PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. How quickly to cure a hemorrhoids?...
  2. The doctor what to do or make, that hair not zhirneli is fast, and also that not attack...
  3. Prompt please how to get rid of the second chin, weight in norm or rate, p...
  4. The doctor, prompt the good expert in the field of a cosmetology in Petersburg...
  5. Tell or Say please, in what possible or probable ways it is possible to reduce an end a nose...
  6. Uv. The doctor, At me on a stomach or belly two years ago has appeared svetlo brown pig...
  7. Hello! Very much you I ask recommend what cream and it is better than what firm...
  8. Whether prompt, please, the spirituous solution of Levomycetinum helps or assists at ustr...
  9. Hello! I can not use a depilator iz-for strong morbidities....
  10. Hello. Heard about a method (I can not recollect the name), when for 1 at...
  11. Good afternoon the doctor! I have a problem. Help or assist advice or council. At me on beliefs...
  12. To me of 16 years (all life ahead seems), and SPOTS Already so have tortured, horror...
  13. The doctor, prompt, please. My husband strongly complexs in occasion of bolsho...
  14. Hello, prompt, please, what antitselljulitnye creams most...
  15. Tell or Say please, operation on elongation of legs or foots will cost how much at you for...
  16. After operation on heart one breast is more another for 2 sizes. What to do or make?...
  17. Hello! Prompt please, if any medicinal sreds...
  18. Tell or Say please what best way for elimination nosogubnyh cords or crimps (in...
  19. uvazh. Dock, where you are (the address and ph.) and how much is consultation and...
  20. To be in the form of, began to be engaged on vibrotrenazhere. " CHi Assets Pla...
  21. Good afternoon dear Gennady Gavrilovich! The Situation such! At my wife posl...
  22. After operation on a nose I had awful edemas under eyes. In a week...
  23. The dear doctor me disturbs such question: I the pregnant woman, in pervom/vtoro...
  24. The dear doctor, prompt how to look after, please, for painted voll...
  25. Hello the Doctor! Umenja on an arm or a hand a birthmark. I would like to know, it is possible...
  26. Hello! Tell or say please, whether ink "Bourgeois" for chuvstvitel will approach or suit...
  27. The doctor, tell or say please I wish to make liposaktsiju, but in blizhashee time p...
  28. At me a congenital paresis of a facial nerve. In the course of time the pain began to be shown all...
  29. pochemy y menya bolit levoye polyshariye golovnogo mozga? Imenno odno. S ch...
  30. Prompt how correctly to shave, please, " a zone of bikini ", that voloski not...
  31. Hello! At me acyanotic labiums and besides it is broken or disturbed in some places to...
  32. To me of 26 years. As usual years in 14 15 there were acnes, but here problemma up to nyn...
  33. Whether it is possible to do or make at presence of gold strings miostimuljatsiju, ultrasonic mA...
  34. To the son of my girlfriend of 13 years. Thus he of a thin body build, body height - 188 with...
  35. The dear doctor! Approximately about one year the ecdysis and began to disturb me to...
  36. The dear doctor! I within 2 years accepted Logest. With each month prib...
  37. Whether it is possible to correct in 12 years O-figurative curvature of legs or foots not surgical by...
  38. Thanks Light and Natalia for answers, but a problem just vtom also consists...
  39. I wish to clean or remove fatty pillows on the top part beder (" popiny ears "), I h...
  40. Whether there is an agent of disposal of spots for a back. They at me arise about an ice crust...
  41. The dear doctor! On February, 8th, t. e. 7 weeks ago to me have broken a nose. The diagnosis...
  42. Hello, the doctor. How much is your internal consultation?...
  43. To the little son 2 years. A contagious molluscum. Deleted three times in kosmetologicheskoj...
  44. The doctor, advise as to get rid of undesirable hair or to make their that...
  45. The doctor, hello! At me on a nose and on each side a nose a skin in 1 2 days...
  46. The doctor, help or assist to resolve my problem, please... The matter is that 2...
  47. At me very much a greater or big breast and at me feeling, that she increases always or is always enlarged....
  48. Every morning I wake up with the swelled up eyes. I already try for the night that n...
  49. Good afternoon!!!! Vasily, allow to take an interest even if it bude...
  50. Hello, prompt, whether it is possible by means of any creams or ointments...