PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. I wish to increase a breast, but I am afraid of consequences. Especially that, what is it can...
  2. Whether prompt, please, normally that agents on care fat to...
  3. assimetrija smiles
  4. I accept more year of tablet Diane-35 which have recommended to me dl...
  5. To me 2 months ago have removed rodinku on the face. Whether exists any sreds...
  6. Please, tell or say, how much sozhet to cost operation on improvement of the form gru...
  7. Kto-somebody used antitselljulitnym a cream "Vichy" or "Lierak". Will divide...
  8. Hello! Wished to consult at you. Two years ago at me was...
  9. The atrophy of a skin of a lower lip is obratimyj protsees (it is caused or called long prime...
  10. At me the direct figure, what to me to make to approximate femurs?...
  11. Where it is possible to get an agent from abaissement of hair CH5plus?...
  12. To me 19 years and vegetation on the face any. .mozhet is any sre...
  13. Gennady Gavrilovich! You have responded me that atrofirovannuju mucous labiums mozhn...
  14. Hello, the doctor!!! Tell or say pozh-that, after operation on correcting a goal...
  15. Tell or Say how to get rid, please, from demodeksa. 2 years am flied or treated and are not present re...
  16. At the son nejrofibromatoznye tumours on all body. Whether it is possible to remove their method...
  17. Hello! To my son of 11 years. In the age of 4 years to him has been diagnosed...
  18. The dear doctor! Whether it is possible to do or make a mechanical grinding in the extremity or end of March through...
  19. At me one breast is little bit more drugo, whether tell or say something is possible sdelat...
  20. poskazhite a fibroadenoma in the left breast of 14 mm, she is 4 5 sm to the left from...
  21. Hello, the doctor. Recently I had a problem: at nastupanii...
  22. Hello! Tell or say, please, what autosunburn is most effective and on...
  23. Hello, I very much wish to perform operation on a nose, but I do not know in what a wedge...
  24. Thin legs or foots
  25. I have a question help or assist please! Here what problem at me all face...
  26. Tell or Say, the doctor, whether remains after a laser grinding of cicatrixes after chirej so...
  27. aru there Is a cream which ubiraet obvisluju a skin, does or makes it or her ellastichno......
  28. Tell or Say please where it is better to address with a problem of a double chin...
  29. Hello. To me 18, the size of breast AA, it would be desirable to increase about one Century How much...
  30. Dear doctor, at me very liquid hair. What it is possible to make? In advance has rescueed or saved...
  31. Hello! Advise, please: whether it is possible kak-to clean or remove that or even...
  32. Hello! Help or Assist pomzhalujsta. Whether it is possible to remove halgus valgus without...
  33. 1) it is necessary to begin daily care of a skin With what age (a cream, losony and...
  34. After appendektomii has remained very big and ugly (141) a scar. It is possible...
  35. The doctor! At me a problem - from a scoliosis one rib strongly sticks out and frames...
  36. The dear doctor! In February of this year at me umer- la mum after lipoksats...
  37. Half a year back I have made a rhinoplasty. When I can become pregnant and give birth or become pregnant and travail?...
  38. Whether probably without a trace to remove cicatrixes from stings of an animal twenty years' davn...
  39. The niece with the years has a curvature of a nose. The trauma is excluded...
  40. The dear doctor, to me of 15 years and at me on legs or foots a cellulitis. Prompt, that de...
  41. U menya rasshirenniye pori na lice. Kak ot etogo izbavitsya. Moget kakim-n...
  42. Whether probably simultaneously to spend operation on total endoprotezirovaniju...
  43. How to shave axillas that there were no "prickles"?...
  44. Zdrastvujte! Prompt please how at fracture it is possible srashchiva...
  45. Tell or Say, operation on augmentation of a breast is how much dangerous, whether are possible or probable oslozhne...
  46. To me 33 years and at me are very strongly allocated nosogubnye cords or crimps. Prompt...
  47. Thanks for the answer. Still a question, at me maculae after ozhyoga (steam) Speak that...
  48. That is all it is required nearby 18 tys dollars?...
  49. I can conduct how much active way of life during correction of the form of legs or foots?...
  50. Advise, pozhajlusta, whether the truth that at a fat skin it is impossible to steam out l...