PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Advise, please, kosmetologichesky the center in which will help or assist to celebrate...
  2. Whether do or make in your clinics operation on opening perevjazanyh uterine pipes...
  3. Hello the doctor! I had red extensions on breeches, though I...
  4. Hello the doctor. At me a trauma of the left knee, to be exact a stretching vnutr...
  5. To me of 36 years, with detsva liked to wrinkle a forehead. Now very deep folds on l...
  6. At the girl (21) all face in pits or holes;dimples as from a chicken pox how it to correct? (and...
  7. Greetings. It is necessary for me podravnjat a nose and a chin. Whether complex or difficult it is operation?...
  8. Prompt how to struggle, please, with cicatrixes after spots. In kosmetichesko...
  9. The dear doctor. At me hereditary baggies lower eyelids. Whether it is possible to do or make...
  10. Zdrastvujte, the dear doctor! Whether prompt please it is necessary to do or make...
  11. Good afternoon! Whether it is possible for me to make an epilation (laser or a photoepilation), e...
  12. The dear doctor, I have called to you in hospital to enter the name on konsul...
  13. What preparations (vitamins) are recommended to be used at a skin inclined to in...
  14. Postnatal or Puerperal extensions - as well as where they can be removed?...
  15. Whether tell or say, please, there is such kind of massage that it would be possible...
  16. Good afternoon! Asked already this question to dermatologists, but, alas, we konstantno...
  17. The doctor, tell or say, please, how much is procedure of an adhesion of cicatrixes on l...
  18. Whether I wish to learn or find out there is a sense to do or make plastichesku operation if at me it is simple...
  19. Hello! I to you already wrote on - to an occasion of the second chin. It is possible under...
  20. 1. At me on the face hair, I would like from them to get rid. 2. podskazhiteb, ka...
  21. Voronkobraznaja deformation of a thorax 1 2 degrees arisen in 12 years....
  22. Zdrastvujte! I would like to learn or find out more in detail about operation on uvelecheniju breasts...
  23. Hello, the doctor. At me on the face large pores, in which time from vr...
  24. I wish to change the form of a nose (plastic surgery) where it is possible to make? Will inform...
  25. Hello, the doctor! To me of 25 years, at me on one leg or foot (stop) an ossicle or a bonelet...
  26. Hello, I would like to clean or remove cheeks. It is possible To make only hirurgiche...
  27. The dear doctor. In the Medical center I burnt out growing kiloid nitrogen, and...
  28. To me of 25 years and at me a metatarsus latus: disturbs if only kosmetich...
  29. Hello! Prompt, please, where I can safely and painlessly...
  30. Hello! Whether it is possible to make liposaktsiju calfs and malleoluses? If yes, where and...
  31. Tell or Say, please, how much dangerously or it is not dangerous to do or make plastic ope...
  32. Hello, the doctor! I would like to consult in occasion of lindens...
  33. I wish to remove a dermal cord or crimp in the bottom of a stomach or belly (a so-called apron), which p...
  34. Whether it is possible delatplastiku a nose in the open way if there is a predilection to an image...
  35. In January, February deleted sosudiki on the face in Institute of beauty a method elek...
  36. The doctor. Whether it is possible to increase the size of a skull, and that my brains and a rod from all...
  37. At me on legs or foots (hardly above stops) have appeared krasno-brown points. Sleds...
  38. The doctor! Prompt please! Where it is possible to find or preobresti ozonnye prepa...
  39. Hello! To me 33 years on a breast and a back have appeared spots As from them izbav...
  40. Kind time of day! Advise what to do or make. By right of succession to me has got r...
  41. At me the allergy on a cold, in the winter very much reddens and the face swells. I accept " Kla...
  42. Too to me of a problem... A dandruff.. It is more that in a head disturbed...
  43. At me a greater or big breast. I do not know why. She sticks out, me already 18 years, and I regu...
  44. At me eyelashes drop out. Recently it is very strong. Thus of an itch of eyes...
  45. I the brunette, but a skin umenja not absolutely swarty, have solved pozagarat in saljarii...
  46. Good afternoon! At the wife (26) labiums are constantly shelled. Yesterday in paid zubn...
  47. Hello, the dear doctor... Whether could you posovetovt where it is possible...
  48. I am to tell the truth lost - where to send the question. Has decided to set here. ..
  49. Question to Maladij A.A. Where you would advise obrattsja to the dermatologist and...
  50. I pochemu-that had on the face nevuses pigmentosus. I have bought or purchased bleaching...