PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Hello! Whether tell or say it is possible to do or make plastic operation on uvelicheni...
  2. At me the nose constantly flows, napkins I shall not leave, whether there can be it sl...
  3. I very strongly sweat at hand, whether it is possible to cure surgical by...
  4. At carrying out of operation cesarean sections have wounded to the child shchyochku (a scar of a depth or strata...
  5. Hello! Advise techniques on augmentation of body height. To me of 15 years, body height 15...
  6. The dear doctor! Is small rodinka in the field of a forehead protivopokazani...
  7. I wish to make a photoepilation on area of bikini. PROMPT in what consists protse...
  8. Tell or Say, whether will help or assist at the expanded pores which have turned "craters" pilin...
  9. At me it is very fast zhirneet a skin on a nose. I have not time to powder. Something can...
  10. To me of 16 years. Last months hair began to drop out strongly. Whether it is connected et...
  11. The doctor, at me very big and ugly nose, me of 15 years. Whether do or make plasti...
  12. It is possible will get rid of extensions on a stomach or belly (after sorts or labors) not surgical by....
  13. Would be very grateful, if you could give the review of agents and detailed re...
  14. Hello, to me of 25 years. At me on cheeks red streaks - speak, what...
  15. GOOD AFTERNOON! To me 22. A skin normal. Whether it is necessary also with what you will advise pol...
  16. And as the miracle-agent "-spray" with reference to solar ozhe works...
  17. Could not in krattse tell about a laser epilation, provisional quotations...
  18. Hello, the doctor! I one year ago had an operation on coxofemoral sus...
  19. At me after on a nose 10 years how has happened abtsess (chiry?). After it or him...
  20. Zdrastvujte! At me since a birth gimatoma a lower lip. Passed or took place treatment (prizh...
  21. Hello! I had a following problem. You could not prompt...
  22. Hello, Probably question not to you, and to the gynecologist (pediatrist), but all...
  23. Whether procedures from extensions on a stomach or belly and femurs during feeding gr are harmful...
  24. Hello, the doctor! Tell or say, how much approximately there is a plastic operation...
  25. I wish to make plachsticheskuju operation on augmentation of a breast at two sizes. Et...
  26. At me never was dandruffs, and here she has sharply appeared. On a head on...
  27. posovetyite xoroshie kliniki v Moskve gde delayut plasticheskie operazii. N...
  28. Advise pozh-that clinic in Moscow where it is qualitatively possible to make lazernu...
  29. G-well Toropovu. Good afternoon! Wished to talk to you, at an opportunity pozvo...
  30. Zdrastvujte, tell or say pozhajlusta how much is operation on disposal plainly...
  31. I want to ask you about plastiki for face. I am 50 years old. I would like...
  32. At I fly or treat ugrevuju illness or disease. Acnes gradually pass or take place, and after them still remain...
  33. To me of 19 years. At me one small labium kak-that is strange extended in the middle and bo...
  34. Whether replacement of a hip joint is possible or probable and how much it costs or stands? Thanks....
  35. Hello! To me of 15 years. I on a nose have acnes (black points). Ku...
  36. Good afternoon! Your consultation is very necessary! I nursed the child, teper...
  37. I go in for sports, I can not type or collect muscular mass. Advise as it sdel...
  38. Constant internal hypodermic inflammations, especially for a week up to menstr. ts...
  39. Prompt, please, what percent or interest of occurrence kapsuljarnoj contractures...
  40. Prompt, please, where it is possible to correct the form of a nose and how much it now...
  41. Help or Assist, please!!! Earlier I had very long eyelashes, but after...
  42. Dear doctor Artemyev! Writes Vam Zemfira Mamedov from a of Baku. To mine sy...
  43. To me 20 years, couple of years began to appear extensions on femurs back, now became...
  44. Dear doctors! At me from 15 years moustaches and long enough, black grow...
  45. Zdr! I wish to perform operation on decrease of a breast. Whether it is possible or probable after operatsi...
  46. At me ezhedevno eyelashes and brows drop out. It is normal?...
  47. Zdravtvujte! You as is better to look after a skin could not prompt...
  48. Have made 3 articulate or joint artificial ankylosis of a calcaneus As I shall go...
  49. I for a long time wish to change the form of a nose by means of plastic operation, but will end...
  50. To reduce a nose