PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. At me under eyes bags. Prompt, please, How it is possible them at...
  2. Advise please what cream the best from a cellulitis: firms CLARINS, GUAM...
  3. I welcome you, the Doctor! I cannot be defined or determined with a choice of a trade in any way...
  4. The dear doctor! At my son (11 years) recently it became appreciable ass...
  5. Uv. The doctor, you correct legs or foots only surgical by???...
  6. The doctor, at me on a nape under hair zhirovik 4 years. Firm, razmero...
  7. Tell or Say how to consult, please, with the "second" chin "? And more: as ubr...
  8. I wish to perform plastic operation of a nose, but at me on the face biogetsenoz (skins...
  9. Hello. To me 21 year, and to my husband 31. We are married two years, and others...
  10. I would like to perform my son plastic operation, for correcting ottop...
  11. Greater or Big shishki (kostjannye or adjournment of salts) on stupnjah legs or foots near greater or big p...
  12. Dear or Expensive doctor help or assist me please, at me on the right eye one blepharon...
  13. To me began to use on a pocket dear or expensive cosmetics, but I longly chose...
  14. Hello. To me 21 year, in 17 years I have very strongly recovered, on 30 kg, from...
  15. I wish to change a floor, where and how it to make? How much it costs or stands where will address...
  16. Hello!!!! To me 18 years, and at me a problem skin, therefore could not...
  17. I wish to make correction of an ear. Galina. 22 years...
  18. On a nose there was a red point (such already was I do not remember as it is called...
  19. Zdrastvujte! Tell or Say please what products most of all to consume (in...
  20. The doctor, prompt, what preparations for adjustment salovydelenija are to...
  21. Recently I have noticed, that at me on a back have appeared a lot of fine black pupyr...
  22. At me hair on a head gradually drop out. To me 23 years. How to stop an ooze...
  23. Zdrastvujte. I problma consists that in 17 years at me already is mo...
  24. Tell or Say, please, how much is to make a chemical peeling of the face? How much...
  25. Hello! Whether I know to the address of a question, but vsyo-taki. To me of 26 years, at me...
  26. To me of 20 years, my body height of 165 sm, weight of 150 kg. At me the stomach or belly weighs an apron. Mozhn...
  27. Hello! Prompt what to do or make? Near the big finger on both legs or foots...
  28. skajite pojalusta mogut li but kakie libo negativnue posledstviy posle reze...
  29. Whether it is possible to get rid of a scar on a stomach or belly after transferred or carried 10 years ago per...
  30. I wish to truncate an end of a nose where it is better for making and what provisional stoi...
  31. More effective ways
  32. Hello, the doctor:-) To my sister (1964 r., living in a Perm...
  33. Zdravstvuyte, u mena kompleks naschet moyih nog, oni u mena nemnogo krivova...
  34. Zdrastvujte, the dear Doctor! Please, try to respond to mine in...
  35. My girl has got me. Speaks, that at it or her curve legs or foots. How to me to be?...
  36. Tell or Say how much approximately the rhinoplasty, change of the form of labiums and l will cost...
  37. I have some ottopyreny ears. It would be desirable to learn or find out, whether it is possible to correct it...
  38. The doctor at me 2 oh a question. I recently have made an epilation (posred. A current) on it is alive...
  39. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to prevent cosmetic or medicamental with...
  40. To my mum of 45 years, she wishes to make a plasty of upper eyelids, but at it or her problems...
  41. Tell or Say, please, the dear doctor, how much is operation on ustra...
  42. The dear doctor! I already wrote to you on a forum. My daughter Liza wore splint Tjubi...
  43. I on one ear had very much a greater or big hole from ear rings, am afraid, that is fast...
  44. Prompt how to get rid from zhirovikov on the face? In advance thanks...
  45. Hello, the doctor! Is very tired to see around of the eyes bledno-it is violet...
  46. Hello. At my father (62 years) recognize neohodimost operations on replacements...
  47. Tell or Say how much is in Moscow an otoplasty (defect lopouhost)?...
  48. Tell or Say, please, the cream without the sun can something be harmful to sunburn?...
  49. At me sekutsja ends of hair and fat roots. It or this never was earlier...
  50. At me on a neck it is a lot of papilom where garantirovanno to me I shall help or assist from them log huts...