PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. Hello! To me 22 years, at me a question when it is necessary and it is possible to use...
  2. Good afternoon! Tell or Say, please, to what in the doctor it is possible to address for kon...
  3. Kind time of day! At me the hair, what vitamins and preparations you climb with...
  4. Where in Moscow it is possible to perform operation on correcting a nasal septum a manhole...
  5. Hello. From a raising of gravities at me knees were slightly deformed. Mn...
  6. Good afternoon! At me prorblema-nevuses pigmentosus on the face. They have appeared not...
  7. To me is acnes. I cho delat. I worked here taky cream EVELINE and me of anything n...
  8. The dear doctor! Thanks big for the answer. Really, it is a hygroma. Vra...
  9. To me of 18 years. Nearby 4 months back at me hair on a head have started to drop out....
  10. How to tighten and get rid from beginning " the second chin " at normal...
  11. I in occasion of "shishek" on stops. What ways fiziolechenija are recommended on...
  12. My wife has ceased to nurse the child. Now she has tied up breasts, cht...
  13. Recommend how to treat a metatarsus latus - I shall carry out all...
  14. Prompt please as privilno to define or determine the type of a skin - fat or...
  15. To me hardly for 30, but have already appeared nosogubnye cords or crimps what it is possible to undertake?...
  16. Hello! Prompt please, that in general such vacuum cleaning of faces...
  17. The dear doctor!! Whether there is at us a plasty of breeches? At me absoljutn...
  18. Terrible click, and then completely non-working knee... What is it and where with it or this...
  19. Yana, many thanks for answers to questions - it is very pleasant to you to conduct conversation...
  20. Help or Assist, please, has made liposaktsiju beder, now legs or foots are even more awful, vs...
  21. Hello. Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to perform operation on braces gr...
  22. Relapsing postoperative cicatrix in a lumbar department of a backbone. Those...
  23. At me a strong boring on the face and a neck. What only agents not ispolzo...
  24. Cleaning of the face. At me on a nose black a speck. It gives not only awful...
  25. Would like to make a blepharoplasty, advise the medical center, where obra...
  26. Prompt how to get rid please of black circles under the eyes, which there on...
  27. zdravivujte At me ball fracture of a heel also is damaged or injured tarnno-a calcaneal joint with...
  28. Prompt please, whether it is possible (McGhan) to be soared with implants in a sauna (...
  29. The dear doctor! Recently I have shaved a head nagolo, and since then at me nacha...
  30. Hello, what period of time for reception of average sunburn it is necessary poseshch...
  31. Than to treat spots on the face in 23 years?...
  32. Hello, it would be desirable to learn or find out, whether really to clean or remove extensions on a stomach or belly posl...
  33. Michael (and.. 1367) on November, 29th 2000 16 : 38 : 36 Will cost how much and where l...
  34. Good afternoon! Each time before monthly on the face necessarily ripens big p...
  35. Zdravstvuyte! 3 mes. nazad sdelala plast. operatsiyu na nos. Kost ne trogal...
  36. Hello! At me a greater or big problem! At me acnes! To me of 20 years, and pojavilis...
  37. Dear Dignity Sanych! At the daughter (19 years) illness or disease Osgut-SHljattera. Five years n...
  38. Tell or Say what to do or make, please, if corners of labiums and och constantly burst...
  39. The apparatus for vibroakkusticheskoj therapies with infra-red and electromagnetic in...
  40. HELLO THE DOCTOR! 8 YEARS AGO I HAVE GOT IN FAILURE or ACCIDENT AND NOW AT ME ON THE FACE...
  41. Good afternoon, prompt effective treatment of a deep wart under a fingernail n...
  42. Hello! Prompt please at what age to the child (2.) already mozh...
  43. The doctor, prompt effective agents from a baldness....
  44. Hello! In brief about my situation: to me of 18 years and I already enough odaryo...
  45. People! What horror! Has got on this forum, it would be desirable to ask a question on plastic or plasty...
  46. Good afternoon. The doctor, prompt, please, that to me to undertake. Business in t...
  47. Whether it is possible to perform operation on straightening legs or foots, if curves and simultaneously uv...
  48. Zdrasti the doctor!!! I very dark (it is direct black) and iz-for it or this I very much a computer...
  49. At me the combined skin, on a nose fat, with black points. In the others...
  50. In what ways it is possible to get rid from obvisloj after pregnancy of a skin on zhi...