PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Dear, doctor Soldatov And., you have responded me in occasion of cost of operas...
  2. I very much would like to have pits or holes;dimples on cheeks, it gives favour to a smile and p...
  3. Hello! My daughter of 8 years. 4 there was a fracture of an average third of femurs back...
  4. Between fingers on stop of a leg or foot began to grow rodinka, the dermatologist at once has directed...
  5. Tell or Say from what can be and that is better to apply, if at my husband under gla...
  6. Hello! To me of 25 years, and the bristle grows only on the right party or side of a neck and on...
  7. Hello! 4 years ago after trahiostomy it was formed kiloidnyj cicatrix...
  8. To me of 25 years. Tell or say please, whether there are any rules of washing pr...
  9. Hair drop out, the atrophy of bulbs and what to do or make?...
  10. Hello, the doctor! Prompt from what age it is possible to correct the form...
  11. Hello! Help or assist, please, to me to solve such problem. To me of 19 years...
  12. To me it is diagnosed - a focal alopecia (on a background of stress). In given momen...
  13. Good afternoon, the Doctor! That you can tell or say about miostimuljatsii, as about one of...
  14. Hello the doctor! At me congenital koronkoobraznaja deformation thoracal to...
  15. Hello. To me 24 years, at me narrow shoulders, I slouching, scapulas " stick out...
  16. I address to All of you, dear. The help, advice or councils is very necessary to me... I rassk...
  17. Good afternoon. To me 23 years. At me on a back is pryshchiki greater or big red I hurt...
  18. Hello the doctor, prompt please how much approximately there is an operation...
  19. In the childhood (in 9 months) I Would receive thermal burns on the face (forehead) III stepen...
  20. Hello. Tell or say please when there will pass or will take place a pigmentation in the form of a stria n...
  21. Prompt please, that it is possible to make, what to smooth cicatrix (...
  22. If to be frank, did not think, that problem O-of the figurative form of legs or foots volnue...
  23. At present to me of 25 years. It would be desirable to know, whether is what nibud prepar...
  24. Tell or Say pozhajlusta, whether there is a method of disposal from rastzhek if is...
  25. Hello! Help or assist us. The surgeon diagnoses the son of 8 months a hemangioma...
  26. Advise where better to spend, please, inspection, and if potrebuets...
  27. The doctor tell or say please, to me 28 years I wish to clean or remove fine folds around gl...
  28. Hello to me 24, has given birth 2 h to children, I want zdelat operation on uvelich...
  29. At me sexual labiums hang down on 2 centimeters, tell or say as it is possible ispravt...
  30. Hello! Tell or say, operation on straightening a nose will cost how much on...
  31. Whether it is possible to change the form of a head Thanks...
  32. At me very wide bridge but a nose not the curve also slightly hitchs up upwards, m...
  33. Dear cosmetician, Prompt how to struggle, please, with small toche...
  34. That it is possible to make with a breast if after sorts or labors the skin was stretched or dragged out, volumes have withdrawn...
  35. " At a finger to look painfully "
  36. After a paresis
  37. Varicose phlebectasia
  38. This summer because of automobile failure or accident I have received set of grazes on all...
  39. The doctor, prompt what to do or make, please?:-) at me on a breast, is more correct in...
  40. Hello. Whether it is possible to remove the big pigmental or pigmentary nevus (the size - from a girdle...
  41. Good evening, tell or say, whether it is possible surgical by (liposaktsija) to reduce...
  42. Hello, to my child of 10 months. Whether you can advise, what about...
  43. Hello, at my daughter (4 years) left ushko it is perfect or absolute ottopyreno. In ka...
  44. I would like to concretize: mechanical cleaning or any another at...
  45. The doctor, tell or say prozhalujsta, how much is plastic operation on a clitoris...
  46. To the girl has struck a horse in a stomach or belly, have performed operation, have opened a stomach or belly from a belly-button up to...
  47. Hello! To me of 19 years, and at me spots. When was on consultation at infek...
  48. To the son 3 years. Have found out on a vertex plesh with equal edges or territories in size with dvuhkop...
  49. You have named some professional stamps of cosmetics. And whether concerns kosme...
  50. Prompt please, that for substance TRILAURIN, TROMETHAMINE, entering with...