PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. In operation on correcting false curvature of legs or foots how much will manage?...
  2. Uvazh. The doctor, one month ago to me have made in Vilnius plastich. Operation of a nose, and...
  3. Whether it is possible by means of creams in a year after sorts or labors to get rid of extensions? Or...
  4. The dear Doctor! On a upper eyelid it was formed zhirovichok. Whether it is possible or probable it or him ud...
  5. The doctor! In a new year's eve at opening a pressure cooker I and my wife have received t...
  6. Hello the doctor! Very much often (2 times a month) are necessary me ispolzova...
  7. That it is possible to make with consequences rozatsea (pink acnes) as a sclerosis kapill...
  8. WHY ANYBODY HERE DOES NOT RESPOND? What procedure can really improve in...
  9. The dear doctor tell or say, I above a breast had pryshchik I it or him have squeezed out and p...
  10. Hello, the dear doctor! At me curve legs or foots but to make the opera...
  11. Hello, the Doctor! To me 66, after operation yg varicose veins doctors pre...
  12. The doctor, is not pleasant to me the form of my nose (long and besides a curve.) me...
  13. The dear doctor! At me posojanno the inflamed skin of a nose. Often are formed at...
  14. Hello! My son was born with an osteomyelitis of a head of a humeral bone. Sejch...
  15. To me 33 years, are well visible " goose paws " at eyes, and in general it would be desirable vyglja...
  16. The dear doctor! To you I shall not tell in detail in what has turned mo...
  17. Hello, the doctor! At men assimetrija faces in the field of shek. Whether tell or say it is possible...
  18. If at me the extension, to the it is better to address, to the cosmetician or the dermatologist...
  19. Good afternoon. Whether would like to learn or find out it is possible to do or make...
  20. Prompt how to stop abaissement of hair, please. To me of 26 years, and hair...
  21. Zdrastvujte, I would like to learn or find out how to stop drop - out of hair. Also that is necessary...
  22. The son (13 years) has fallen from a bicycle, pol-faces in grazes (the truth superficial).....
  23. Where it is possible to remove fatty adjournment on a stomach or belly? Also tell or say how much it will be...
  24. How to look after a fat skin....
  25. Procedure on correcting curvature of legs or foots and how much vreme will cost how much...
  26. My friend below me on 17 see Its or His body height 153 see He from it or this very much suffers...
  27. Than it is possible to deduce or remove warts on arms or hand in house conditions? Whether it is possible to cure...
  28. I would like to make a rhinoplasty, t. e. To truncate it or him where it is possible sdel...
  29. Whether will entail behind itself augmentation of a breast by way of thoracal oncologic zab...
  30. HELLO! As will get rid of spots on a neck. Recently have appeared. In general, at...
  31. Hello the doctor. What is the time pass or take place edemas and scars after operation...
  32. I for a long time wish to pierce a nose, but I am afraid to harm to health. Tell or say pozha...
  33. On the face there are white points, do not know as they are called, govorjat-zhirovi...
  34. Zdrastvujte, to me 27, and under eyes there were folds, deep enough, pr...
  35. I after gynecologic operation still had awful keloid scar ochen...
  36. Help or Assist pozhalusto, several months ago, I began to notice, that a back st...
  37. What to do or make with keloid cicatrixes on a thorax?...
  38. HELLO!!!! WITH ME FIELD PRYSHCHIKOV ON THE FACE REMAIN VPADINKI (RUBECHKI)...
  39. To me 33 years. In the last half a year hair have started to grow grey sharply. At me are beautiful...
  40. HELLO! To me 27. Never in the life was at the cosmetician. Simply n...
  41. Prompt please how to get rid from ottrubevidnogo depriving. After ispol...
  42. I after spots on a forehead still had dark maculae what ways (without hiru...
  43. Tell or Say please in what way it is possible to get rid from small pigmental or pigmentary...
  44. To what of modern methods can increase body height; And how much it costs or stands...
  45. Operation of excision of a fibroadenoma of a mammary gland is necessary. Will be kosmetichesk...
  46. On July, 25th on football it was turned (impact was not) on noge-rezultat-knee...
  47. Hello! My mum wishes to make a plasty of a stomach or belly (to cut off superfluous Adeps)...
  48. Tell please - more in detail about apparatus Ilizarova! How long neobho...
  49. Hello! At me a problem with abaissement of hair, every year hair all...
  50. Good afternoon, Alexander Aleksandrovich! Very much it would be desirable to learn or find out about posledstvi...