PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Hello! At the daughter (3 g 6 mes) on a cheek has appeared maculae in diameter 7 is white...
  2. The dear doctor! To me the cross-section or transversal osteotomy for ispravleni has been made...
  3. To me of 18 years. At me on the face any white fine little bit convex it is formed...
  4. Thanks for the answer, but I meant, whether it is necessary to use creams and losonam...
  5. Hello! For a long time and seriously I reflect on a rhinoplasty. In this connection in...
  6. Hello! Prompt, please, where in Sankt-Petersburg it is possible qualities...
  7. poledee time at me began veki to run on eyes and I cannot open at all...
  8. At my daughter of 12 years very quickly zhirnjatsja hair, it is literally for the second day...
  9. Whether tell or say please it is possible to extend length stops due to elongation big...
  10. Whether it is possible " extensions on a stomach or belly, breasts, brachiums to clean or remove nehirrurgicheskim by and...
  11. Tell or Say, the peeling of the face is not harmful? At me a problem, I very much often "press" l...
  12. Zdravstvute, doctor. I juvu v Amerike, no postoyanno bivau na vashem saite...
  13. Zdravstvujte. Ja ne uverenna, chto obrasiajus po adresu, no kosmetologa na...
  14. Hello, Advise, what face cream is better for using in the winter...
  15. Zdrastvujte. At me on the face pojavljajutsja a little large pryshchikov and it is long z...
  16. Whether tell, please, there is a method of excision podkozhno-a fatty tissue....
  17. Hello, it would be desirable to learn or find out there is such operation on change of the form jago...
  18. After operation the keloid cicatrix was formed. Whether it is necessary to do or make its or his histology...
  19. At the daughter a constant problem with a fingernail of the big toe - that vrostaet, t...
  20. Hello the dear doctor! pozhalusta help or assist! At me after pr...
  21. Good afternoon. podskadite please any ways (exercises) for that...
  22. Hello! Tell or Say, the nose "spoiled" by the plastic surgeon is considered...
  23. To me 30 years, and at me while are not present children. Tell or say please, it is not counter-indicative...
  24. During feeding the child at me the breast (up to 8 sizes) has sharply increased, and...
  25. After shaving in the field of bikini a strong boring. Prompt, that to me of business or affairs...
  26. Whether tell or say, please, expediently to spend a cosmetic rhinoplasty...
  27. At me several months ago on breeches and breasts have appeared darkly-is violetly...
  28. At me hypodermic stafilokok on the face. Treatment does not help or assist help or assist pozhajlust...
  29. Tell or Say that to me to do or make, me 23 years and at me very ugly legs or foots - from kol...
  30. Whether to you a question, but at me on legs or foots many red "vessels", they thin as...
  31. The doctor! At my son 1, 6 years. At it or him after tjazholyh diseases has appeared...
  32. To smooth a skin
  33. Excision of fatty adjournment on a body. Where to address in occasion of given operats...
  34. Hello. Tell or say please, whether the truth, that after plastic operatsi...
  35. Dear Gennady Gavrilovich! At me such question: in the middle of February it is daring...
  36. Hello, I wish to make a plasty of an auricle and would like to learn or find out a cart...
  37. Mne 14 let, u menja rastut volosi na rukach. ja chotschu ich brit, no ne sn...
  38. Hello the Dear Doctor! To me 42 years, and I would like, I harmonous here...
  39. Tell please about operation on decrease of a vagina. How much or As far as I the pony...
  40. The doctor, I neznaju to itself to address, prompt, at me a scoliosis and I would like...
  41. Hello the doctor. I about augmentation of width of brachiums. What exercises...
  42. Hello. To the husband of 50 years, has got in failure or accident one and a half month ago. Travmati...
  43. In 14 years 2 times pierced an ear: zaroslo - has again pierced and through some...
  44. Hello! Prompt please, that it is possible to make for depression porist...
  45. The doctor, thanks for the answer to a question in occasion of liposaktsii in the field of "second"...
  46. To the grandson 3 years. There are bruises of vertebra or vertebrae, after sadika. Some vertebra or vertebrae uvelich...
  47. At me curve anticnemions, but curvature insignificant (in kolenjah legs or foots soprikasa...
  48. Hello. One month ago I have made an electrocoagulation of vessels, it is good, that...
  49. The doctor, whether tell or say please there are cheap and effective ways is daring...
  50. Alexander Aleksandrovich, accept sincere congratulations from the colleague on an occasion...