PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Prompt please adress (in Moscow or Belarus) where it is possible to make korr...
  2. Korchak
  3. Hello! To me of 30 years. At me always baggies lower eyelids. From the point of view of...
  4. Help or Assist. I would like to hear real advice or council how to remove rodinki, and...
  5. Dear doctor Toropov E. ! Problem following, in the childhood (nearby 12...
  6. Hello! Tell or say, please, what contraindications operation has on...
  7. The doctor! Tell or say, please, to me have removed rodinki on a body and after with...
  8. Tell or Say constantly the face shines, I shall impose cosmetics (a cream voice-frequency literally...
  9. Tell as it is possible to correct lopouhost at the child. As there passes or there takes place procedure...
  10. Hello! At me on a temple a pigmental or pigmentary nevus 2, 5 h 5 sm sero-pink ts...
  11. Hello! Please prompt where it is possible to address in occasion of plasties...
  12. Hello! Prompt please as it is possible to get rid of a wart. As...
  13. At me very small breast. I have learned or have found out about such national agent of augmentation...
  14. As will get rid of dermal cicatrixes owing to carrying out incorrect elektroep...
  15. Hello, dock. Heard, that Sodium chloridum of a calcium can help or assist from problems on...
  16. PROMPT, PLEASE! WHAT WAY THE MOST EFFECTIVE ON AUGMENTATION GR...
  17. The dear doctor! Prompt as us to be? My grand daughter in 2 years has cut shche...
  18. I am going to to eliminate or erase;remove roughnesses on the face after ugrevoj eruptions. Has collected a heap inf...
  19. Little girls, advise what voice-frequency creams more effectively (whether in sense that...
  20. Greetings. It is necessary for me podravnjat a nose and a chin. Whether complex or difficult it is operation?...
  21. Hello, to me on the house has come raspostranitel cosmetics Viva, has cleared...
  22. After prochitenija your answers and cases from practice at me has developed vpech...
  23. Hello! Prompt how to get rid please not mechanically, and cure...
  24. Hello! At me such situation: to me now 20, years in 5 6.. Precisely not...
  25. Hello the doctor. I periodically have spots and I have bad pr...
  26. Hello, at me vessels on the face (a heredity - at mum all burst...
  27. Tell or Say please as will get rid of a turgidity under eyes...
  28. Hachu zdelot a circumcision!...
  29. One week ago has made a laser epilation. Already did or made there - one year ago, all...
  30. Tell or Say how much approximately there is an operation on podrezki ears, in sense, if och...
  31. What to me to do or make? As soon as the winter has begun, the head began to be spoiled praktichesk...
  32. The dear doctor! Tell, what sunburn is more safe for a skin: on soln...
  33. Gennady Gavrilovich, is glad to see again you at conference. Give sozvonims...
  34. Good afternoon! Prompt please as well as where in Moscow to treat " pjatochuju shpo...
  35. What ways of treatment of an occlusion of sebaceous glands exist? (on the face)...
  36. Anybody cannot prompt me how to get rid of a two-calcaneal bursitis. About...
  37. To me 22 years, but already start to appear folds on a forehead. Advise, to a sting...
  38. Tell or Say, whether the truth, what at a psoriasis protivopokzany plastic operations?...
  39. Hello! To me 41 year. How to suspend development pleshi in t...
  40. Hello, the doctor. Tell or say, please, Whether it is necessary to me to do or make one more on...
  41. At me the expanded capillaries on the face and a neck. Two years ago to me a method at...
  42. The dear doctor. Umenja such question: how much hours it is necessary to sleep in day...
  43. In the book about an orthopedic cosmetology has read through, that contraindication to...
  44. ckasite posalyista ia vot xohy vce poxydeti a xydeet v ocnovnom grydi i pop...
  45. That you would recommend before operation - a conservative myomectomy (with vskr...
  46. At me iskrevlena a nasal septum and with the years I began to test zatr...
  47. In transition, between ring or annular and radial "Belarus", sits zhenshchina with re...
  48. At me it is a lot of spots. How them to deduce or remove for short term?...
  49. Privetsvuju you dear doctors! I want your frank advice or council. To me 26...
  50. Good afternoon. At me very dry skin of the face. Places even obrazovyvajutsja jazvo...