PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. The doctor, it is obligatory to use after shaving a cream after shaving, it is possible...
  2. On a labium there was a cicatrix after surgical opening a furuncle. Whether it is possible cht...
  3. Hello! Would like to consult at you. In 96 at me under an eye...
  4. Hello. A problem with a skin on the face. It began to be shelled strongly, have appeared...
  5. The doctor, hello! At me such problem - on legs or foots, with a side from little fingers...
  6. Hello! At me thick shchikolotki and calfs (such body build), very much to...
  7. Hello! Tell or say please, I subtracted or deducted, that a night cream it is necessary before with...
  8. Prompt, pliz, what disease causes pains in heels. At the nights I prosyp...
  9. Hello! At my husband diformirovanaja a thorax (funneled or funnel)....
  10. Hello the Dear doctor! To my son 1 month On the right leg or foot srosshiesja...
  11. To my girl of 5 years. Several days ago rassekla to itself a nose. In a fracture clinic...
  12. At me a congenital cut of a facial nerve on the right. In the course of time muscles on the face " it is weak...
  13. Hello, at my daughter (13 years) hair drop out, it is especially visible at ku...
  14. To me 21 year, at me of 4 size of a breast, but she of the ugly form, low. It is possible l...
  15. The dear Doctor, prompt please how much is plastic operation...
  16. Prompt, please, as it is possible uvelichet body height. To me of 15 years....
  17. Dobriy denj, Mne 32 goda. Bespokoyat melkie gnoynie prishiki v rayone noso...
  18. Last time the skin on all body became dry. Constantly I use a cream...
  19. Hello! The trauma was in August. There was a cicatrix about an eye 1...
  20. Hello. At me under the right eye the sinuous vein is clearly visible. Sk...
  21. To me 17, at me ottopyrenye ears. That absolutely it to me prevents to live to tell or say not...
  22. At me a congenital dysplasia of the left hip joint. On a picture now...
  23. The dear doctor! Whether prompt, please, really to improve the form of a breast at...
  24. Recommend, please, a cream for an adhesion of an areola of a papilla feeding mater...
  25. Tell or Say, pozhadujsta, whether there is any way to narrow a basin and (or) rasshiri...
  26. poskazhite any inexpensive agent for treatment of black acnes?...
  27. Hello!!! I wish to buy or purchase gel with liposomes for a skin around of eyes, costs or stands...
  28. At my relative the child to him now 3 months, but mum in 6 weeks was born...
  29. Tell pozh-that about papillomas (on a body: to a neck, a breast...) whence berutsja...
  30. Harmfully or casual hit or special washing is useful for a skin of the face...
  31. Advise, what mask from natural products the most effective for otb...
  32. Tell or Say pozhadujsta, it is a lot of spots on a back, treated many sredstvami-...
  33. Zdrastvujte! Tell or Say, pozhalujssta, addresses of the clinics which are engaged ortoplastik...
  34. Addition to a question 9. 02 (947) about a combustion of an anticnemion. I Wish to specify mn...
  35. The doctor at me greater or big fingers on legs or foots is longer than the others on 2 centimeters, I...
  36. The doctor excuse for importunity. Not harmfully to clean the face at the cosmetician if...
  37. To me of 26 years. Around of eyes, on a forehead and at a mouth start to appear mimic morshch...
  38. Tell or Say, I had a strong cut on the left arm or hand, whether probably this scar kak-...
  39. Zdrastvujte the Doctor! To me of 26 years, I from Belorusii, I would like in the summer priehat...
  40. Hello, the doctor. To me 31. At me under eyes dark "circles", which de...
  41. To me of 36 years. Three years ago at me on a forehead has appeared big pigmental or pigmentary in the summer...
  42. Anna January, 02nd 2003 16 : 35 : 25 Thanks for the answer, but nevertheless so is uneasy you...
  43. Good afternoon. I very much ask you to prompt, as uzazhivat for a normal skin...
  44. At me awful legs or foots it is a lot of ecchymoses and shramikov I in the childhood fell here and ostal...
  45. The doctor, help or assist please, the matter is that the face at me very dark (it is direct...
  46. Prompt how to treat a fat seborrhea of a skin of a head?...
  47. Plasty of a breast at mastogenii
  48. Mne 27 let i y mena scolios 1 stepeni necotorie vrachi govorat chto ego m...
  49. Tell or Say please, why appear on the face, on a neck and on a breast of a papilloma?...
  50. I have grown thin for 4 kg against the will and basically it was reflected in the face: in...