PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. In mlodenchestve to me there was sdelanna an operation, now a scar razrossjai became on...
  2. Good afternoon, prompt please where in Moscow it is possible to buy or purchase ortopedicheski...
  3. Hello! Prompt where to receive please consultation good spe...
  4. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible by means of procedure of a chemical peeling izbavi...
  5. I ask to inform, what of known methods of excision of warts and t. Item naime...
  6. Hello! At me one ear sticks out only. Whether it is possible to perform operation roofing felt...
  7. Hello! Tell or say, pozhaljsta on what the humidifying or wetting effect of creams is based or founded;established...
  8. Whether there is a sense now to be engaged in correction of a breast (greater or big extensions after ro...
  9. Dear Rabaev G.G.. I about ecchymoses. About normalization of a life is it is understood...
  10. Hello, the Doctor. To me of 17 years. I recently have broken a nose. Whether it is possible now de...
  11. Hello, Whether tell or say, please, use of a cream for pohuda can...
  12. Hello, I do not know, to the address of or not, but nevertheless. At me so-called...
  13. Prompt, as it is possible to stop stratifying of fingernails or nails. That does not suffice in about...
  14. The dear doctor! As you concern to a rejuvenascence girudoterapiej, in chastnost...
  15. To me have performed plastic operation - augmentation of labiums by a cut or section on kajme...
  16. My girl has burnt a brush of an arm or a hand (the back party or side). A part of a combustion - 2 and chast-...
  17. How much is operation on correction of a breast at men (gynecomastia)...
  18. Tell or Say please where in Moscow it is possible to make not dearly or expensively a colporrhaphy, however or as...
  19. The dear Doctor! In the childhood (10 back) at me was vospalene a fingernail On...
  20. The doctor, I was tortured with spots. Help or assist Me of 16 years....
  21. THE MYSTICAL MASK WILL CLEAR, pokadtjanet THE SKIN OF YOUR FACE, WILL CLEAN or REMOVE UGREVUJU THE ERUPTION...
  22. Dear Gennady Gavrilovich, As you concern to such procedure as tat...
  23. Hello. To me have diagnosed: DEMODEKS. That to me to do or make, prompt...
  24. Hello the Doctor! I congratulate you on day honey. The worker! At me such pr...
  25. After summer at me has appeared much rodinok on all body - speak me nelz...
  26. How much on the average there is an operation on elimination of a gynecomastia at men???..
  27. Whether is what nibud exercises to correct curvature of legs or foots without operation?...
  28. Problem - a curvature of anticnemions, but I can not explain what (though fairly about...
  29. Hello, What responses about Aesthetics. RU - unit Aesthetic, Plastich...
  30. I am going to to pass or take place a course chemical pilinga-at me after youthful problems...
  31. Whether it is possible cosmetics " Russian line " (Faberlic) - to a degree of quality to carry to...
  32. Plasty of small labiums
  33. Whether can at a clamidiosis in 10 years develop an aseptic necrosis tazobedr...
  34. At mine 2 years or summer children the bang, vzadi hair a centime till now has not grown...
  35. Whether inform please it is possible at us and where, surgical by to increase ra...
  36. URGENTLY URGENTLY IT IS URGENT Hello, the dear doctor! 13 days to that on...
  37. As it is possible to strengthen body height of hair and to strengthen them...
  38. I on arms or hand recently have a plenty rodinok. Et...
  39. Zdrastvujte, at me a problem with hair (on a head). Hair dense, volnisty...
  40. The dear doctor, it is very interesting to learn or find out your opinion on use silik...
  41. Good afternoon! Excuse, if to the wrong address, but nevertheless I hope. Disturb VA...
  42. The dear doctor! After massage directed on elimination tseljulita on it is alive...
  43. Good afternoon! After fracture at the wife of an ankle joint (fracture both lo...
  44. Than to treat gemmoroj...
  45. At me very much a greater or big breast, and recently I reflect on operation on...
  46. Hello! I do not like ears - too ottopyreny for the woman. I want is...
  47. To me 24. Practically since a birth at me is small postoperative...
  48. Prompt ways to smooth folds under eyes....
  49. The doctor, tell or say, please, at the son (18 years) a dandruff, bought to him " Nizoral...
  50. Umenja very dry skin posovetuite what to do or make....