PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Moschno li domaschnim putem ubrat meschki pod glasami????...
  2. I wish to perform plastic operation on a nose. I accept the form of a nose, I...
  3. Whether it is possible to get by means of plastic operation appearance such...
  4. To the child 3, 5 years, since a birth stick out one ear, it would be desirable to correct, tell or say...
  5. Yesterday asked a question 34438 Please, prompt - if podtjazhka it is made...
  6. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to change a little even the form of a nose by means of...
  7. Hello! To me 27. Strongly raspolnela suddenly. Whether It is possible to clean or remove aesthetically " g...
  8. The information on apparatus, vosstanavlivajushchih/recreating a voice, d is necessary to me...
  9. At me at body height of 169 sm the weight makes 48.5 kg. I try to eat more much...
  10. The dear doctor! You could not advise really effective kr...
  11. The dear doctor! 2 years ago after serious job has was traumatized ligaments or cords...
  12. The dear doctor! I write to you from Belarus, Gomel. To my daughter 2, 8 years....
  13. From 12 years I suffer vulgar acnes. It was repeatedly treated at the dermatologist, in...
  14. skolko stoit operaciya po vosstanovleniyu devstvenoi peleni? qde ee mojno s...
  15. mozhnoli by means of operation to correct curve legs or foots? If yes, as, through sk...
  16. Hello! At me under eyes is a little small white pryshchikov...
  17. After several years of treatment of the face in instetute cosmetologies. Ostalisu razlich...
  18. Hello doutor. Write please agents from warts. Thanks....
  19. In a cold season (in the autumn, in the winter) the skin on arms or hand dries and appear kra...
  20. Hello. Tell or say, cosmetics Mary Kay - as she influences a skin? n...
  21. In 13 years I have strongly had been ill vetrjannoj with a smallpox, on all body have remained mnogoch...
  22. Hello, the doctor! To me 24 years I of a normal body build (rost-110 = weight...
  23. To the child 2 years are equal. Three months ago the long finger of an arm or a hand has been damaged or injured with...
  24. To the child of 5 years. One ear sticks out. At what age it is better to correct it or him?...
  25. The child the girl of 10 years. After operation on heart there was a big cicatrix. As...
  26. Hello. To me of 28 years. Around of eyes at me puffiness, and under eyes sinjush...
  27. Hello. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to remove rodinku without medical...
  28. Zdrastvujte. Whether it is possible to cure skalioz (in lumbar area) in 23 years?..
  29. Hello, write please where can make implants for calfs of legs or foots...
  30. Hello the Doctor! What to do or make, that c operations on centuries or blepharons are faster with...
  31. Whether tell or say, please, there is an opportunity to make less appreciable sosoiki and...
  32. The doctor, your help is very necessary! Two years ago to me have performed operation completely...
  33. Hello the doctor! In the summer I asked a question in occasion of manufacturing protezo...
  34. At the son, 18 ti years, eyelashes drop out, advise what to do or make....
  35. Daughters of 9 years. Till 7 years there was a diathesis in the -easy form. Now on cheeks you...
  36. Prompt the best agent from spots!!!! Whether the hemotransfusion will help or assist??...
  37. After the unsuccessful equipment or installation of a dropper on an arm or a hand grows "shishka". Help or assist!...
  38. Hello! At me hormonal disturbance, in this connection hair grow (...
  39. Hello, I think at me the mixed skin on the face, places very much zhirrrnaja...
  40. I suffer a hyperhidrosis (axillary area) , Learned or Found out that in Moscow provo...
  41. Exactly one year ago I have undergone to plastic operation (liposaktsija beder)...
  42. At me a problem with the face: continuous spots. Advise me, please, that...
  43. All with Coming! Whether I here that wanted sprosit-it is possible to do or make piercing on n...
  44. On the report from August, 22nd 2000 18:24:10 The answer will be?......
  45. Hello, the doctor! At me high veki, and the last the floor of year strongly became...
  46. Good evening, after pregnancy on the face has remained yellow pegmentatsija around...
  47. At my daughter of 8 years, one ear is a little lopouhoe. How there passes or there takes place operation? Nuzhe...
  48. Whether it is possible as that will get rid of cicatrixes on a skin which were formed in sledsvi...
  49. Zdrastvujte at me such problem. On a member from below up to top kakieto white pr...
  50. Daughters of 6 years. Have pierced ears and have inserted sergi. Since then ranki suppurate and...