PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. The doctor I have bought or purchased shampoo from a dandruff from firm of Vichy. Has washed once and perhot...
  2. Hello. At me a question about elekrokoaguljatsii vessels. How much or As far as I understand...
  3. Hello at me on the face spots to me 17 years I drink vitamins, beer shiver about...
  4. Me operation on augmentation of body height interests. To me 22 years, 107., 59...
  5. Hello. I 3 years used an electrodepilator, and at me have appeared in...
  6. The dear doctor! Would like to learn or find out through what minimal break it is possible on...
  7. The doctor, prompt, please: why at me ends of fingernails or nails on arms or hand (!)...
  8. Whether it is possible to increase a member by means of vacuum of a pomp...
  9. Hello, the doctor! At me to you a question: to the girl of 5 years, was prooperirova...
  10. Excision rodinki about an eye
  11. Hello! I want one day prior to wedding to make cleaning the face. But girlfriends men...
  12. It is how much harmless liposaktsija and what duration the period of an adhesion...
  13. Good afternoon. To me of 26 years. In URNIITO have diagnosed hondroblastoma (a brachium...
  14. Tell or Say please, it is harmful or not plastich. Operation moloch. Glands? If about...
  15. My husband here two years has a process of a baldness, including on zatylk...
  16. At my son (11 years) on the face, and on a body it is a lot of nevuses. Whether it is possible in such...
  17. Where it is possible to go to treat ugrevuju syt?...
  18. What agents of protection at sunburn are necessary for applying to a dry skin of the face (...
  19. From what there are warts? All my skin is covered by them. As with them to struggle...
  20. At me, similar, predisposition to extensions, one of these days discussed with mum...
  21. Uvajaemi doktor, vi davali soobshenie shto mojno sdelat operaziu po uvelits...
  22. Maria on January, 03rd 2001 13 : 38 : 17 Hello, to me of 20 years. At me fat ti...
  23. The doctor, to me at a birth have brought an infection in a breech, and a part of a breech all in sh...
  24. Delov volume. That at me small, but an appreciable curvature of a septum of a nose (...
  25. Dear Alexander Aleksandrovich! Whether tell or say, please, have probably withdrawn...
  26. The doctor, TELL or SAY, the SHARE of TO MAKE the RHINOPLASTY it is necessary predvariteln...
  27. To me of 65 years. In a youth I on the face had acnes. They appear and now....
  28. Pilling a chto eto takoe??? zaranee spasibo!...
  29. After braces of the face keloid cicatrixes were formed. The first treatment through 3 m...
  30. Hello! In the beginning of November to me have removed greater or big acting rodinku (nevu...
  31. Hello! Please, prompt: liposaktsija procedure harmless? And on...
  32. Uv. Colleagues and patients. The urgency of opening of this conference pursues ts...
  33. Tell or Say, circular podtjazhka faces will solve a problem of "baggies lower eyelids" or a dream...
  34. To me 56 years, I wish to make circular podtjazhku faces. Where it is possible to make it without...
  35. The doctor at me greater or big fingers on legs or foots is longer than the others on 2 centimeters, I...
  36. The doctor, to me 24 years, at me a problem - on the face near wings of a nose an erythema...
  37. Tell or Say how to get rid of brown nevuses pigmentosus, please? pojavljaju...
  38. Where it is possible to address (more close to the house) to clean or remove a red point on a nose, about...
  39. Zdrastvujte. About two weeks ago I nalitse had red maculae similar...
  40. How much is at you operation on excision of superficial veins on a sexual member...
  41. Skin of the face - pimply, but at the same time - already not resilient. What it is possible to make?...
  42. Hello! Very much it would be desirable to get rid from deep nosogubnyh cords or crimps. To me...
  43. 2 years ago at me was 3 h lodyzhechnyj fracture (operations were not, 4 months...
  44. Yesterday has passed or has taken place operation on a blepharoplasty, and today has noticed, that eyes - r...
  45. Very much I ask to inform, who knows, where the best work hirurgi-:...
  46. When I work long time for a computer, in this connection on a skin...
  47. I have given birth one year ago, to grow thin by means of diets or sports there is no will power. I want...
  48. Me very much interests, the domestic cosmetics accessible many or much, is worse doro...
  49. At me, my sister and the father in a cold season becomes very much su...
  50. My daughter has age of 10 years, 29,5g had never problems with hormones...