulit. But whence extensions in 20 years, ved...
  47. zdrastvujte the doctor. My husband wishes to make to itself a circumcision, to him 30 years. He g...
  48. People, how much is podtjazhka folds under eyes?...
  49. On how much it is dangerous (a laser grinding) faces and what its or her efficiency???...
  50. Now many cosmetic agents - creams, shampoos, masks, even dostatoch...