PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. To me of 37 years. Advise what to do or make, please. Morshiny around of labiums pojavlja...
  2. At me hair at a forehead have started to grow grey. First one, already a little. Mine...
  3. Somebody can knows what to do or make if on a cold (even most neznachiteln...
  4. Good afternoon, the doctor! Tell or say pozhajlusta chto-it is necessary to do or make that fingernails or nails on ru...
  5. To my child 4 years. At it or him the diagnosis - an atresia of the right acoustical passage...
  6. At me a pink nose, sometimes red with black (dark blue) places, vobshchen not so...
  7. mojno li sdelat plasticheskyu operaciu na jivote podtianyt, rojala 3 raza...
  8. Several years ago has freezed the face, now an end of a nose constantly red, ch...
  9. Good afternoon, on bodborodke two have jumped out inflammatory, morbid pryshchik...
  10. How to get rid of warts on arms or hand?...
  11. Day kind, the doctor! I am am disturbed with vascular asterisks on the face. About age...
  12. Dear Arhipov Denis Mihajlovich! On July, 9th the blepharoplasty is necessary to me....
  13. Whether prompt, please, it is possible to remove scars after cesarean sections and app...
  14. The dear doctor, help or assist please! Tried on ear rings in shop, bizhute...
  15. Hello! During the second beremenosti at me on a forehead have appeared pegmentn...
  16. Dobriy den! Doktor, ya uje 1 raz k vam obratilas so svoim voprosom, no vi n...
  17. Good afternoon. About 3 years ago at me around of a darling speck it was formed white...
  18. The doctor, seems to me, that legs or foots at me curves. Though to my friend so not kazhets...
  19. Tell or Say, please, how much is operation on decrease of sexual labiums? And that...
  20. Zdrastvujte, tell or say pozhajlusta that to me to do or make. To me I have solved 19 years postupat...
  21. The dear doctor. Tell or say please, whether the truth that after plastic...
  22. The doctor, good afternoon! Operation on correcting curvature golene is necessary for me...
  23. Hello! Daughters 3 years. The diagnosis the mixed astigmatism both eyes. At not...
  24. Dear doctor, at me eyelashes drop out. What to do or make. In advance thanks!...
  25. Question such: whether there are any a cream, tablets, operations (operations: hundred...
  26. To me 22 years. I can not get rid of acnes and spots. Antibiotics, are hormonal...
  27. At me always on greater or big fingers of legs or foots the fingernail exfoliates. Why?...
  28. Dear d-r Soldatov! How to struggle with vrosshimi hair which has arisen...
  29. Tell or Say, whether harmfully to sunbathe for 1 2 hours (time in 2 3 days) at slabo-sre...
  30. Zdrastvujte. Unas in city advertised or promoted a preparation or in capsules " Push-Ap " pish...
  31. Dear, doctor Rabae, thanks for the answer - " Good modern silikonovy...
  32. Hello, the doctor. At me often on the face appear bolshye hypodermic pr...
  33. To me of 14 years. At me a hernia on a lumbar department of a backbone. That to me to do or make....
  34. Allow to address once again in occasion of funneled or funnel deformation of a breast 2 with...
  35. At me is small iskrevlenie legs or foots and I wish to address to the doctor to make about...
  36. The doctor, advise medical agents for augmentation of body height. Thanks!...
  37. What preparations it is possible to stop abaissement of hair, their strengthening and regene...
  38. Tell or Say, whether mozhno-to cure a platypodia and how?...
  39. Good afternoon, I do not know, whether to the address of I address, prompt, where it is possible will solve...
  40. Uvajaemij doctor. U menya vopros, kotorij navernoe ineresuet mnogim. Mne 32...
  41. Whether can will disappear a cellulitis if very strongly to grow thin? If we shall tell or say, podkozh...
  42. Advise, please, from spots at me on cheeks remains how much or as far as zamet...
  43. Zdrastvujte. I wish to make a laser epilation on the face in " area of shaving ". A cart...
  44. At me in the field of bikini of hair vros vovnutr how it or him to get therefrom?...
  45. Hello, the doctor! Tell or say please where in SPb it is possible to make liposakts...
  46. It would be desirable to ask to Evgenie why to not do or make in fact almost all stars shou-bi...
  47. To increase a muscle
  48. Hello! To me of 26 years, the skin normal, does not deliver special problems, but...
  49. Dear Alexander Aleksandrovich! At the boy of 5 years on a crest or fornix stops has increased...
  50. Prompt please operation on excision shishek on stop is how much serious...