PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgeon

Страницы : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

1. At me a problem - curve legs or foots, whether it is possible to get rid of it or this what can...
  2. At me on legs or foots hair strongly grow. I am afraid of them to shave off, t. To. To me all go...
  3. I on the face postojano have a fine eruption from white pryshchikov, which le...
  4. I ask to respond as will get rid from natoptyshej on a heel, I soar, I process hundred...
  5. The doctor write please e-mail Palko Anatoly Stepanovicha's address....
  6. Combustions
  7. The doctor! At me fat type of a skin if I do not use a peeling cream...
  8. Hello. Monstrous nevuses pigmentosus on the face. Years five, without sorts or labors...
  9. Hello! Advise, please, what procedure in a beauty salon well...
  10. Very much I wish to receive the answer to the question from December, 20th. To my child of 6 years...
  11. Operation on restoration of a nasal septum is necessary. Equally...
  12. Hello! I would like to learn or find out, is treated, and if yes that than, disease VIT...
  13. Hello! Prompt please, whether it is possible to get rid of traces solnechno...
  14. How to get rid of nevuses pigmentosus. tojavilis after sorts or labors or after deep...
  15. Tell pozhalujsto about him. Peeling eksroloderm, whether he can help or assist to clean or remove...
  16. Hello! To me 21 year. At me intensive abaissement of hair has begun. Mozhn...
  17. At the child illness or disease shprengelja, whether you do or make operations....
  18. The doctor, help or assist please... Two weeks ago mum has made circular...
  19. I ask to respond, how much is operation on uvelecheniju and corrections of the form of heaps...
  20. To me 21 year. E I use a voice-frequency cream it spoils a skin or not? And p...
  21. 2 weeks ago has performed operation on augmentation of a breast. I had a size men...
  22. Prompt, please, in what clinic in a Moscow can address, that...
  23. Was on reception at the cosmetician, has made deep cleaning the face. The cosmetician with...
  24. Tell or Say please! Where to me to address to remove any small about...
  25. To me 27 body height 147. How you think it genetically is passed?...
  26. I wish to ask about correction of a chin and cheekbones. What implants it is more reliable and...
  27. Tell or Say, pozhalusta as it is possible to get rid of undesirable hair on a body and n...
  28. Consult how to pick up, please, a protective cream for sunburn, kaka...
  29. Whether respond, please, it is possible to increase volume of a breast nonsurgical by?...
  30. Hello. I already was solved on possible or probable operations, whether they only are possible or probable?...
  31. Please, list possible or probable tabdetki for depression of appetite. I read...
  32. Greater or Big shishki (kostjannye or adjournment of salts) on stupnjah legs or foots near greater or big p...
  33. Tell or Say pozh-that what to do or make at a post. An ecdysis of labiums?...
  34. Prompt, pozh-that, whether will solve circular podtjazhka faces a problem " bags under g...
  35. To my daughter of 14 years. To her it is diagnosed congenital instability left to...
  36. Hello the doctor!! At me such question: at me on the face two cicatrixes (on a forehead...
  37. Hello! To me and I very much wish to make 24 years lipposaktsiju on femurs (a goal...
  38. At me such problem: recently the nose has a little warped, an end but...
  39. Hello, the doctor! I on the face had an asterisk (have extended a vessel...
  40. How to get rid of holes on all face? In a youth it is too much spots vyd...
  41. To me of 17 years. At me a greater or big problem - a small breast. ochen-very much malenk...
  42. The doctor, whether there are in a world or global practice cases of a poisoning with henna at painting...
  43. Tell or Say, whether it is possible conservative to get rid by from shishek on stops and than...
  44. The dear doctor! I on the face after acnes still had scars. The face has not...
  45. In 2002 has received fracture s/3 femurs with shift. Now I go, but I limp...
  46. To me 21 year, but in corners of eyes and under them already began to appear morshchinki. Sly...
  47. Dear sirs! Explain please what action of injections of a preparation...
  48. Hello the Doctor! I would like to increase body height not on 7, and on 10 vozmozh...
  49. Began to hang veki
  50. At me very much greater or big rodinkana sexual labiums, whether it is possible to remove it or her, where and for...